N-Europe

Marvel's Phase Two

Mokong

No way will Strange be in Avengers 2 IMO. They could potentially setup Ant-Man, but already a lot going on in that film with Hulk, Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver already having big roles.

Post credits scene, potentially.

SHIELD doesn't really seem to be headed in that direction, but who knows! ;p

You've never been to Tahiti have you :wink:
Yeah there's that angle, that they my be screening Coulson's memories with magic or something I guess... but I can't see them putting it down to Strange.

Fair play to them if they do, but I'd expect it to be something far less impressive given the vibe that show's giving off atm.

Be interesting to see who would they get to play him though? Would they find someone else? Or keep Kinsley....possibly just say something like Killian hired Slattery cause he was a good Manadrin look-a-like.

Well, he does mention getting plastic surgery ... If there is indeed something to this, it'll be interesting to watch unfold.

• 2 months later...

Awesome... and that reminded me I haven't yet seen the Agent Carter One Shot

found it on Youtube :D

Wish Marvel would start putting these are pre-features to films like they originally planned since I don't plan to get any Blu Rays till the Phase 2 Boxset comes :heh:

Awesome... and that reminded me I haven't yet seen the Agent Carter One Shot

found it on Youtube :D

Wish Marvel would start putting these are pre-features to films like they originally planned since I don't plan to get any Blu Rays till the Phase 2 Boxset comes :heh:

Wow that was brilliant, thanks for finding it! They should be selling that, with Iron Man 3 as the extra :p

• 1 month later...

ALL HAIL THE KING - ONE SHOT

This is the "best" vid I can find on youtube... quality is kinda annoying since the uploader decided to cause a short pause/break every 6 seconds, comments suggest it is an attempt to avoid being picked up for copyright and the vid being removed.

But if you can manage to stick with it (took me a few tries but I got to the end), it is pretty frakking awesome :D

I'm waiting for the Phase 2 Boxset :heh:

You will buy both the individual Blu-Rays, AND the Phase 2 boxset or not at all. Now there's a good boy.

P.S. Captian America The Cold Shoulder is out three weeks tomorrow (technically kinda - midnight showing). If anyone wants to come to Aylesbury for it, I've got a nice group of people going. :)

• 5 months later...

PHase 2 is almost over, here's a Mavel lookback at Phases 1 & 2

Only complaint I have is they should have included some clips from Agents of SHIELD, given it's all in the one Universe and will likely be playing a major part in the build up to Avengers 2 it should be counted as part of teh "Phases" too

Edited by Mokong

Only complaint I have is they should have included some clips from Agents of SHIELD, given it's all in the one Universe and will likely be playing a major part in the build up to Avengers 2 it should be counted as part of teh "Phases" too

Agents of Shield will reference stuff going on the films but I doubt it will play a major part in building up Avengers 2.

I also doubt that we'll see any of the Agents of Shield cast in any of the future films (that includes Coulson).