NEurope
Ashley

Hyrule Warriors

Hyrule Warriors Analysis - Features Trailer & NicoNico Stream (Secrets & Hidden Details)

Still waiting on that eu limited edition announcement, loving the trailers but i want that chest

Still waiting on that eu limited edition announcement, loving the trailers but i want that chest

As do I. Hopefully in the next Direct.

Every time I see a video with one of the sages I keep expecting to see a move or something which will have the symbol of their element. Sadly a dream not realised :(

So, no-one's gonna point out that Sheik is playing a whole bunch of ocarina tunes in that trailer?

I can't be the only one here who thinks that's cool?

So, no-one's gonna point out that Sheik is playing a whole bunch of ocarina tunes in that trailer?

Yes I noticed but I was more concentrating on the voice. It's not very feminine.

F-ing awesome! I give these guys props for creativity. The nostalgia in this game is amazing.

Still not really in to the gameplay style - I mean what if it was a Soul Calibur type fighter or an RPG?! But these little trinkets will do me well.

Yes I noticed but I was more concentrating on the voice. It's not very feminine.

Zelda's good at voice differentiation?

Seemed a bit obvious.

If you're downloading, it takes up 7.8GB

Also, under online, it lists "Play special battles in adventure mode"

[TWEET]494724390551306240[/TWEET]

More news but unfortunately this is very bad. What they giveth with one hand they taketh with the other.

Hyrule Warriors Twitter says title lacks online co-op play

[TWEET]494987496329998337[/TWEET]

While there is hinted at online functionality for Hyrule Warriors, the official Twitter mentions that the title does not feature online co-op.

http://www.gonintendo.com/s/234301-hyrule-warriors-twitter-says-title-lacks-online-co-op-play

Edited by Wii
Automerged Doublepost

Official site still says it has online play. Just because it's not online co-op doesn't mean much.

Supposedly there's a separate online multiplayer mode that happens to not be the standard co-op...

That's correct, and common in many Musou games, apparently. Online co-op comes in later iterations of each series, typically.

Does it have local coop? If so, I might buy this.

Official site still says it has online play. Just because it's not online co-op doesn't mean much.

Its good an all, but when do the enemies actually hit back? Kinda looks like an exhibition of hack-n-slash-a-'ninja'.

Whats the usual difficulty settings on these type of games?

More news but unfortunately this is very bad. What they giveth with one hand they taketh with the other.

You say "very bad", I say "Meh". Different strokes for different folks!

Even if this did have the online play some people dream of, I'd still would have ended up playing local co-op with @Dcubed.

Because no matter how good online turns out to be, it'll be no substitute for one guy sitting with the gamepad while the other uses a TV and having a good laugh at each other's misfortunes, or sharing moments of utter awesome.

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate taught me that.

(I am fully aware that not everyone has people to play local with, and I sympathize with that, but I still maintain that point)

Its good an all, but when do the enemies actually hit back? Kinda looks like an exhibition of hack-n-slash-a-'ninja'.

Whats the usual difficulty settings on these type of games?

I have no idea, but I'm guessing these trailers are on the easiest difficulty. Wouldn't do to have the character their showcasing get hit by something, would it?

They do the same thing with Smash character trailers. The "opponent" usually doesn't fight back so that the character can look awesome!

Hyrule Warriors Zelda DLC costumes trailer

Hyrule Warriors Link DLC costumes trailer

No online story co-op means I'll get it on sale at some point. I've never been a big fan of these types of games in single player, I get bored of them very quickly on my own. In co-op though it'd be a blast much like beat em ups would be better in co-op. And nooooo I don't have any one to play this with in local co-op.