NEurope
Jonnas

Gentlemen's Mafia III - The Court of Miracles

A muffled voice came from the porcelain statue

"I didn't even have chance to tell you the

"

I received no PM, so I'm assuming my night was successful.

Before I can apparently tailor it to anyone's expectations, I targetted Jon Dedede last night. I have once again not been informed of any nefarious happenings. This actually makes it quite difficult to prove myself unless tracked etc. Ideally a tracker should have done that, actually.

Is DeDeDe one of your mafia buddies? :p

Yep. Vote Cube Vote Marcamillian Vote Fierce Link Vote Jon Dedede.

I was roleblocked by something huge, heavy and soft (insert joke). As such I have nothing to offer this day phase.

Sorry guys, I still have a lot of catching up to do. I’ve gone out more than usual the last few days (and it will be the case this weekend as well).

But ehh.. I’ve found the Queen? I targeted Eenuh.

vote: Eenuh

I apologise for being away. I have some catching up to do, I have made notes for the first few days, I should be able to catch up tomorrow morning. But I do have some info to share, so don't lynch anyone too soon.

I wanna hear from Eenuh before voting, but I figure we'll only recieve a denial. Hmmmm.

Interested in hearing from Eenuh. Queen again, is Jonnas going for a double bluff?

As I have said before, I am not the Queen but a new character. Though it makes sense that I would appear as the Queen as I am Audrey Doppler (the name should give it away).

Basically I look exactly like the Queen and I was taken in by Jonas Barnes because of my resemblance to the Queen/Princess. He trained me to act like the Queen as I would be used to replace her once she had been removed from the throne, so the Court could create a puppet government.

Paraphrasing my role here as I know I am not allowed to copy it. But I am evil and I know the Court will not rest until all the allies of the Queen have been eradicated.

Oh, i completly forgot to send in a target last night. I have nothing to add at this moment in time, sorry people.

I found out some info on @Diageo. Successfully managed to reach him last night.

I'm sharing this as it's interesting. Diageo is a woman who is wearing some kind of mask. Apparently I tried to approach her as she was starting to remove it, but I only caught a glimpse. It seems that she is somebody "familiar" but I can't "place her".

I found out some info on @Diageo. Successfully managed to reach him last night.

I'm sharing this as it's interesting. Diageo is a woman who is wearing some kind of mask. Apparently I tried to approach her as she was starting to remove it, but I only caught a glimpse. It seems that she is somebody "familiar" but I can't "place her".

I am a woman. My name is Geneviève de Toulouse. I am wearing the Diageo mask as you are wearing the Fierce-Link mask. As for the familiarity, I'm not sure why that is so. Maybe there is a flavour connection between our characters.

@Eenuh who was your target last night?

I targeted Rummy last night. I can confirm he targeted Jon Dedede.

Although I was more inclined to believe Eenuh, with a link between her, Rummy and DeDeDe i'm wondering if it's worth a lynch?

Of the 2 of them I think Diageo is more likely mafia.

Okay, I'm back now from my hols and have mostly caught up.

So just to clarify what happened on night 2, I targeted Flink. I was the one checking his papers. Nothing nefarious.

I do have some other info. It seems that we have an intruder among us! Diageo, it appears that you do not have the necessary documentation. You do not have an invitation. Can you please explain why? Is it something to do with the masks? I for one am not wearing one, and I was definitely invited.

I was also redirected last night by a mysterious voice. Then someone held a knife to my throat preventing me from reaching my new target. So a fairly eventful night for me.

Don't associate me with Dedede and Eenuh! Whilst I hold a greater suspicion of Diageo from early on, he has at least been more vocal generally than Eenuh afaik.

As for yourself Eenuh, I think you'll need to provide more targets/results than just last nights - considering what you claim was already in the thread.

I'd be interested to hear from @Jon Dedede if he was successful in whatever he attempted.

For the record, everyone in this game is wearing masks that represent their usernames, like in the first two games (like Angus MacNeil wearing the "Dannyboy" mask).

Just a flavour thing to justify the existence of usernames. I'm afraid I hadn't made that quite clear.

--------------

Vote Standings

Eenuh (1): Sméagol

Majority is 10

Not sure why I'm worth a lynch @DuD ?

I targeted Enuh, a suspicious woman who was following someone...seems like she checks out as a tracker.