NEurope
Hero-of-Time

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

http://store.nintendo.co.uk/games-3ds/the-legend-of-zelda-a-link-between-worlds-inc.-pre-order-exclusive-zelda-musical-chest/10848407.html

We don't have to use GAME any more to get the chest. It's only £10 cheaper and you do lose the poster and download of Link's Awakening.

Good move by Ninty. I still won't buy it cos I'm not fussed about the chest for more than a fiver, but if this gets publicized well then it's good for them! Reckon a lot of people might buy it for the chest, rather than opting for GAME.

I would have bought it from the Nintendo Store if I knew about it sooner. Can't cancel the GAME order now though. Oh well. :|

I'm gonna pre-order from Nintendo and sell the download code from my Zelda 3DSXL from Shopto once it arrives...unless its pre-downloaded? do they do that?

would anyone want the download code? £20? that seems to be how much the game is in the bundle

I'm gonna pre-order from Nintendo and sell the download code from my Zelda 3DSXL from Shopto once it arrives...unless its pre-downloaded? do they do that?

would anyone want the download code? £20? that seems to be how much the game is in the bundle

I bet @david\.dakota will

I'd happily take it off your hands for £20.

sure @david\.dakota if you want it then its yours! i'll send you a PM when it arrives and discuss it further

Now to play the waiting game!

The waiting game sucks i'm off to play pokemon

You do know that you can get the chest from GAME by just preordering the normal version right?

Not that I will, but I didn't! How do you know?

(but you guys still shouldn't, because I hate game!)

Not that I will, but I didn't! How do you know?

(but you guys still shouldn't, because I hate game!)

An informative GAME employee told me...

... so yeah my Wife.

hmm the website only mentions it on the "collector's" edition

Shit really? That would totally be like a great way to get people to pay an extra £10 for stuff.

Shit really? That would totally be like a great way to get people to pay an extra £10 for stuff.

it's almost like they're an evil corporation! ;)

Saw someone playing this on my Friend List earlier. :o

Sooooooo jealous.

Seriously, is there any point in Nintendo releasing this game so close to Mario 3D World, when it's already finished and could be available right now? :nono: Other than to be really annoying of course. :heh:

Sooooooo jealous.

Seriously, is there any point in Nintendo releasing this game so close to Mario 3D World, when it's already finished and could be available right now? :nono: Other than to be really annoying of course. :heh:

Even worse for Americans, they are out the same day. Also Xbox One.

Sooooooo jealous.

Was it me? If so, sorry! Zelda should take you less than a week, with you being such an accomplished gamer ;) But it's probably for it to be closer to christmas so they can advertise it/get it bought as a present/give it a bit of space from Wind Waker HD.

That or Nintendo just like to be annoying :)

Was it me? If so, sorry!
It wasn't, no. But now that I know at least 2 people on my Friend List are playing it, I'm even more envious. :hehe:

Even worse for Americans, they are out the same day. Also Xbox One.
There ought to be a law against cluttered release schedules. :mad:

Did people know about this mini game?!

264670-1.jpg

Oh, that's back, I see.

Oracle of Ages.

Unfortunately I won't be able to cheat with Restore Points this time!

Edited by Grazza

Twoooo weeeeeeeeeeeks!

Who's reviewing this for N-E? You @Mr\-Paul? I WANT OPINIONNNNS

Twoooo weeeeeeeeeeeks!

Who's reviewing this for N-E? You @Mr\-Paul? I WANT OPINIONNNNS

Yes me!

I don't want to give too much away, that'd ruin the fun! I have completed it though :)

Also review embargo is next Thursday (14th) night, so I shouldn't really say much until then.

Even though I've played it, I'm hyped for it's actual release to see what everyone else thinks! Nothing compares to the excitement of a new Zelda game. Gonna play A Link to the Past this weekend too!