NEurope
Serebii

Nintendo Direct 18th December - Wii U & 3DS Spring 2014 Titles

Don't know if I'll be around to watch it but I'm quietly optimistic about the ND as a whole. Should be good.

Mario 64 and Pilotwings 64 on Christmas day?

Pilotwings would need quite a bit of sprucing up to be 'HD ready'. Would bring back such great memories of Christmas past though :santa:

As long as this has something more exciting than flipping golf, I'll be happy.

I'm going to go into this with low expectations. I try to do that for every direct. No point wishing for this and wishing for that. Could be something good, could be nothing.

Although...make me be leaf, Nintendo.

I'm going to go into this with low expectations. I try to do that for every direct. No point wishing for this and wishing for that.

But it's Christmas and I've been a good boy this year.

But it's Christmas and I've been a good boy this year.

You're right...

If we don't get X, Ultra Paper Mario and Mario Kart by New Year's Day, then Nintendo is FUCKED.

You're right...

If we don't get X, Ultra Paper Mario and Mario Kart by New Year's Day, then Nintendo is FUCKED.

Then we are in agreement. :D

Edited by Hero-of-Time

Ah just remembered I won't be at home for this.... wife got a hospital appointment tomorrow at the same time of 2pm :heh:

Worldwide one so it'll have Iwata for half, then Shibata for the other half
Or maybe simultaneous Satoru! :heh:

pAIvbkC.gif

Can I just say that I love these hype threads better than the directs themselves? Even the ones that are really good (like the WWHD one?).

Me, I'll set my bar low: I'll just expect a Smash Bros. related announcement (like a new character or something)

Can I just say that I love these hype threads better than the directs themselves? Even the ones that are really good (like the WWHD one?).

Me, I'll set my bar low: I'll just expect a Smash Bros. related announcement (like a new character or something)

Cranky Kong in Smash Bros! MEGATON!!! :blank:

i'm quoting my self from the WiiU VC console thread earlier this week

they had best be releasing some spectacular games in bulk next week, or have a surprise nintendo direct anouncing GBA/GAMECUBE/SATURN/MEGADRIVE etc releases coming directly after it

i'm going full Agent Mulder on this one

Hmm, they're doing a Nintendo Direct right before Christmas.

How many more Night sleeps are there? Nights? NiGHTS?

Christmas NiGHTS for Wii U confirmed.

Hmm, boxing day is right after Christmas, how convenient. Boxing. Punchout. Punchout Wii U/Punchout for VC confirmed.

Maybe there will be a Nintendo Direct this week and it'll have N64 and GBA games with it... :(

HA HA HA HA HA... he he he... yeah :(

Ha ha! Yeh bastard! Looks like you might've lucked out this time around :hehe:

At least this is one scenario where I'd be glad to be wrong :)

Or maybe simultaneous Satoru! :heh:

pAIvbkC.gif

Yes! Nothing less than DOUBU SATORU is acceptable! :D

Hopefully he'll be belting out some tunes for Jam With the Band Pro in Europe and sporting some styles for Newer Style Boutique for Wii U! ;)

And then at the end... BOOM! Year of Cranky Kong! Cranky in Smash, Cranky in Mario Kart 8, Cranky in Mario Golf World Tour, Cranky Kong: The RPG, Wii Fit: Old Monkey edition, Cranky Kong Rap Star...

tumblr_miqrs5qpJU1r8ermdo1_500.gif

TAKE IT TO THE FRIDGE IWATA!

Edited by Dcubed

Whilst it's far too late for Nintendo to turn things around drastically with the Wii U and get the western 'dudebro' audience to back the console, I hope what we see tomorrow leads to us basically getting a Gamecube 2; a console with great Nintendo exclusive titles. If we get Bayonetta or Smash launch dates on top of Mario Kart I'll be happy :)

Whilst it's far too late for Nintendo to turn things around drastically with the Wii U and get the western 'dudebro' audience to back the console, I hope what we see tomorrow leads to us basically getting a Gamecube 2; a console with great Nintendo exclusive titles. If we get Bayonetta or Smash launch dates on top of Mario Kart I'll be happy :)

I don't see a Smash launch date.

A character, though, sure!

I don't see a Smash launch date.

A character, though, sure!

Year of Cranky Kong confirmed!

Year of Cranky Kong confirmed!

Seriously, the last three worldwide Directs have had Smash Bros characters

June: Mega Man & Villager

August: Luigi

October: Sonic