NEurope
Jimbob

Forum Telephone 3.0

I mentioned a relaunch of the telephone, so here it goes.

New gamers and veterans are all welcome, so sign up today. Partake in the N-Europe classic forum game.

Previous game thread for those wishing to see how it goes.

For those unawares, here's how it basically works. You recieve a PM with a picture and a caption from the person before you, both independant of each other. You then draw a picture for the caption and write a caption for the picture. The picture can be in any image editing program(even a crude thing in paint is brilliant enough) or a paper drawn one scanned/photo'd in. Once done, you forward these both(caption and picture) along in the same PM to the next person in the line, as well as CCing it to me, cos then I have them all and when the game is done I put them in a pretty post for everyone to see. Still confused? Look below all this for previous, 100% actual genuine N-Europe forumtelephony! Once you've sent your PM to the next person, it's generally accepted that you post here with some witty phone related repartee, just so all other participants can see that the game is moving along.

Oh yeah, you also only have 48 hours to get done, preferably alot less than that(and this limit might lower in future) cos otherwise the games move too slow and everyone gets impatient and angsty and annoyed and filled with rage, or at least I do anyway. If I do not recieve your PM within 48 hours of received the last person's, I shall forward the previous PM to the next person, if that makes sense

Sign-ups welcome from all new and veteran players

Participants

Jimbob (host)

Cube

Yvonne

EEVILMURRAY

Dannyboy

The Peeps

Smeagol

bob

dan-likes-trees

Rezourceman

Moogleviper

Diageo

Edited by Jimbob

Have been 100% unaware of this game on the forum, but having just looked at the previous threads it looks great sign me up...

When would commencement of this be occurring? I guess I might as well give it a go. @Jon Dedede?

Boy, the way you blowin' up my phone won't make me leave no faster, put my coat on faster, leave my girls no faster. I should've left my phone at home 'cause this is a disaster. Callin' like a collector, sorry, I cannot answer.

Boy, the way you blowin' up my phone won't make me leave no faster, put my coat on faster, leave my girls no faster. I should've left my phone at home 'cause this is a disaster. Callin' like a collector, sorry, I cannot answer...

Leave a message after the beep.

Nah.

:P

I intend to get this going tomorrow night, the first post has been updated with participants.

I intend to get this going tomorrow night, the first post has been updated with participants.

WHEN?!

NOOAAAOOOWWW!

It's coming, be patient. Just making the finishing touches to the picture round.

Edit: It begins

@Dannyboy\-the\-Dane

@dan\-likes\-trees

@bob

@Diageo

@Rummy

First rounds of the game have been passed on, best of luck everyone. Remember, when you complete your turn please forward onto me as well as the next player. And leave a mention here to let people know it's moved on. Cheers.

And if anyone is confused, feel free to message me.

Edited by Jimbob