Zechs Merquise

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
For those interested, The Wonderful 101 is £17.86 at ShopTo :smile:

I still won't be investing in it myself but thought there might be a few on here that will snap it up at this price :heh:

I liked the demo, but sadly the prices on eshop are much higher.

Buy the physical copies where possible. It's better and usually cheaper.

As I said, it's not. Literally in Sarajevo (which is the capital) in one shop they have TWO Wii U games, New Luigi (63 euros) and some Micky Mouse game. In other cities they have more games, but the prices are similar to the eshop prices (full prices) and for some games I have to wait for about 10 days.

Used ZombieU is 20 euros, some games you can get for 15-20 euros which are used (Batman Arkham City is 25 euros and would have to wait - OK it is a new copy), but these games are not the ones I want so much, plus you would still say they are to expensive if you compare them to other countries in Europe.

Sadly, I have to wait for eshop sale.

Actualy, here are the prices: http://www.olx.ba/pretraga?trazilica=+wii+u&stanje=0&vrstapregleda=tabela&sort_order=desc&do=200

1KM is 0,5 euros. If it say KAO NOVA it means it's used. And you never get any sales, as they buy the games on sales in Europe and after that they sell it here and need to make profit.

Edited by Kounan

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!