N-Europe

Gentlemen's Mafia III - The Court of Miracles

Jonnas

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was out pretty much all day yesterday, and it looks I will be gone for most of Saturday and Sunday. I haven’t caught up yet with the latter half of the previous day, so I don’t know what the hot topics were, except for the votes I saw on ReZ. I found out he’s a bear, if that helps.

double post:

Also: I’m trying to figure out the write-up.

Did anyone track Yvonne or reverse-track someone else and got Yvonne as a result? It would probably incredibly help right now.

I hate losing one of my boat buddies by the way.

I'll just have to go on my own info then.. i'll give the 2 people that targeted me last night the chance to own up.. one of you is 100% mafia. If you don't come forward, I'll reveal yous and vote on a coin toss.

If Yvonne wasn't killed by the Mafia then that means the Mafia failed to kill.

This needs looking into. I am very much inclined to believe the mafia (by crazy happenstance, admittedly) chose to kill Yvonne; otherwise I believe Sveta would have just left the Court and we would have another mafia kill on our hands. (By the way, I love the reference to the first mafia where Angus's symbol was a small cross on his mask!)

Now, is this another Hunter's Chance situation where the Queen performs the kills and the other mafiosos take her place in the event that her life is attempted upon? I believe the write-up suggests it.

---

In related news, my theory on jayseven and his note: It seems to me Jonnas picks a player to leave a note from, and last night he picked jayseven, either by happenstance - or exactly because he knew he was going to remove him.

Now, if he didn't choose jayseven by random, what about the night before? Was Magnus Peterson perhaps the one with the fewest posts at that point?

But if someone else took a hit for the queen then they'd be out of the game.

Yes, but the write-up clearly states Yvonne chose not to kill whoever's the Queen, hence he apparently chose to not help the town as he left, the bugger. :heh:

Also, it now makes sense why he was so keen to figure out people's characters! I thought it was weird; I should've realised what he was up to, given that I tried the exact same thing back in the first Gentlemen's Mafia! :p (I love how Yvonne's role was basically exactly my role back then; I'm a bit gutted he succeeded so quickly when I laboured all the way to the end and still failed! :heh:)

Righteo, my target last night was Rummy. But i was attacked by a brute last night, and was unable to reach Rummy. I have no further information to share about my night action sorry people.

I was attacked by a brute and roleblocked.

Same person targeted 2 people did they?

From information I have I find this really suspect.

They were both roleblocked by a brute who attacked them.. Which would be the same person unless there are two people with the exact same flavour.

I know of a booster and know that they didn't target a roleblocker.. So how did this brute target both of them?