Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Playstation Plus Free Games

Happenstance

Super Meat Boy heads to PS+.

We know this has been a long time coming but better late than never. Expect to be playing Super Meat Boy on your PS4 and PS Vita later this year.

Oh…and we almost forgot: It’s going to be free on PlayStation Plus at launch. That’s our way of saying, “Thank you for waiting patiently” to all those PlayStation fans that reached out to us over the years only to get back a “we can’t do it, sorry” response. We love you guys and girls and we’re so happy that you can finally play Super Meat Boy on your system of choice!

YES. YES. YEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!!

Have been waiting for a Vita version and now it's coming. Would've bought it again (already have it on Steam) but it's heading to PS+. :yay:

And on PS4, too. Amazing news.

If this does not get a Platinum I will break down TeamMeat's office.

My PS4 is also phenomenally loud, ridiculous, the fan goes apeshit and continues well after I turn it off. Do you have it in a cabinet? I do and I don't think that helps it at all. Mines been like it since I got it so I don't think it's a serious problem as such, just annoying.

• 3 weeks later...
Sony has announced that PS Plus subscribers in Europe will no longer have to wait an extra day to get hold of their free games.

Starting from next week, each month’s PS Plus offerings will go live in Europe and the US on the first Tuesday of the month. PS Plus subscribers in Europe previously had to wait until the Wednesday.

"Hey folks. As of this month, Plus games go live in both EU and US on the first tuesday of the month (no longer Wednesday in EU)," said Sony’s Fred Dutton on the PlayStation Blog. "The first Tuesday in July is 7th July, hence why the games aren’t launching this week."

The PS Plus games for July have yet to be revealed.

I approve of this.

7th July: Rocket League (PS4)

7th July: Styx Master of Shadows (PS4)

7th July: rain (PS3)

7th July: Mousecraft (PS4/PS3/PS Vita)

7th July: Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions Evolved (PS Vita)

7th July: Entwined (PS4/PS Vita)

Available now: DRIVECLUB PS Plus Edition

Rocket League and Rain make this an excellent month for me!

Nice, surely Geometry Wars 3 is also the home console version as well though?

If it is, I'll play it, if not... probably unlikely, all of my space on my Vita is taken up by RPG's I've yet to get round to playing. :blank:

Rocket League though! :D

I don't think Geometry Wars 3 is cross-buy, S.C.G. I think the Vita got its own version?

Ah I see... :(

Oh well, it's no big deal, I'll just play the console version when that's free, unless it already has been in past months and I've just not noticed due to the huge backlog of free games already. ::shrug:

Ah I see... :(

Oh well, it's no big deal, I'll just play the console version when that's free, unless it already has been in past months and I've just not noticed due to the huge backlog of free games already. ::shrug:

We haven't had it yet. At this point, it would be another to add to the backlog, so I can wait. Bit gutted that we're not getting it for PS4, but aw well. ROCKET LEAGUE.

Rain looks fantastic, too! Gah. Need a PS3.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!