N-Europe

Nintendo Direct - November 13th - 16:00 GMT

Serebii

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, Nintendo has a few games to be released in 2014, though most of them will be released towards the end of the year, rather than early. Personally, I think they have some cool games coming next year:

Tropical Freeze

Mario Kart 8

Bayonetta 2

X

Smash Bros.

Yarn Yoshi (probably)

SMT X FE (probably not)

Looks good to me. And I think there will be more surprises coming before we know everything that will be released.

Actually, Nintendo has a few games to be released in 2014, though most of them will be released towards the end of the year, rather than early. Personally, I think they have some cool games coming next year:

Tropical Freeze

Mario Kart 8

Bayonetta 2

X

Smash Bros.

Yarn Yoshi (probably)

SMT X FE (probably not)

Looks good to me. And I think there will be more surprises coming before we know everything that will be released.

This will be focused on the first 1/4 of the year and I'd be fairly confident the only game that's coming out in that time is DKCR:TF and that's only because they delayed it so they'd have at least 1 game released in that time. 3rd party releases are equally as dreadful if not more so.

Chances of a NoA only Direct seem small to me.

Was starting to worry about the 3DS release schedule since it's starting to dry up a bit. If it's 3DS focused maybe that means Miiverse is finally arriving?

Game predictions:

• Mario Party
  • Mario Golf?
  • Kirby 3DS
  • Yoshi's New Island (they've gone quiet on this)
  • Bravely Default?

And of course:

• Dragon Quest VII
  • Dragon Quest Monsters Terry's Wonderland

Not many 3rd party games coming up in 2014 though that I'm aware of.

Chances of a NoA only Direct seem small to me.

Was starting to worry about the 3DS release schedule since it's starting to dry up a bit. If it's 3DS focused maybe that means Miiverse is finally arriving?

Game predictions:

• Mario Party
  • Mario Golf?
  • Kirby 3DS
  • Yoshi's New Island (they've gone quiet on this)
  • Bravely Default?

And of course:

• Dragon Quest VII
  • Dragon Quest Monsters Terry's Wonderland

Not many 3rd party games coming up in 2014 though that I'm aware of.

If only they had a method of revealing games, directly to us...

*going to try not get hyped this time*

F-Zero U Online

Starfox U Online

1080 Snowboarding U Online

Waverace U Online

Excitebike, -truck and -bots U Online

Kid Icarus U

Punch U Out

Ice Climbers U

Metroid Dread

Sin & Punishment U

Wii U & 3DS VC integration

N64, GC and Wii games coming to Wii U VC

SNES, N64, GBA, DS(i) games coming to 3DS VC

Miiverse Wii U & 3DS integration

Sadness U :laughing:

i'm expecting GTAIV the complete edition will be anounced and released in Q3 2014 (to coincide with a GOTY edition of GTAV...:( on everything else)

if i aim low i'll surely be less disapointed....(if its WiiU stuff anywhere in it...)

3DS stuff......they'll just anounce more golden goodness

Edited by Agent Gibbs

We've never had a US only Nintendo Direct before and I doubt that they'll start now (NOE are unusally late to announce their one though...)

As for the content itself... Surely it's time for details on the N64/GBA (and future to-be-supported consoles) VC!?

Also I'm really itching for a Bayonetta 1 port to Wii U! A surprise announcement in time for Xmas would be much appreciated ;)

Otherwise, I expect solid release dates for the Q4 3DS and Wii U games (since absolutely nothing that is bound for 2014 has a release date at all!) and some details on the upcoming Wii Sports Club sports and Steel Diver 2.

Edited by Dcubed

Don't waste this shot Nintendo, this is your chance to get the Wii U out of irrelevancy for the next few months.

Havent we said this for the last 3 ND's

At the least all I'd want from this ND is for them to say they plan on updating the online setup in Wii Sports Club and it'll be out before Xmas with Golf.

Keeping expectations low otherwise.... been burnt too much in the last year from ND's and E3's not meeting expectations :(

Don't waste this shot Nintendo, this is your chance to get the Wii U out of irrelevancy for the next few months.

The focus is annoyingly on the 3DS

I have no idea what Nintendo are playing at.

Shin'en are telling people to watch the Nintendo Direct tomorrow.

Guess that means their spiritual F-Zero shall be in it