NEurope
Ramar

Football Season 2013/2014

Even though he played 'The Gas' Got to congratulate Rickie Lambert on making it to the England squad. Made the leap from league football to premier league football with ease last season. Hope he actually get's to feature in the match.

@Ramar Gervinho to Roma for £8m? You must be chuffed with that business.

Come on guys, theres enough crap and living in the past to go around here!

Bruce Buck "we have Chelsea TV, Liverpool have the History channel"

Arsenal play Fenerbache in the Champions League qualifying.

Celtic get the Kazakhstan champions.

Ties to be played 20/21 and 27/28 of August.

Who can explain to me why Celtic and Arsenal were both seeded for the draw but couldn't face any of the same teams?

Celtic were in the Champions route draw while Arsenal were in the non Champions route draw.

That could be a tough draw for Arsenal. I'd like to see them lose only to see the reaction on rodent features Suarez's face. It would be priceless.

Fenerbache are banned from competing in Europe this season which is under appeal so it would be interesting to see what would happen if Fenerbache win the tie but lose their appeal. I bet UEFA would want Arsenal in the competition and might affect their decision.

Also, Raheem Sterling has been charged with assault.

It's alright, calm down, calm down. I heard he assaulted a Basil Brush look-a-like that goes by the name of Luis Suarez. Apparently it happened outside a take away. Señor Suarez was getting a bite to eat, couldn't wait for his curry chips, started racially abusing Raheem and eating his arm. So it was self defence and now Señor Suarez is a battered burger. Simples.

@Ramar Gervinho to Roma for £8m? You must be chuffed with that business.

Feel nothing for him leaving, however the business is bad. Bought him for £11M two years ago, got very little out if him and sold for less. We've now got a dwindling squad that severely needs reinforcing before the season starts. Sounds a bit 2011/2012 if you ask me..

Great news for Liverpool fans today that Daniel Agger has been made vice captain. Really happy for him, and happy he got picked. Think he was definitely the best candidate.

When players like Suárez, Torres etc. commit themselves to your club, you always have a really small amount of doubt that if the right team came in they'd be gone. With Agger, i honestly believe him that he doesn't want to leave for anyone. I 100% genuinely believe him.

article-2216057-156FE22E000005DC-358_468x422.jpg

He's an absolute boss. :p

FT. Arsenal 3-1 Manchester City. Apparently it was a good performance overall, the victory also capped off a solid pre-season. We just need a few more top-quality players.

I haven't watched today's game but I heard that Ramsey was one of the better players on the pitch ONCE AGAIN. He's had a great 2013 so far, hope it continues.

They were probably busy counting their money when they should have been researching the country.

Corruption at FIFA, never.

Seriously who are these people running the game a bunch of suits who only think of one thing and its not the sport.

Idiots. Everybody but FIFA it seems knew it would have to be held in the winter. It's going to ruin every competition in Europe.

Wigan are still on vacation. This match has bored the hell outta me. Great header by RVP though.

Wigan are still on vacation. This match has bored the hell outta me. Great header by RVP though.

It's not great, is it? Zaha has looked like the only player who is up for it, and I can't believe we're not playing Kagawa in a game like this. Why are we playing Giggs?

If RVP gets injured and Rooney goes/throws a strop, I wonder where the goals are going to come from.

2022 Qatar World Cup may need to be played in Winter after all.

*slow cap*

Apparently, FIFA have just realised right now that the temperature can reach unbearable levels for footballers and spectators. Morons. Such a stupid decision to give it to them in the first place.

The Northern Irishman also acknowledged that, before it voted in 2010 to award the event to Qatar, Fifa did not fully consider the implications of playing there during the summer, when temperatures can reach 50C.

"I personally believe this should have been considered at the time. I accept that this should have been considered; that's hindsight,"

It's just insane to think that the issue of roasting summer temperatures never came up. Qatar must have been throwing so much money at FIFA it must have been a blizzard of notes and coins :heh:

I also still don't understand why the bloody hell they voted for the hosting of 2022 so damned early. They only had to sort 2018 back in 2010. They shouldn't have even been thinking of 2022 till next year :nono:

I'm also wondering if the Qatar bid even considered/addressed this issue when bidding?

While we're on the topic of hosting world cups anyone wondering if FIFA will start to take some heat for the 2018 World Cup being hosted in Russia similar to how the IOC are currently taking some flack for the Winter games being in Russia next year and Russia having passed that Anti-Gay Law?

COuld FIFA find themselves pressured to change the host nation of 2018 and have the headache of trying to host 2022 in Winter.... or even changing both hosts?

Sky Sources: Liverpool striker Luis Suarez has no plans to apologise to the club and his team-mates.

----

Urrrgh, not really doing himself any favours if true.

Sky Sources: Liverpool striker Luis Suarez has no plans to apologise to the club and his team-mates.

----

Urrrgh, not really doing himself any favours if true.

He's gonna rot in the reserves now till he gets fed up and apologizes so he can play again.

...If RVP gets injured and Rooney goes/throws a strop, I wonder where the goals are going to come from.

Chicharito... he's quality. As far as a goalscorer goes he's such a natural at it. Sure his game isn't as well rounded as RVP'S or Rooney's but he will always be in the right place at the right time and will get you a goal. His movement and reading of the game is brilliant!

I was at Wembley today. The most exciting thing that happened was two Wigan fans fighting and me winning 20 quid on RVP scoring first.

Wigan didn't turn up and it was a walk in the park for United. Zaha impressed and will get better with his decision making over time. Giggsy played well in midfield and showed his class as always and it was quite possibly the easiest game Carrick has ever had, not sure he had to run at all. Good to see Vidic back and bet he loved it that he was up against Holt and not some speedy youngster. In the pocket he went.

Looking forward to the start of the season now :D

If RVP gets injured and Rooney goes/throws a strop, I wonder where the goals are going to come from.

That's my Christmas present right there Santa.

That's my Christmas present right there Santa.

I'd ask Santa for Suarez to either piss off or keep his mouth shut, if I were you. ;)

I'd ask Santa for Suarez to either piss off or keep his mouth shut, if I were you. ;)

Would it be too greedy to ask for both..? ::shrug:

Who says I support Liverpool?