NEurope
Serebii

Nintendo Direct 18th December - Wii U & 3DS Spring 2014 Titles

If you follow me on Twitter, I'll be tweeting the cool stuff from all three. Would post here buthave a site to cover in case of Pokémon :)

I hope there is Pokemon news

I really can't wait for this. By 'this' I mean the disappointment and wailing from those who clearly didn't read the 'Spring Games 2014' bit. Yeah, it didn't say new game announcements, it didn't say megaton and it certainly didn't say new footage of games due for holiday 2014 or later.

But yeah, ZOMG it'll be Zelda Wii U, Zelda MM remake in HD, Metroid Prime 4 and a teaser for F-Zero ONLINE. Yeah, that's what it'll be!

stick-in-the-mud-001.png

----------------

Anyone going in the N-E CHATROOM?

Time for a last minute unrealistic expectation...

Metal Gear: Ultimate Collection

Every single Metal Gear game from the very first NES/MSX titles, right through to present day, plus Metal Gear Solid V confirmed for Wii U all with off-tv play plus new features.

Oh and Snake in Smash Bros again... :shakehead

:heh:

Time for a last minute unrealistic expectation...

Metal Gear: Ultimate Collection

Every single Metal Gear game from the very first NES/MSX titles, right through to present day, plus Metal Gear Solid V confirmed for Wii U all with off-tv play plus new features.

Oh and Snake in Smash Bros again... :shakehead

:heh:

It be great if that happend

Why does it keep buffering

It's not about it being positive or negative. It's just that this is Nintendo's standard policy on paid DLC. Every single one of their games has kept DLC confined to modes outside of the main "story" mode if you will and Iwata has repeatedly stated that they want to sell their games as "complete" experiences where any DLC that gets released is only additive (not affecting the main game modes) and comes out after the game has been released (usually made to spec based on their customer feedback).

I'm just expecting them to continue the trend that they have publically said that they will set out to follow. That means that, going by Nintendo's own policy, any potential DLC for MK8 or SSB4 must be seperate from the main game modes.

I see, well in that case the DLC would just inform the consumer that additional tracks/weapons would not be usable in ... and list the modes it can't be used in. But local multiplayer is all I would want to use new tracks/weapons with tbh, for me mario kart online is second best.

I really can't wait for this. By 'this' I mean the disappointment and wailing from those who clearly didn't read the 'Spring Games 2014' bit. Yeah, it didn't say new game announcements, it didn't say megaton and it certainly didn't say new footage of games due for holiday 2014 or later.

But yeah, ZOMG it'll be Zelda Wii U, Zelda MM remake in HD, Metroid Prime 4 and a teaser for F-Zero ONLINE. Yeah, that's what it'll be!

lol ;) nice predictions...

F#ck I missed that trailer, Hyrule Warriors. Only caught the chest opening.

Man, that Zelda game looks horrible. I'm assuming it's that other company that are making it? Gameplay looked okay but the graphics were absolutely terrible :(

KIRBYYYYYYYY!

Man, that Zelda game looks horrible. I'm assuming it's that other company that are making it? Gameplay looked okay but the graphics were absolutely terrible :(

KIRBYYYYYYYY!

I think with Warriors games they tend to spend less time on the graphics and more on the impressive amount of enemies on screen at once.

I think with Warriors games they tend to spend less time on the graphics and more on the impressive amount of enemies on screen at once.

That Zelda spin off looks horrendous! I actually asked whether it was 3DS or Wii U!

I've never enjoyed them in the past but I might check this one out cos you know, it's Link and all.

I've never enjoyed them in the past but I might check this one out cos you know, it's Link and all.

Yeah ive never enjoyed them either. They always felt really lifeless and dull once you got over the initial impressiveness of the enemies.

The first Lost World DLC level is available now for free on the Wii U eShop.

vHKVYgc.jpg

I'm probably the only one excited about Dr. Luigi.

The feels! Dr. Mario was one of my very first NES games. :love:

This needs to improve and quickly. This Nintendo Direct stinks so far. NES classics, don't care, Dr. Luigi, don't care, Wii U Golf, don't care.

Bombs dropped. Stuff everywhere.

Shibata as Layton. Nintendo forever

This needs to improve and quickly. This Nintendo Direct stinks so far. NES classics, don't care, Dr. Luigi, don't care, Wii U Golf, don't care.

Are you being serious? This is the best Direct since January. So much new...

Bombs dropped. Stuff everywhere.

Shibata as Layton. Nintendo forever

Zelda hack and slash. Sidescroller. Sidescroller. Re-announcing Cranky. Sidescroller. Sidescroller. Luigi got a medical degree. Shibata missed Halloween.

You guys are clearly dead inside. There is so much awesome in this Direct.

Seriously, you ask for Nintendo to deliver. They deliver with new stuff you didn't think would exist, as well as stuff for upcoming games that we know about. So what? The games aren't out yet, they're not going to bloody ignore them just because you know they exist.

What do you people actually want? Nintendo to suddenly make a Gears of War game? Use your heads.

So.........is anyone going to post the full list for those of us who couldn't watch it or continue to moan how bad it is instead?

You guys are clearly dead inside. There is so much awesome in this Direct.

Seriously, you ask for Nintendo to deliver. They deliver with new stuff you didn't think would exist, as well as stuff for upcoming games that we know about. So what? The games aren't out yet, they're not going to bloody ignore them just because you know they exist.

What do you people actually want? Nintendo to suddenly make a Gears of War game? Use your heads.

What have I told you about insulting people that don't agree with you?

Smash Bros. & Mario Kart 8 both look amazing and I'm not just talking about the visuals.

Rosalina is going to be busy in 2014 it seems.