NEurope
Ramar

Football Season 2013/2014

What a fucking game. 1st half has been amazing.

The atmosphere in Brazil is immense.

Damn good game. What the fuck happened to Spain? They should of just got a bunch of high school kids to play for them for what they did.

Yup that was a great game. Spain just looked so off the pace and hardly had any time on the ball. Brazil just didn't tire at all. Guess the backing of the fans really helped them out.

Not surprised really. Spain's cavalier attitude to defending was always going to bite them on the arse eventually. Nigeria could have beaten in the round matches if they were capable of finishing, Italy should have beaten them too in the Semis. They're going to be exposed against the best teams if they don't sort that out.

Well confirmation of the worst kept secret in this transfer window, Yaya Sanogo joins Arsenal on a long term deal. Well there is another out and out striker for us, but here's hoping we can get Higuain.

Well confirmation of the worst kept secret in this transfer window, Yaya Sanogo joins Arsenal on a long term deal. Well there is another out and out striker for us, but here's hoping we can get Higuain.

He always becomes awesome in Football Manager so here's hoping!

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

It could be just to get the ball rolling. Arsenal haven't got a chance in getting Suarez and I don't think they really care either. However, they are after Higuain. If Real Madrid put a bid in a or Suarez and it's accepted, then that might free Higuain to go to Arsenal.

I wonder what the market value for Suarez is? obviously a very gifted player but it would be reduced in account of him being a total psycho.

Suarez to Arsenal will never happen, regardless of the transfer fee.

Suarez hates the FA so why would he sign for another club in the BPL.

It's most likely just a ploy to get Madrid to stop fucking about with Higuain, if it's actually true at all.

Benteke has handed a transfer request and Bent is being linked with Newcastle.

I can see one of them leaving for sure. Both would be disastrous for Villa. If they could get big, big money for Benteke, then that would be great as they could reinvest.

Benteke's been there for a year, has 3 left on his contract and asking for a transfer? Absolutely ridiculous. Why sign a 3 year contract if you're going to want to leave so soon. Players have no respect for the contracts they sign anymore.

I think if they submit a transfer request or make it obvious they should buy out their own contract before moving.

Benteke's been there for a year, has 3 left on his contract and asking for a transfer? Absolutely ridiculous. Why sign a 3 year contract if you're going to want to leave so soon. Players have no respect for the contracts they sign anymore.

I think if they submit a transfer request or make it obvious they should buy out their own contract before moving.

All the contract does is ensure that the club gets a hefty fee for the player. So, if he does go, Villa will get at least 20 million for him, imo.

I agree, though. Contracts don't mean an awful lot these days. Aside from a few players at Barca, virtually anybody is available to be bought.

I reckon Spurs will go for him. They would be mad not to. Premiership proven and they need a striker or two of their own.

All the contract does is ensure that the club gets a hefty fee for the player. So, if he does go, Villa will get at least 20 million for him, imo.

I agree, though. Contracts don't mean an awful lot these days. Aside from a few players at Barca, virtually anybody is available to be bought.

I reckon Spurs will go for him. They would be mad not to. Premiership proven and they need a striker or two of their own.

Benteke was the one player I really wanted since the end of the season. Some sort of Defoe plus say 10-15m might be a good deal for both teams - Hopefully Vertongen and Moussa have put in some good words about us when they've been during international breaks...

Not to sound as manically optimistic as Dazzy but if we do get Benteke (and having already signed Paulinho) then one more decent winger and our team will be looking really great..

(That said if we buy Benteke on top of Paulhinho that'll already be an outlay of £40m+, I'll be a bit concerned they'll be buys pre-empting a bale sale)

Sometimes I think I definitely prefer all the stupid transfer gubbins and rumors to the actual football

Sometimes I think I definitely prefer all the stupid transfer gubbins and rumors to the actual football

Understandable. Not like Spurs have had a lot of football to talk about over the years. :laughing:

zp_172826854_SM_0403_B_9C57E75_6442.jpg

Liverpool+13+14+Third+Kit.jpg

Explain that one @MadDog!

Understandable. Not like Spurs have had a lot of football to talk about over the years. :laughing:

zp_172826854_SM_0403_B_9C57E75_6442.jpg

Liverpool+13+14+Third+Kit.jpg

Explain that one @MadDog!

Explain what? It's terrible, everyone knows. :p

I think Warrior really done you guys in the design stakes. I mean the home kit is classy as hell, every other kit though has been horrible.

I think Warrior really done you guys in the design stakes. I mean the home kit is classy as hell, every other kit though has been horrible.

Last seasons home kit was one of the best i can remember, and this years is very nice aswell. Totally right about the away and 3rd kits, though. They're pretty bad.

Benteke was the one player I really wanted since the end of the season. Some sort of Defoe plus say 10-15m might be a good deal for both teams - Hopefully Vertongen and Moussa have put in some good words about us when they've been during international breaks...

Not to sound as manically optimistic as Dazzy but if we do get Benteke (and having already signed Paulinho) then one more decent winger and our team will be looking really great..

(That said if we buy Benteke on top of Paulhinho that'll already be an outlay of £40m+, I'll be a bit concerned they'll be buys pre-empting a bale sale)

You reckon Defoe's time at Spurs is up then? I think they need to look at doing something different up front. It's by far the weakest aspect of the team. Goalkeeper is great, defence is good and the midfield looks good, too. It's just about getting the goals now.

Still, it looks like Liverpool are strengthening well and Chelsea look like they mean business. City have bought two good players in Fernandinho and Navas. The Top Four is going to be really tight next season. I'm nervous about how we're going to do.

I see Arsenal are going for a Brazilian look with their away kit.

I think that Arsenal had the yellow/blue away lit back in 2004. I think it's a very classy look.

We've had yellow and blue for years. Traditional away colours.