NEurope
Ashley

Hyrule Warriors

Why is everyone ignoring the fact that there is still some form of online multiplayer?

Why not wait and see what kind of online multi IS actually in the game before dismissing it outright?

Why is everyone ignoring the fact that there is still some form of online multiplayer?

Why not wait and see what kind of online multi IS actually in the game before dismissing it outright?

Indeed.

Was like this on GAF. People acting as if this means no online play, and then trashing Nintendo for doing it, when they're not even developing the game.

Indeed.

Was like this on GAF. People acting as if this means no online play, and then trashing Nintendo for doing it, when they're not even developing the game.

Do you think for one minute if MS or Sony had a version of this with there own mascot that this would not be online.

Difference is that they would have pushed for online multi player while Nintendo are not bothered.

I won't be buying it to it Hit the bargain bin. No online multi player in story mode just killed my interest.

Do you think for one minute if MS or Sony had a version of this with there own mascot that this would not be online.

Difference is that they would have pushed for online multi player while Nintendo are not bothered.

I won't be buying it to it Hit the bargain bin. No online multi player in story mode just killed my interest.

This has online.

Thank you for making my point for me.

No online multi player in story mode just killed my interest.

Works for me. I can't be bothered with games which rely on online to enjoy.

This has online.

Thank you for making my point for me.

He, however, was a bit more specific.

No online multi player in story mode

Seeing as the tweet says "no online co-op play", it's a fair guess that this means "No online multi player in story mode. Hence, his rant

Sounds like the online mode is some sort of special events/quests mode they way it is worded.

Ash is here!!?...

Now forgive me if I'm mistaken. I haven't watched the anime since I was 7...

But since when was Ash a Pokemon Master? Ballsiest thing he's ever done was try to punch a Mewtwo in the face.

Now forgive me if I'm mistaken. I haven't watched the anime since I was 7...

But since when was Ash a Pokemon Master? Ballsiest thing he's ever done was try to punch a Mewtwo in the face.

I think he meant Red. ;)

So after the direct there is still no collectors edition coming outside of Japan ? :(

And why haven't we had a direct for Europe ! Surely it's about time !

Edited by yesteryeargames

Other stuff to come out of the direct is that Zant and Ghirahim are playable, unlock Ganon DLC via your Club Nintendo account and there seems to be retailer specific DLC. I imagine most, if not all, of this will be the same for the UK direct.

Dat scarf. They'll probably have to give it to the US as well now to help soak up all those tears.

This means another massive age rating graphic on the boxart, right? I love those things!

Edited by Guy

Ok, we get:

Limited edition scarf

Ganondorf DLC when you register on Club Nintendo

Link & Zelda costume sets to come later.

The adventure mode looks pretty cool, reminds me a lot of the Weapon Master mode from Soul Calibur 1 & 2 :)

Boo about the retailer exclusive DLC... but I suppose that since those costumes come at a cost in Japan, we're technically getting one of them for free with each copy of the game...

Don't like the practice, but it does come with the territory for the series I suppose... :(

No doubt that these will all be available on the eShop as well, like they are in Japan... (I wonder if the digital version on the eShop will come with all 3 by default to encourage people to buy the digital version instead?)

urgh, the special edition is only at GAME or Nintendo UK's site :(

I wanted it but I am not paying an extra £18 for a scarf

So we aren't getting the treasure box at all? just the bloody scarf? and GAME exclusive again the scarf edition

the game looks amazing and I'm definitely buying one edition.....but man i wanted that treasure box

do we know good import sites? its £145 on play asia, which seems a lot, i'm wondering how much the box/clock/scarf might end up on ebay? anything under £100 would still be cheaper (especially since i'll have an NTSC-J copy of a game i can't use

Edited by Agent Gibbs

Forget it GAME! I don't want the scarf that badly! :heh:

Just give me my boxed copy on the day with my Ganondorf DLC and I'll be happy! : peace:

Though why in the hell Ganondorf is DLC and not just in the game from default, I have no idea. :shakehead

Though why in the hell Ganondorf is DLC and not just in the game from default, I have no idea. :shakehead
Isn't it just his other costumes that are the DLC?