N-Europe

Wii U General Discussion

Hero-of-Time

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2014/01/satoru_iwata_admits_the_wii_u_isnt_in_good_shape_ahead_of_investor_briefing

Ahead of the investor meeting Iwata says the Wii U isn't in good shape and a simple price cut is unlikely to help.

And he's right. Just slashing away at the price wont help (nor are they in a position to do so. They're taking a bath on the hardware as it is!)

All they can do is add value; be it through new game releases or otherwise...

And of course, people are reading that as Iwata is not cutting the price, has lost it, needs to be fired etc.

No one on here is. Just leave the Gaf hate behind.

Yeah please stop dragging in what people are saying externally and moaning about it. It's not at all helpful for anyone (including yourself).

Are you sure? Me pre-empting that crap stops people bringing it here ;)

TBH, knowing that this crap will get a rise out of you only encourages people to bring it here ;) (and the same goes for those on GAF too - Trolls will troll, surprise surprise...

If you want it to end, stop giving clickbait articles the clicks they want and the messageboard trolls the vitriol they crave...

Edited by Dcubed

Serebii is the reason I know GAF even exists.

And I still can't believe anyone takes that forum seriously, bar the occasional insider.

Anyway, I reckon Nintendo will announce MiiVerse for mobiles.

Miiverse is on mobile...

Unless you mean a specific app, but what would that add?!

It will let more people know it can be used on mobile, easier access and the option of having notifications.

Oh no, I think getting an app is very important. But they've kind of already got one.

Surely it'll be something bigger than that :)

Still think free to play games!!