1. Create bad low budget commercials
  2. Have fans create better adverts for free

1. Create bad low budget commercials
  2. Have fans create better adverts for free
  3. Rip off ad created by fan
  4. Profit(?)

:p

1080p gloriousness <3333

Good job Nintendo...focus on the games, not on Rufus Hound who says he was a Doctor Who fan but got fact so unbelievably wrong on Doctor Who Live. That killed all of his credibility as a person to me :P

Edited by Serebii

Good job Nintendo...focus on the games, not on Rufus Hound who says he was a Doctor Who fan but got fact so unbelievably wrong on Doctor Who Live. That killed all of his credibility as a person to me :P

Oh god you're on of those fanboys. :heh:

Anyway that was pretty good. Some things could have been better ("A brand new title from MONOLITH SOFT" really? I know it doesn't have a set title yet, but really?) but a big improvement.

Oh god you're on of those fanboys. :heh:

Anyway that was pretty good. Some things could have been better ("A brand new title from MONOLITH SOFT" really? I know it doesn't have a set title yet, but really?) but a big improvement.

Well when he claims to be a huge fan and can't even get an actor's name correct... :p

And Splinter Cell, and Watch Dogs, and Assassins Creed: Black Flag, and Deus Ex, and COD: Ghosts... there's loads of great up coming games that could have been in that reel.

The Wii U just needs the price cut and the marketing!

They should've shown MH3U in that reel too.

Well the thing is, this video was for exclusives. MH3 was not, nor are any of the games @Zechs Merquise listed

And Splinter Cell, and Watch Dogs, and Assassins Creed: Black Flag, and Deus Ex, and COD: Ghosts... there's loads of great up coming games that could have been in that reel.

The Wii U just needs the price cut and the marketing!

That one was just an exclusive titles vid though. They need a 3rd party vid too!

...Well the thing is, this video was for exclusives. MH3 was not...

It's not MH3 though, it's MH3U.

That one was just an exclusive titles vid though. They need a 3rd party vid too!

It's not MH3 though, it's MH3U.

It was an enhanced version of a Wii and 3DS game. If we're going to include Wii U enhanced versions, we may as well include Batman, Need for Speed, Splinter Cell, Rayman etc.

They had some games, that also appear on the 3DS as well, such as Sonic: Lost World, it's even stated on the trailer, that it also appears on 3DS. They could have put Monster Hunter Tri at least.

I doubt Nintendo will be able to show anything related to Call of Duty, because of that agreement between Activision and Microsoft.

They had some games, that also appear on the 3DS as well, such as Sonic: Lost World, it's even stated on the trailer, that it also appears on 3DS. They could have put Monster Hunter Tri at least.

I doubt Nintendo will be able to show anything related to Call of Duty, because of that agreement between Activision and Microsoft.

Sonic Lost World on 3DS is a different game with the same name, though...not the same game

Sonic Lost World on 3DS is a different game with the same name, though...not the same game

How are we arguing over this video? All I was saying was that there were loads of other great titles coming out for the Wii U!!! I wasn't criticising Nintendo, just saying that the sizzle reel was only the tip of the iceberg!

How are we arguing over this video? All I was saying was that there were loads of other great titles coming out for the Wii U!!! I wasn't criticising Nintendo, just saying that the sizzle reel was only the tip of the iceberg!

My apologies. I misinterpreted your post to have meant that they should have included them in it

Think they'll ever be a Battalion Wars Wii U? The last one on the Wii had messed up forced on wiimote controls, but the GC one was one of my favourite games.

If proper sequels to Burnout 2, Battalion Wars, and Chibi-Robo, were to be released, there's no doubt in my mind that I'd already have a Wii U.

Think they'll ever be a Battalion Wars Wii U? The last one on the Wii had messed up forced on wiimote controls, but the GC one was one of my favourite games.

If proper sequels to Burnout 2, Battalion Wars, and Chibi-Robo, were to be released, there's no doubt in my mind that I'd already have a Wii U.

It's the sort of game that really would benefit from the GamePad, so I hope so. However, due to lack of sales potential, I think an eShop game is the most likely.