NEurope
Jonnas

Gentlemen's Mafia III - The Court of Miracles

I really am not the Queen. I have simply been taken in to replace the Queen once she has been removed from the throne, even though I would just be there for my appearances, as I have no real influence in the Court's master plan.

I have just been picked up from the street and received years of training to pose as the Queen. If I wouldn't appear and act as the Queen, replacing her wouldn't really work. The commoners and all who are supporting the Queen would know something was wrong and a revolution would start.

I think it is worth looking into Yvonne's actions, as he managed to find the Queen. On the day before he targeted her, he kept asking us if our character was new or old. There might be something there that led him to the Queen (unless his target that night was just random and he got lucky)...

^ While Diageo goes to the gallows :p

If he got close to a lynch, obviously we'd speak up. :heh:

I have not linked up with him yet. I don't know if I doth have to target him or the other way around or both, but I've obviously said who I am. I am just a standard roleblocker.

I note you've conveniently failed to specify that you're evil. Afraid there's a lie detector lose somewhere?

Vote: ReZourceman

As much as I distrust ReZ, I don't want to split the vote and I still suspect Diageo more as I know at least(with Animal and Dedede) that Eenuh's target last night checks out. If you were a mafia tracker...wouldn't you be aiming to frame folks rather than just provide the information?

If he got close to a lynch, obviously we'd speak up. :heh:

I note you've conveniently failed to specify that you're evil. Afraid there's a lie detector lose somewhere?

Vote: ReZourceman

I've previously said I'm evil/not mafia. Doth didn't deem it necessary, but I will be happy to oblige.

I am evil, and I am not part of thy mafia.

Remove Vote

@Eenuh, was it a voice you heard on night 1, or did you meet a person who talked to you? You seem to be unclear on that.

Remove Vote

@Eenuh, was it a voice you heard on night 1, or did you meet a person who talked to you? You seem to be unclear on that.

My PM said that a man approached me, then they left as soon as they had told me that I wouldn't learn anything from Zell.

Hmm. I don’t know about Eenuh. It sounds plausible, but it also sounds exactly like the story I would come up with if I were the Queen.

Are we going to do anything with either of the leads?

I can't see enough people getting online before the end of the day for us to achieve anything from them.

Whilst most people have given bits and bobs, the following have commented on others info but given nothing themselves..

@Dannyboy-the-Dane

@Fierce_LiNk

@heroicjanitor

@Magnus Peterson

And we've heard nothing all day from

@Marcamillian

@Sprout

Wish to add anything?

Lolwut? I've given pretty much everything about my character and have already disclosed my info for this day, which was about Diageo. I've done this every day.

Anyway, my interest and enthusiasm for this has dropped after the altercation with Rummy the other night.

I hath already stated thath I hath no information for today's proceedings.

I remain quiet because I have nothing of note worth saying.

I find Eenuh's claim quite believable. Whether it is true or not will require further investigation.

I am not exactly sure why Diageo is for the lynching; I've tried reading back through and can't quite place the reason.

As much as I distrust ReZ, I don't want to split the vote and I still suspect Diageo more as I know at least(with Animal and Dedede) that Eenuh's target last night checks out. If you were a mafia tracker...wouldn't you be aiming to frame folks rather than just provide the information?

Mine will check out too when whoever tried to target Heroic as well comes forward.

I had a theory on diageo so went back through the thread to check it out and I'll have to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Flink, those names were from a quick scan through of this day phase.. I'm well aware you've given far more than most, I just missed your info for last night is what I meant.

Magnus you've stated you received no PM.. you not target anyone yourself? I'll reveal mine if you reveal yours.

Likewise to heroic, you've talked without really saying anything.. but nowhere near to the extent of Dannyboy, who's been been really quite interested in others contributions but not given any little detail on himself?!

I targetted Marcamillian. What about the other nights?

I have revealed that I am the Lawyer, Phillip Wright. So far I have had no reason to reveal anymore, hence I have not.

I've already said that in the various days' proceedings, or it can be worked out from what hath occurred.

I presenthly hath no reasoning to repeat myself.

I've had no resaon to reveal anything, but with such little participation how are we going to move forward if everyone has "no reason to reveal anymore"?

I had a theory on diageo so went back through the thread to check it out and I'll have to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Flink, those names were from a quick scan through of this day phase.. I'm well aware you've given far more than most, I just missed your info for last night is what I meant.

Magnus you've stated you received no PM.. you not target anyone yourself? I'll reveal mine if you reveal yours.

Likewise to heroic, you've talked without really saying anything.. but nowhere near to the extent of Dannyboy, who's been been really quite interested in others contributions but not given any little detail on himself?!

What was your theory?

Time for ones vote

Vote: Diageo

Care to explain why?

I was going to end the day now, but I see discussion has picked up. I'll give it one more day.

Vote Standings

Eenuh (3): Sméagol, Heroicjanitor, Diageo

Diageo (5): The Peeps, DuD, Rummy, Zell, Jimbob

Majority is 10

Lolwut? I've given pretty much everything about my character and have already disclosed my info for this day, which was about Diageo. I've done this every day.

Anyway, my interest and enthusiasm for this has dropped after the altercation with Rummy the other night.

I can only apologise - I wasn't sure how I felt on you and putting the rather obnoxious pressure on was both what I thought might save myself, and give me a better idea of you. I didn't want to put you off the game; but it IS still the game. Again, I can only apologise.

I've had no resaon to reveal anything, but with such little participation how are we going to move forward if everyone has "no reason to reveal anymore"?

I object to that! :p Tbh I actually find this the weirdest game I've played for a while, I feel like I'm lost on knowing anything about anyone. No obvious suspects corroborated by anyone else, I feel like we're all just standing around arguing with each other whilst nefarious folks are chuckling and wringing their hands.

I suggest that you remove your vote if I'm in fact given the benefit of the doubt.

You were arguing with flink in thread yet protected him on the night.. I thought there may have been some deliberate distancing going on whilst in actual fact you were working together.. your tone towards him did alter through the day, enough for me to doubt the theory anyway.

Remove vote

What I meant by little participation was that its the same few people giving info, trying to move the game along. How does us knowing dannyboy is a lawyer help us? It doesn't at all, he might aswell told us his favourite colour.. its talking for the sake of appearing active, yet adding nothing useful.

Also jayseven was removed for being inactive.. sprout must have made like 1 more post and he's been here a day phase longer..? I guess he's more active at night?