NEurope
Jonnas

Gentlemen's Mafia III - The Court of Miracles

Feel free to check me out, I have nothing to hide, I gave all my information.

I targeted Jimbob last night so I know he targeted Diageo. Wouldn't mind hearing if he found out anything or not.

As for voting, I will join the vote on ReZ, but I want him to have a chance to reply first. Let's see what he has to say for himself.

You own the Hound, right? You roleblock with it?

Yeah, but not always, his power cycles. I was the one who blocked Yvonne on night 2. Peeps targeted sprout night 1. Sméagol targeted Eenuh night 4.

Eenuh would be a good one to lie-detect actually, she had a few things to say about being queen.

There are probably going to be many people we want to lie detect now, so I propose we settle on someone throughout the day to check out at the end of it.

[Death Post]

Thanks for the protection, Motherfuckersssss.

Avenge meeeeeeee.

*dies*

[/Death Post]

Vote Standings

ReZourceman (5): Dannyboy, Magnus Peterson, The Peeps, Rummy, Sméagol

Majority is 9

I did target ReZ for protection on night two so the Peeps is either mistaken or lying. You may lie detect this post as proof of the truth. Also, my target last night was Magnus Peterson. No one attempted to target him it seems.

As for ReZourcemam, I will vote for him once the day has gone a while longer and we have had time to hear from everyone.

Or this one: I targeted ReZourceman on night 2 without any problems whatsoever.

Objection.gif

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

As I have previously stated, I am the Lawyer, Phillip Wright. As such, I know all the tricks of the trade, and I know how to spot lies. And you, Sir Horseman ...

phoenix-objecting.gif

... are a liar!

phoenix-document(b).gif

I analysed your post, and it is only 65% truthful. Part of the post we already knew to be true, as you yourself have correctly stated, but the other part we didn't ... until now. And as the more observant of you will have already noticed ...

Takethat.gif

... the remaining part of the post equals 35%!

Members of the Court, I believe the evidence speaks for itself.

Vote: ReZourceman

(Naturally we should still take full advantage of the day phase.)

I targeted ReZ who was targetted by Dannyboy. Dannyboy speaks the truth. VOTE REZ

Vote: ReZ.. i make that 7 votes.. 2 from majority.. I will be removing if the eighth comes too soon, we should still be looking at any other avenues.

My target hasn't posted yet. I'm pretty sure i was sucessfull as i recieved no PM stating otherwise.

What power do you have, maybe we can explain why this happened then. My PM specifically says I reached ReZ. Did yours?

Remove Vote...for now. Still wanna get some discussion happening though I'm totes on for ReZ. I'll revote by 5/6ish this evening because I won't be about after that.

I *do* suspect Diageo more than Peeps, but I can't recall why. Obv I've been vying for ReZ and Peeps since early, and I'd maybe go with that over Diageo depending on the ReZ flip.

With a lie detection that still leaves a lot open. What was it that both you and Diageo claim to have tried/done to ReZ on N2?

I agree, we need to get to the bottom of what happened there.

Also, another thing: @heroicjanitor, your power cycles, but we still don't know what you did to Animal on night 3 (which would have ended up happening to Fierce_LiNk due to Cube's swap).

I'm up for this lynch, I haven't trusted anything ReZ has said pretty much all game. Plus I'm a roleblocker myself.

Vote: ReZ

Don't know if this is the last vote or not, but since I am leaving and won't be back until Tuesday/Wednesday, I will leave my vote here.

Vote: ReZ

remove vote

Jonnas can we have a warning before the day ends for me to re-add my vote please.

I make that 7 votes again btw, assuming everyone has a standard vote

@Eenuh is right, i did target Diageo last night. A very hidden character, didn't find out anything about him. He only showed part of his face as well from the sounds of it.

Please refrain from lynching until maybe tonight or tomorrow. I have stuff I want to say but it's difficult for me to fully concentrate on this while I'm at work. I'm sure there are others who have information and it would be better for us to wait for a bit.

Sure, i'll put a vote down later once i get home. If it's needed by then of course.

Please refrain from lynching until maybe tonight or tomorrow. I have stuff I want to say but it's difficult for me to fully concentrate on this while I'm at work. I'm sure there are others who have information and it would be better for us to wait for a bit.

Get it out by tonight, I'll at least give you a chance and hold off til morning. I'll nail it then if needed, though.

Vote Standings

ReZourceman (7): Dannyboy, Magnus Peterson, The Peeps, Sméagol, Animal, Sheikah, Eenuh

Majority is 9

Get it out by tonight, I'll at least give you a chance and hold off til morning. I'll nail it then if needed, though.

This sounds urgently sexual. Was it meant to?

I agree, we need to get to the bottom of what happened there.

Also, another thing: @heroicjanitor, your power cycles, but we still don't know what you did to Animal on night 3 (which would have ended up happening to Fierce_LiNk due to Cube's swap).

Left that out on purpose :p

@Eenuh is right, i did target Diageo last night. A very hidden character, didn't find out anything about him. He only showed part of his face as well from the sounds of it.

Her face, I'm a girl. I'd say the reason why I'm very hidden is because I snuck in, so I don't want to let that show by being hidden.

Her face, I'm a girl. I'd say the reason why I'm very hidden is because I snuck in, so I don't want to let that show by being hidden.

That would explain that. You're not the Phantom from the play "Phantom of the Opera, 1/2 hidden under a mask? Just a curious thought.

I'll put my vote down now.

Vote: ReZourceman

Left that out on purpose :p

I figured you did. I appreciate your honesty about it.

Also, we're getting a bit close to an early lynch: Remove Vote

I know you've all been waiting in anticipation... but the bit of information I thought I had turned out to be nothing. D'oh.

Vote: Rez