NEurope
EEVILMURRAY

Nothing says I love you quite like money...

That's right, Valentine's Day will soon be upon us! And how are you investing in your loves this year?

For me I shall be taking my lady out for a nice meal at one of our favourite restaurants, and this time I'll actually be able to pay (slight miscalculation of funds last year), obligatory card and a nice pillow with a pug and a heart on it.

BEGIN.

I will probably buy mine something with a pug on it also (they're so hot right now), and then cook hey something nice. We normally donate the money we would have spent on each other to the WWF (leopards, not wrestlers) so we'll probably do that again.

Fortunately my fiancee doesn't really buy into the whole Valentines day stuff, So she doesn't expect anything nor buy me anything.

We do go out for food though, but don't tend to buy cards / gifts for each other.

I have no idea. I'm a bit annoyed because when we married we agreed that Valentines Day was my responsibility, and Chinese Lover's Day was hers - but last year she abrogated her responsibilities and made like I was a horrible husband for asking.

I wonder if I can get away with something similar? It seems unlikely.

I'll be spending my Valentines Day with two young girls named Ellie and Riley.

My girlfriend and I are going to what I think is the best Indian restaurant in Glasgow. I'm hoping that we'll split the bill because we normally do when out! :heh:

She's told me a number of times that she's never been given flowers before, so I think that could be a hint...

I'll be spending the day cooking for a restaurant full of couples. Her present will come in the form of leftover desserts I made earlier.

I'm getting her a card and something less than £20....were moving house and can't afford much

Weirdly enough, I actually have the chance to spend Valentines day with someone this year! Two guys have shown an interest in me lately and been badgering about meeting up, going for drinks and that they're free on Valentines day. But then one part of me is so happy being single I don't feel like bothering.

It wouldn't be right if I wasn't my own worst enemy :p

Also I'm not used to people showing an interest in me, I'm meant to be the one doing the chasing! It feels weird and I don't know how to act in this situation!

I asked my OH (as this is our first valentines) and he's not bothered either, so we're doing nothing. Money saved yay :D

Weirdly enough, I actually have the chance to spend Valentines day with someone this year! Two guys have shown an interest in me lately and been badgering about meeting up, going for drinks and that they're free on Valentines day. But then one part of me is so happy being single I don't feel like bothering.

It wouldn't be right if I wasn't my own worst enemy :p

Also I'm not used to people showing an interest in me, I'm meant to be the one doing the chasing! It feels weird and I don't know how to act in this situation!

Date both of them at the same time! You can be part of a plural relationship (and you'll have two people to walk Banjo for you)!

- Get up.

- Going to Westfield Stratford.

- Watching The LEGO Movie in 2D.

- Have lunch somewhere cool.

- Shopping, buy some LEGO, other cool stuff.

- Go home.

- Play The Last Of Us Left Behind whilst Claire watches.

- Romantic time.

I win.

Date both of them at the same time! You can be part of a plural relationship (and you'll have two people to walk Banjo for you)!

With advice like that, you could be the next Dead Deidre!

And walking Banjo will be a test of their commitment :p It took 10 minutes to walk about 15 steps yesterday, he just loves to piss up everything.

And walking Banjo will be a test of their commitment :p It took 10 minutes to walk about 15 steps yesterday, he just loves to piss up everything.

It took me a little while to decode that sentence!

With advice like that, you could be the next Dead Deidre!

Hey now, no need to get violent.

I can see why that might have been confusing - this is Banjo, in case you were getting concerned :p

Should treat yourself, 2 socks.

Myself, will be a normal non-love day. Got the day off as well, so plenty of time to contemplate.

I've gone on like 3 dates with this guy so I don't think I'll do anything romantic for that. Especially since he seems to be a bit dramatic I don't know if I'll stick with him.

A few friends and I are meeting up, and we're going to have Pokémon battles.

I'm not even joking :)

Edited by Serebii

My valentine's day is going to be costing me rather a few grand, but the why is a secret for now...

My valentine's day is going to be costing me rather a few grand, but the why is a secret for now...

I told you, I'm happy with a nice meal.