NEurope
Murr

New Terminator Trilogy - June 26th 2015

I still don't understand why they feel teh need to reboot this franchise....

And I just can frakking imagine how the hell Arnie is going to be Terminator again :heh:

Actually there's a thought.... will the first film still feature a "badguy" T-800?

More casting news:

Matt Smith joins new Terminator trilogy

One-time Doctor Who star Matt Smith has apparently landed a "major" role in the new Terminator trilogy...

Huge news this. With his Doctor Who days now behind him, it's been revealed that Matt Smith is set to join the new trilogy of Terminator films in a "major role".

Smith's not 100% confirmed yet, but Deadline is reporting he is likely to now join the films. His part in the now-shooting Terminator: Genesis is likely to be a smaller one, but the role "will grow in the second and third films".

Smith joins a cast that includes Emilia Clarke, Jason Clarke, Jai Courtney and Arnold Schwarzenegger. No further details of his character are available at this time. You can bet your backside we'll keep you posted though.

Terminator: Genesis, directed by Alan Taylor, arrives in July 2015. Release dates for the subsequent films have not yet been announced.

UPDATE: Skydance has now confirmed this on its Twitter feed: "We don't have a TARDIS, but we do have a Time Lord: we're pleased to welcome Matt Smith to the cast of #Terminator"

FURTHER UPDATE: The official Paramount press release reveals that "Smith will play a new character with a strong connection to John Connor, alongside Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jason Clarke, Emilia Clarke, Jai Courtney, J.K. Simmons, Dayo Okeniyi and Byung Hun Lee".

Read more: http://www.denofgeek.com/movies/terminator/30351/matt-smith-joins-new-terminator-trilogy#ixzz30arbCchG

Think he would make an awesome T1000 style terminator, as in not as a physically imposing but more creepy scary.

It could only be more lame if they added in a few numbers.

G3N15Y5

I would eat all of the sheep in Wales for them to cancel this and just make The Sarah Connor Chronicles Season 3.

Also, Matt Smith is in this? What is this made for, BBC3?

I dunno. It sounds totally appropriate for some generic evil tech corporation. I have no strong feelings one way or another about a new Terminator, but I´m certainly not going to dismiss the film because of the name.

Guys, don't you get it? It's an anagram!

Terminator Genisys > Minnesota Registry

It all makes sense now.

tumblr_ne8qz91ulw1qgopjqo3_1280.png

tumblr_ne8qz91ulw1qgopjqo1_400.png

tumblr_ne8qz91ulw1qgopjqo2_500.png

tumblr_ne8qz91ulw1qgopjqo4_1280.png

Hilarious.

Why is Daenerys trying to kill airport tarmac?

Are these actually real? I don't understand what's happening. Is this marketing?

Damn, and I've always hated gullible people on Tumblr. This was the post:

http://deggowaffles.tumblr.com/post/101349894715/draculas-cigarette-deggowaffles

'These are the photos they chose to be inside the actual article.'

Still funny either way.

http://www.flickeringmyth.com/2014/10/new-plot-details-look-terminator-genisys-including-arnold-schwarzenegger.html

It turns out they're the real thing.

And the one that looks like the sun is in their eyes:

hr_Terminator_Genisys_4.jpg

I like how they look like they're in an airport that has shut down for the day.

This one;

tumblr_ne8qz91ulw1qgopjqo3_1280.png

Is the most ridiculous image ever?

Im just waiting for someone to photoshop a sonic screwdriver into that image