N-Europe

Wii U General Discussion

Hero-of-Time

Well my WiiU pro controller arrived from Amazon and i love it.....but after reading they are giving them away i'm tempted to say the 2 player indicator light is broken :p

send back the faulty one, keep the others and if Mokong's prediction proves true, sell them on ebay, the money will help with the guilt

Flink, did you not hear that Flubit had an offer on that if you buy one controller you get two free? It's all fine.

Phew, I guess it's all ok then. :laughing:

Well my WiiU pro controller arrived from Amazon and i love it.....but after reading they are giving them away i'm tempted to say the 2 player indicator light is broken :p

send back the faulty one, keep the others and if Mokong's prediction proves true, sell them on ebay, the money will help with the guilt

It's a lovely bit of kit, isn't it? So light! Feels like I'm wearing nothing at all. Nothing at alllll.

Can I borrow a tenner Flink?

I will give you a tenner when Tibet is free.

Awww.

Anyhow I agree, send the faulty back and then just keep the second one. Maybe sealed for a while(tbh you could use it and claim you thought it was a compensatory one or something) until they ask for it back. Who's paying postage on these returns anyway?

If it was me I'd send the faulty then just keep the other two. As for the pad itself I haven't made the most use out of it yet, but I do agree it feels lovely and light. Might end up using it for MonsterHunter when I finally get back to it.

I was bored so I rewatched the Indie reel to see which games are new and which are exclusives.

Cubemen 2 - Already on PC, Mac, iOS

Festival of Magic - Also coming to PC, Mac, iOS, Android

FORCED - Also coming to PC, Mac, 360, PS3, Ouya

Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams - Already on PC, 360, PS3

Ittle Dew - Already on PC, Mac, Ouya

Knytt Underground - Already on PS3, Vita, PC

March of War - Already on PC. Coming to iOS & Android. Is F2P

Monkey Pirates - Already on PC, Mac

nihilumbra - Already on iOS & PC

Pure Chess - Already on PS3, Vita

QUBE: Directors Cut - Original already on PC, Mac but DC exclusive to WiiU

Scram Kitty and his buddy on Rails - WiiU exclusive

So Hungry - Also coming to PC

Squids Deluxe - Original already on iOS, PC, Mac, Android…Windows Phone but Deluxe looks a WiiU exclusive

Tengami - Also coming to iOS, PC, Mac

Teslagrad - Also coming to PC, PS3, Mac

TNT Racers - Already on Wii, PSP, PS3, 360 but WiiU has extra content

Wooden Sen'SeY - Already on PC, Mac

18 games in total but 12 are already available elsewhere in some form. Only 1 game is WiiU exclusive, but interestingly 12 is/will be console exclusive (not counting Ouya as a console:hehe:) if they aren't announced for PS3/360 in the future which is decent. PC will undoubtedly be the indie machine but it seems like WiiU is becoming a possible console exclusive alternative for PC games. A lot of mobile/tablet games being ported too.

Do the Pro Controllers need batteries or what? Might get some next month if they're still cheap in preparation for Mario Kart and Smash Bros multiplayer sessions next year. The Wii Remote I ordered arrived yesterday, here are some photos:

b5f42dc8059d11e38df322000a1f9367_7.jpg

08ef4xxl.jpg

You'll notice on the box it says Wii U instead of Wii :o And on the back of the jacket there's a hole for easy access to the sync button, no more faffing about taking off the jacket and battery case just to sync remotes.

Do the Pro Controllers need batteries or what? Might get some next month if they're still cheap in preparation for Mario Kart and Smash Bros multiplayer sessions next year.

Charges like a PS3 pad; mini-usb. Comes with the cable too.

Do the Pro Controllers need batteries or what? Might get some next month if they're still cheap in preparation for Mario Kart and Smash Bros multiplayer sessions next year. The Wii Remote I ordered arrived yesterday, here are some photos:

b5f42dc8059d11e38df322000a1f9367_7.jpg

08ef4xxl.jpg

You'll notice on the box it says Wii U instead of Wii :o And on the back of the jacket there's a hole for easy access to the sync button, no more faffing about taking off the jacket and battery case just to sync remotes.

I have also purchased said controller, although I did buy it for my 4 year old daughter! :P

i've used it for Super Luigi, Pokemon Rumble and Ducktales i plan on using it for all games where the gamepad screen just mirrors the tv, as i find it too distracting having the image twice and a waste, so the pro pad is perfect for this, and if i then want off TV play i switch.

Where areyou guys buying the extended battery pack from for the WiiU?

@Fierce_LiNk(and others) what are you actually using your pro pad for atm?
Got mine when I was playing through MH3U, have since used it for Tekken, Sonic Racing, all of my VC/Wii U download titles that support it and most recently, the W101 demo.

Will definitely be using it for the full version of W101 too. :smile:

And when I'm not playing Wii U, my Pro Controller is still being put to good use on PC. Currently playing Just Cause 2 using it. :D

Yep, Pro Controller is amazing. :cool: