NEurope
Jonnas

Gentlemen's Mafia III - The Court of Miracles

vote: diageo pressure for zell and I think you are suspicious anyway. I'm at work so forgive my bluntness.

I was roleblocked by something huge, heavy and soft (insert joke). As such I have nothing to offer this day phase.

I believe it's safe to assume this is ReZourceman.

Sorry guys, I still have a lot of catching up to do. I’ve gone out more than usual the last few days (and it will be the case this weekend as well).

But ehh.. I’ve found the Queen? I targeted Eenuh.

vote: Eenuh

As I have said before, I am not the Queen but a new character. Though it makes sense that I would appear as the Queen as I am Audrey Doppler (the name should give it away).

Basically I look exactly like the Queen and I was taken in by Jonas Barnes because of my resemblance to the Queen/Princess. He trained me to act like the Queen as I would be used to replace her once she had been removed from the throne, so the Court could create a puppet government.

Paraphrasing my role here as I know I am not allowed to copy it. But I am evil and I know the Court will not rest until all the allies of the Queen have been eradicated.

Hm, this is a believable story. It would fit with Jonnas's modus operandi for the last game, but I wouldn't put it past him to pull a double bluff. I would like to know more about your exact findings, Sméagol.

Okay, I'm back now from my hols and have mostly caught up.

So just to clarify what happened on night 2, I targeted Flink. I was the one checking his papers. Nothing nefarious.

I do have some other info. It seems that we have an intruder among us! Diageo, it appears that you do not have the necessary documentation. You do not have an invitation. Can you please explain why? Is it something to do with the masks? I for one am not wearing one, and I was definitely invited.

I was also redirected last night by a mysterious voice. Then someone held a knife to my throat preventing me from reaching my new target. So a fairly eventful night for me.

Now, this is another lead worth pursuing. Diageo, care to explain?

Not sure why I'm worth a lynch @DuD ?

I targeted Enuh, a suspicious woman who was following someone...seems like she checks out as a tracker.

Is this an actual power investigation? I.e. can you confirm she's a tracker or is that merely your interpretation of your findings? Because I assume most of us would appear to be following people in the night.

---

I have another creeping suspicion, but let's focus on the major leads first.

Sheikah.. can we have your targets please.

Vote: Diageo btw

[..]

Hm, this is a believable story. It would fit with Jonnas's modus operandi for the last game, but I wouldn't put it past him to pull a double bluff. I would like to know more about your exact findings, Sméagol.

[..]

I got documents about the Queen, including a picture.

I do wonder if it’s Eenuh bluffing here or Jonnas. It seems too obvious, but that’s why I didn’t target her Night 1. I wonder if people actually did.

Not sure why I'm worth a lynch @DuD ?

I targeted Enuh, a suspicious woman who was following someone...seems like she checks out as a tracker.

Haha, what a total triangle. So I protected you, so you could investigate Eenuh, so she could track me? It's the sort of thing I'd say you can't make up, but sadly you probably could. However I hold no suspicions, because it checks out with my action.

I'll Vote:Diageo with Zell's info.

I'll lay a vote down later on Diageo once i've read the latest updates and see whats what.

I got documents about the Queen, including a picture.

Did you find those on Eenuh's person? Because if so, I'd actually argue that backs up her story of being an imitator.

No, I have access to documents. I’m not sure if I actually visit people flavour-wise.

@DuD I have already revealed 3 out of 4 of my targets so far but I don't remember hearing anything from you. I like a good trade - who have been your targets so far?

No, I have access to documents. I’m not sure if I actually visit people flavour-wise.

So what (exactly) did your results show? Did it simply say Eenuh is the Queen?

@DuD I have already revealed 3 out of 4 of my targets so far but I don't remember hearing anything from you. I like a good trade - who have been your targets so far?

I only count two. When did you reveal the third?

My documents are the result. I conclude from that she is the Queen.

Right, the obvious; @Diageo, what do you do? Who have you targeted so far?

So what (exactly) did your results show? Did it simply say Eenuh is the Queen?

I only count two. When did you reveal the third?

I didn't target anyone on the first night.

I am Princess Geneviéve de Toulouse. I was originally to marry King James to inherit the kingdom but he chose Olivia instead. After hearing that the queen was captured, I snook into the Court of Miracles to make sure she was killed once and for all, so I could become the new Queen.

I targeted HeroicJanitor last night and stopped another person from reaching him, I targeted Fierce Link the night before and stopped 1 person from reaching him. Before that I targeted Rez and on the first night I targeted myself.

Not sure who asked for my targets but here is what I got:

Night 1: Zell targeted himself (and a mysterious voice told me I wouldn't learn anything from him or something)

Night 2: Sprout targeted Magnus Peterson

Night 3: ReZ targeted Dannyboy

Night 4: Rummy targeted Jon Dedede

I know I haven't really said much about my targets, but that is because I wanted to see if they would come out with their targets. If they had claimed something which I knew was wrong, I could've come out with it.

As for Zell, I thought he might've been a protector protecting himself on night 1, which is why I didn't want to come out with that info. Though I guess what he was really doing was check out how relevant his information would be.

Ok then Sheikah..

5 people targeted Flink N1:

Animal tracked

Jimbob got info

Flink knows what I did

Zell gains info judging by his reveal

Therefore @Sheikah is the reluctant to come forward roleblocker who blinded him for the night.

My targets N1 no-one, N2 Flink, N3 roleblocked by a sword to the throat, N4 not revealing (hopefully they will work it out if they re-read my posts to flink.. it wouldn't take a million guesses)

Again... Target please.

Ok then Sheikah..

5 people targeted Flink N1:

Animal tracked

Jimbob got info

Flink knows what I did

Zell gains info judging by his reveal

Therefore @Sheikah is the reluctant to come forward roleblocker who blinded him for the night.

My targets N1 no-one, N2 Flink, N3 roleblocked by a sword to the throat, N4 not revealing (hopefully they will work it out if they re-read my posts to flink.. it wouldn't take a million guesses)

Again... Target please.

This was worked out so plainly by Flink an age ago. Thanks for doing the dick thing and outing me properly though. All my targets have been people who at the time were pretty suspicious in my eyes.

Last night I sent no target. Something happened to me which I'm not going to reveal as it would be playing right into the Mafia's hands.

If yous answered properly I wouldn't have done it ;)

Lesson learned?

The only thing I learned is that discretion and subtlety are not part of your vocabulary.

Not sure who asked for my targets but here is what I got:

Night 1: Zell targeted himself (and a mysterious voice told me I wouldn't learn anything from him or something)

Night 2: Sprout targeted Magnus Peterson

Night 3: ReZ targeted Dannyboy

Night 4: Rummy targeted Jon Dedede

I know I haven't really said much about my targets, but that is because I wanted to see if they would come out with their targets. If they had claimed something which I knew was wrong, I could've come out with it.

As for Zell, I thought he might've been a protector protecting himself on night 1, which is why I didn't want to come out with that info. Though I guess what he was really doing was check out how relevant his information would be.

Hmmm ... if it wasn't for the mention of Zell's target night 1, I would be suspicious of the fact that all of your info has been revealed in the thread. Of course, it's possible Zell is a mafia buddy, but then with his reveal today he doesn't strike me as mafia - unless Diageo truly is innocent and he's trying to shift focus onto him to divert attention from Eenuh. But I fear I'm becoming too paranoid for my own good.

Vote Standings

Eenuh (1): Sméagol

Diageo (3): The Peeps, DuD, Rummy

Majority is 10

EDIT: For the record, I shall end the day Sunday evening.

Edited by Jonnas

This was worked out so plainly by Flink an age ago. Thanks for doing the dick thing and outing me properly though. All my targets have been people who at the time were pretty suspicious in my eyes.

Last night I sent no target. Something happened to me which I'm not going to reveal as it would be playing right into the Mafia's hands.

You appear not to learn. He didn't really do the dick thing, he gave you a chance and you didn't take it - what else is he supposed to do with it? You can't sit on everything and hope to get by.

With her more open reveal, I'm inclined to trust Eenuh. DuD...well I'm not so sure yet, but we shall see. I think the Diageo lynch is a solid lead, and I think we need to be lynching more than not tbh.

I'm a bit concerned why we're not also looking into the lynching of a townie that took place on the previous day. What happened there? Did we go off on a bad hunch, bad information or was it mis-direction? To tell you the truth, I was expecting more of an inquiry about this today.