NEurope
Ashley

Hyrule Warriors

Isn't it just his other costumes that are the DLC?

You are correct. It's just his OoT and TP skins

I am digging Ganondorf's new look! Shame there's no Wind Waker costume, but I'm happy with "I'm too evil for haircuts" Ganondorf.

Taking that screenshot showing the character select screen a while back, those last 3 characters make up the rest of the cast?

Because that's 14 now.

And so goes my hopes for Ricky...

The cast selection is still fantastic, even if it focuses on the 3D Zeldas.

I am digging Ganondorf's new look! Shame there's no Wind Waker costume, but I'm happy with "I'm too evil for haircuts" Ganondorf.

It sounds like the story of this game is heavily focused on Ocarina of Time, Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword.

I do hope that they'll include some extra characters like Skull Kid and Tingle (they do have that Great Fairy moon attack, after all, as well as items). Hell, I'd love to see Daphnes Nohansen Hyrule in this game.

I do hope that they'll include some extra characters like Skull Kid and Tingle (they do have that Great Fairy moon attack, after all, as well as items). Hell, I'd love to see Daphnes Nohansen Hyrule in this game.

Those characters are all decent choices.

But none of them hold a candle to this guy!

Ricky.png

You look me in the eye and tell me he wouldn't be loads of fun to play as!

They should just hurry up and announce Tingle already so I can get it preordered.

Is the Collectors Edition GAME only again?
You mean limited edition? If so, then it's also available from the official Nintendo store:

http://store.nintendo.co.uk/wii-u-game/hyrule-warriors-limited-edition-pack/10984554.html

I'm not getting the LE of this, but if I was I'd definitely go with the Nintendo store. I didn't get my MK8 LE from there in time for launch, but they sent me a free download code for the game, which was pretty damn awesome of them. icon14.gif

I'm assuming they don't want to be doing that kind of thing again, so you're probably guaranteed launch day delivery now. :)

You mean limited edition? If so, then it's also available from the official Nintendo store:

http://store.nintendo.co.uk/wii-u-game/hyrule-warriors-limited-edition-pack/10984554.html

I'm not getting the LE of this, but if I was I'd definitely go with the Nintendo store. I didn't get my MK8 LE from there in time for launch, but they sent me a free download code for the game, which was pretty damn awesome of them. icon14.gif

I'm assuming they don't want to be doing that kind of thing again, so you're probably guaranteed launch day delivery now. :)

They still use Yodel, so not so sure on the launch day guarantee :D

I ordered a couple of pro controllers, Nintendo expected them delivered on the Thursday, I actually got them the Saturday.

But as stated, if the game comes late, a download code seems likely. Although my d/l code arrived in my email AFTER the physical copy arrived, it is far more convenient having the digital copy on my Wii U, as well as the fact I sold the physical copy, effectively reducing the price for MK8, pikmin 3, a T-shirt and keyring to about £19.

If I do get this game at launch, I think Nintendo shop is where my money will be heading.

What the hell is Ganondorf doing with that much hair in human form?!

Can't a guy grow out some hair without being questioned?

I happen to like the new do.

Ok, we get:

Limited edition scarf

Ganondorf DLC when you register on Club Nintendo

Link & Zelda costume sets to come later.

Though why in the hell Ganondorf is DLC and not just in the game from default, I have no idea. :shakehead

Isn't it just his other costumes that are the DLC?

You are correct. It's just his OoT and TP skins

I must have misread this earlier, but now I feel the need to ask the question...

Are the Ganondorf skins only if you buy the 'GAME limited - squeezing you for every penny - edition' or is it for registering the standard edition too?

No he cannot! I first thought "DA FUCK?!" When I saw he first had a beard.

Then this shit happens.

No he cannot! I first thought "DA FUCK?!" When I saw he first had a beard.

Then this shit happens.

Well then, get the DLC that gives him the OoT look.

Problem solved!

At least you have a choice with how he looks.

I must have misread this earlier, but now I feel the need to ask the question...

Are the Ganondorf skins only if you buy the 'GAME limited - squeezing you for every penny - edition' or is it for registering the standard edition too?

Registering standard too :)

Yeeeesss! We're getting the scarf!

I knew NoE wouldn't let me down! ; w ;

(Still waiting on Groose to appear as a secret playable character though... That's all this game is lacking to achieve GOTY status in my book.)

I think Ganondorf has bigger problems with his eyebrows than his beard.

My MK8 came late and I never got a DL code from them, not even a text to say it would arrive late.

They're as bad as each other, really. I totally forgot about the Nintendo Store.

Ooh, new playable villains! C'mon Vaati...

I really doubt the 2D Zeldas are going to get anything more than a few little nods in this.

OoT, TP and SS are most certainly the focus here.

Ganondorf and a scarf? Shiiiiieeeeeet. Have to get the limited edition, then :blank:

Ganondorf and a scarf? Shiiiiieeeeeet. Have to get the limited edition, then :blank:

You don't need to get the limited version to play as Ganondorf, in fact just registering the normal game on Club Nintendo will get you it.

Personally, I thought Snake looked ridiculous in MGS2:

MGS2SnakePP.png

And I think the same about this version of Ganondorf. Not only has he got that hair, but he looks fat. And the cape goes OUTSIDE your belt.

Thus, hereafter, this version of Ganondorf shall be known to the world as... SLOB GANONDORF.

Jokes aside, I'm happy he's included. I play as Ganondorf all the time in Smash Bros, so it'll be a thrill to control him in a more free-roaming type of situation.

You don't need to get the limited version to play as Ganondorf, in fact just registering the normal game on Club Nintendo will get you it.

I know. I want the scarf, though :p

My MK8 came late and I never got a DL code from them, not even a text to say it would arrive late.

They're as bad as each other, really. I totally forgot about the Nintendo Store.

my email appeared after I complained. I suspect that they sent the emails but some got stuck (some systems automatically quarantine emails sent in a huge batch to protect against sending out spam etc.)

When I complained, they found and released my email, waited a few days and sent a standard email explaining the dlc had been sent as way of apology etc.

Bit late now, but did you send an email out to them about the situation?