NEurope
madeinbeats

Wii U VC

Was hoping they would have released ALttP by now, been dying to play it again with that off screen support. I'll happily take the original, of course as I've felt like playing it again recently as well.

wish they'd make more breath of fire games....

After seeing what they're doing with Breath of Fire 6... I don't...

After seeing what they're doing with Breath of Fire 6... I don't...

:wtf: i'd forgotten about that...let me rephrase that then

i wish they'd scrap the ios shit and make some more proper console RPG Breath of Fire games

Isn't Breath of Fire II the one with the terrible English translation?

Didn't finish it on the Wii VC so this gives me a reason to finish it off. *Needs to play Earthbound first*

Isn't Breath of Fire II the one with the terrible English translation?

Didn't finish it on the Wii VC so this gives me a reason to finish it off. *Needs to play Earthbound first*

1.jpg

Yup :laughing:

Yup :laughing:

Thought so. Think I remember I had to resort to using a guide just to find out where I was supposed to go since the game made no sense whatsoever.

Again, what about the outstanding Mega Ma...aaaaaah...pffhhhh! No use finishing that request. My hope of playing it this year has almost faded away.

Again, what about the outstanding Mega Ma...aaaaaah...pffhhhh! No use finishing that request. My hope of playing it this year has almost faded away.

Knowing what Capcom are like we'll probably get all the Megaman X games in Europe at the same time just like they did with all the iterations of Street Fighter II with a special deal if you buy all of them... :p

What a glorious day that would be! : peace:

Anyway...

*goes back to writing reviews*

or they just won't localise them here for some bullshit reason, because megaman isn't a priority to them

Knowing what Capcom are like we'll probably get all the Megaman X games in Europe at the same time just like they did with all the iterations of Street Fighter II with a special deal if you buy all of them...

What a glorious day that would be!

Yes, please!

or they just won't localise them here for some bullshit reason, because megaman isn't a priority to them

Please, no.

I was bothered about the fact that Nintendo just doesnt realise much on the VC but then I thought that I wouldnt play the games anyway.

Ive got so many retail games that I havent even touched the likes of Super Metroid that I downloaded.

Japan gets Adventure of Link and Super Castlevania IV next week.

Source.

CV4!? ALL OF MY WANT!!! Would eat rotted pot roast to play that on my Gamepad!

Adventure of Link next week, A Link to the Past the week after? 3 weeks of old school Zelda goodness.

Do it, Nintendo!

Edited by Ike

Ive only got it for the Wii and 3DS. Obviously I need it on the Wii U aswell.

Joke.

Man we are getting some slim pickings now, can't they batch release some series like they did with Street Figheter and try and catch up? or better yet just patch the Wii mode to run on the gamepad (yeah i know they can't because reasons, still annoyingly slow as ever that is all)