NEurope
Ramar

Football Season 2013/2014

Never thought I'd agree with the gooners but if I was an arsenal fan i'd feel exactly the same, I wouldn't want the scumbag anywhere near my club. In fact I don't want him anywhere near the league. Sooner Real madrid give up on Bale and buy this little rat the better.

What is funny though, is that he made out the only reason he wanted to leave was because of the media hounding him and his family. Liverpool fans bought this big time; then no one wanted him because hes a vile cunt and suddenly he actually just wants to leave Liverpool because they're pap and join a better team.

Yeah I was hoping Suarez would transfer away from the PL or, preferably, from Earth.

Really really sad to see Pepe leave, he's an incredible guy and a top keeper who has been amazing for us. Would love for him to go win those trophies he deserves.

Really really sad to see Pepe leave, he's an incredible guy and a top keeper who has been amazing for us. Would love for him to go win those trophies he deserves.

Opposed to the two he won and didn't deserve (WC & Euro).

Opposed to the two he won and didn't deserve (WC & Euro).

Damn him for being picked to go to the world cup with his country.

Yeah, I can't really blame Reina in that instance...Spain's squad depth is enormous and you either have to play for Barcelona or Real Madrid or be playing out of your fucking skin to be able to get into that team. Look at Llorente. He couldn't buy his way into that team. He would walk backwards into the England side.

That first 11 is almost set in stone and so very difficult to displace.

Damn him for being picked to go to the world cup with his country.

Damn him for acting the big one at the after party even though you've spent fuck all time on the pitch.

If you haven't notice, I've not forgotten the shirt incident.

I can't believe these prices that are being touted for Bale. 85 million, 95 Million, 50 million plus Coentao and Di Maria...

That lost deal is insane. Spurs could do with a left back and Coentrao is one of the best in the world and Di Maria would be a great replacement for Bale AND 50 Million to spend elsewhere.

It's almost as insane as that Eto'o plus 45 million or whatever it was for Ibra that Barcelona paid.

For 95m he would basically have to win them La Liga single handedly like Messi and Ronaldo have done. I don't think he's that great a player.

There is some serious price inflation going on, for whatever reason.

For 95m he would basically have to win them La Liga single handedly like Messi and Ronaldo have done. I don't think he's that great a player.

There is some serious price inflation going on, for whatever reason.

I think it's insane that he's already being compared to those two. Ronaldo and Messi are Gods of football. They are easily the best two players in the world by some distance. Bale is a fantastic player but he is in no way in the same league as these two. No way.

He might have potential and might potentially be as good as these one day (maybe) but for £80million+, you don't want potential...you want the finished article.

Doesn't look like he'll be sold unless he forces a move through.

gareth-bale-times-square.jpg

article-0-1A99F7A3000005DC-117_306x423.jpgBT_-_127641644_411675c.jpg

Worth a massive amount to the club in terms of marketing. I suspect Levy will want to keep him, and if we get Soldado to go with Paulinho and Shadli (and Arsenal don't get, for example, Suarez) I don't see why we shouldn't finish in the top four and get the champions league money next year. That money plus the global marketing he's doing for spurs and he's worth it. You'd think that even if he didn't have quite the season he did Real would still choke up 60m for him or so.

That said I would like to see what AVB would do with on a Football Manager-style spending spree of 90 million or something...

It would be nice if they'd sort it out!! Don't fancy another summer of checking the transfer rumors every few hours in case something's happened!

£85M for Bale is more than double what his price should be. In fact, most of these prices have been insane. Hyper-inflated & non-representative.

Worth a massive amount to the club in terms of marketing. I suspect Levy will want to keep him, and if we get Soldado to go with Paulinho and Shadli (and Arsenal don't get, for example, Suarez) I don't see why we shouldn't finish in the top four and get the champions league money next year. That money plus the global marketing he's doing for spurs and he's worth it. You'd think that even if he didn't have quite the season he did Real would still choke up 60m for him or so.

That said I would like to see what AVB would do with on a Football Manager-style spending spree of 90 million or something...

It would be nice if they'd sort it out!! Don't fancy another summer of checking the transfer rumors every few hours in case something's happened!

Bale's value will just decrease, unless he signs another contract or something and has the season of his life and emulates what Ronaldo did. For every year that he stays, he runs down another year on that contract. The only way for Spurs to keep him would be to keep turning down these offers AND get him on a longer deal.

That money is insane. For that money, you could transform that Spurs side but only if that money is used wisely. Liverpool also had 50million from the sale of Torres and they didn't exactly put it all to good use. Suarez was obviously a good buy, but Carroll wasn't.

It's a shame that this deal wasn't made sooner, because you could have asked for Higuain as part of it, which would have solved a massive problem for you guys. :p

I saw someone on Reddit say it would be cheaper for Real Madrid to just buy Spurs, and then sell off the rest of the team.

These bids are purely speculation. Why are you all losing your tits over it?

Because it's exciting, brooo! It would make him the most expensive signing OF ALL TIME. :D

It's history in the making. Real Madrid have made it clear that they want him, so it's exciting just to see what sort of crazy deals they'll offer. That reported deal of 50million plus Coentrao and Di Maria is...frankly insane.

Plus, Spurs will then have a shit ton of money to go out and get players. It's already competitive trying to get into that top 4, it could be even more so with Spurs having a bit of extra money.

Also also...we all need something to talk about. I do. Seeing as we apparently don't appear to be signing anyone. :p

Because tabloid press = seriuz bidnus

Damn him for acting the big one at the after party even though you've spent fuck all time on the pitch.

If you haven't notice, I've not forgotten the shirt incident.

I'm sure that was the point in which Cesc decided he wanted to go back to Barca. :p

It doesn't matter whether it swayed him or not it showed a complete lack of respect to the club and us supporters. Simply put he's a cunt and I'm glad he pissed on his own matches.

It doesn't matter whether it swayed him or not it showed a complete lack of respect to the club and us supporters. Simply put he's a cunt and I'm glad he pissed on his own matches.

You're the first person i've seen that actually dislikes him, most non-liverpool supporters seem to like him and think he's a good guy.

It's funny, but i've just watched it again, and he doesn't actually do anything wrong.

Even if he did, i don't see why he should give a shit about Arsenal. ;)

He should give a shit about respect, seeing as that's what he's crying about in his little letter in the press.

He should give a shit about respect, seeing as that's what he's crying about in his little letter in the press.

He was at the club for 8 years and didn't leave as soon as he became a great player. What more respect can you want? He wanted to move back to his home club which is somewhere he could win trophies. What more do you want from a player? Lifetime commitment?

He was at the club for 8 years and didn't leave as soon as he became a great player. What more respect can you want? He wanted to move back to his home club which is somewhere he could win trophies. What more do you want from a player? Lifetime commitment?

Are we still talking about Reina?