NEurope
Ramar

Football Season 2013/2014

Neither is Wayne Rooney. Neither was Van Persie. Neither was Eto'o, or Ronaldo, or Fabregas, or Henry.

Every player, bar a very small selection has a price. If PSG offered Thiago Silva for Fabregas, he would be off, I guarantee you that.

Totally forgot that Wednesday had a friendly with Glasgow Rangers today. The city is absolutely full of riff raff!!

I don't believe that Wenger will meet Liverpools valuation, so all the talking and pursuading would have to come from Suarez to Liverpool. We'll have to wait and see.

I don't want that racist at the club but the extra quid is solid trolling from the Arsenal.

I don't want that racist at the club but the extra quid is solid trolling from the Arsenal.

He's twice the player of anyone currently at the Gooners, and even Patrice Evra would agree with me when I say he is absolutely not a racist.

It'd be spectacular for you if you pulled this off, horrific for us.

He's twice the player of anyone currently at the Gooners, and even Patrice Evra would agree with me when I say he is absolutely not a racist.

Twice the player of Jack Wilshere?

Behave.

I couldn't give a toss if he was as good as Messi. I don't trade my morals because someone can kick a pissing ball really well.

Behave.

Not even half a Bosscielny.

Behave.

Suárez is a proven world class player, Wilshere is a young player who's got bags of potential.

I'm a bit surprised that Arsenal are still apparently pursuing this. I would have thought that this guy would have been the last person Wenger would want. He's too volatile and if anything I can see him getting into more trouble.

Unless this is all part of Wenger's plan of adding more grit and steel to the team. An edge. I don't know. They've got a bit of a clean cut image at the moment, Arsenal. Too clean if you ask me.

Suárez is a proven world class player, Wilshere is a young player who's got bags of potential.

Wilshere is a world class plyer who also happens to be very young.

Wilshere is a world class plyer who also happens to be very young.

He just isn't world class. How can someone who's played about 80 games in his life be considered world class.

Wilshere is a good player and he has the potential to be world class, but there's no way he can be touted as that just yet. He's looked great in some games and good in many, but that doesn't mean he's world class. Suarez is world class, but with a low class attitude.

I would say he's 'working class'.

Biting people is sooo working class.

I wrote a long post which I lost.

Suffice to say, you're both incorrect :heh:

I wrote a long post which I lost.

Suffice to say, you're both incorrect :heh:

Don't get me wrong, he's fantastic and i'm a fan of his, he's just potentially world class right now.

:p

Why Arsene would pursue Suarez for 40m+ and not splash out 35 for Higuain is beyond me. Suarez has too much baggage to be worth the same as Cavani.

He's better than Cavani, i think he's a tad overrated, anyway. He's brilliant, but not that good.

No doubt his past behaviour will have an effect on any fee agreed, take away those incidents and we'd be easily topping 50m offers.

Sorry MadDog, but if Higuain is worth around 35, then there is no way Suarez is worth 15million more. That's BEFORE you take into account Suarez's personality.

Why Arsene would pursue Suarez for 40m+ and not splash out 35 for Higuain is beyond me. Suarez has too much baggage to be worth the same as Cavani.

Typical Arsenal fannying about. I'm going to guess we'll tow the "agent wanted too much money" line.

I'd have taken Higuian over Suarez. Absolutely no way is Suarez worth more than Neymar. He was great last season absolutely, pretty dire the year before that and the Dutch league is the Dutch league. A class player he is, Liverpool are having laughing think he's worth £50 million.

I'd have taken Higuian over Suarez. Absolutely no way is Suarez worth more than Neymar. He was great last season absolutely, pretty dire the year before that and the Dutch league is the Dutch league. A class player he is, Liverpool are having laughing think he's worth £50 million.

He was dire the season before last?

I can't take anything you say again seriously.

You can make a good case of him being the best player in the league, and that's not a bias opinion, that's a general opinion.

He was dire the season before last?

I can't take anything you say again seriously.

You can make a good case of him being the best player in the league, and that's not a bias opinion, that's a general opinion.

Seriously? do you ever take off you're red tinged glasses?

In Suarez's first full season, he was renowned for missing chance after chance, every pundit talked about what a good player he was but a poor finisher. Not much cop when your job is to score goals. 11 league goals is hardly much of a return for £25 million. The same as Giroud managed his first season, and he takes pelters from everyone.

He elevated his game last season, no doubt but to think he's worth 50 million is pathetic and that's without factoring in his animal like behaviour.

Seriously? do you ever take off you're red tinged glasses?

In Suarez's first full season, he was renowned for missing chance after chance, every pundit talked about what a good player he was but a poor finisher. Not much cop when your job is to score goals. 11 league goals is hardly much of a return for £25 million. The same as Giroud managed his first season, and he takes pelters from everyone.

He elevated his game last season, no doubt but to think he's worth 50 million is pathetic and that's without factoring in his animal like behaviour.

He still scored 17 in 39 overall that season and got 10 assists, hardly dire is it? He had a good goals return, but it's what he creates and his guile. He just added more goals last season, but he was just as good in the season before that.

In todays market, he should go for £50m, he's only 26 and he's still got till 2018 on his contract.