Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Nintendo 3DS Direct + Wii U Stuff - 17th April - 3pm BST

Serebii

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mario.. Mario.. Mario.. Luigi.. Mario.. Mario.. Zelda.. Zelda.. Zelda..

Come on, Nintendo.. you have so much more! The art style of the new Yoshi's Island and Link to the Past 2 also seems a little off :hmm:

It certainly wasn't a bad Nintendo Direct, but I'm becoming desperate for something amazing to be shown..

Main thing I got out of this was to sell my Wii U now, get another 3ds, don't look back because 3ds will be one of the greatest consoles in history.

It really is.

I expect E3 will have little 3DS and it will be all Wii U. I cant see it being any other way.

Still no Pikman release date is just crazy. How long does it take.

From this...

I remember Nintendo saying that they see E3 as being more for the mass market, and general populace rather than the core gamer these days, so I wouldn't expect that many gamer-centric megatons

To this...

They'll bring it with the Wii U at E3

You sure changed your tune pretty quick.

I can't work out if Yoshi looks good or absolutely awful. I think it was because the Yoshi sprite itself looked pretty lanky and whilst they were using the classic sound effects, they sounded completely out of place to me - they sounded wrong for the look of the game.

It really is.

I expect E3 will have little 3DS and it will be all Wii U. I cant see it being any other way.

Still no Pikman release date is just crazy. How long does it take.

I believe it was said in the NOA one that they'll be bringing the Wii U information in a load like this at E3

From this...

To this...

You sure changed your tune pretty quick.

I can't work out if Yoshi looks good or absolutely awful. I think it was because the Yoshi sprite itself looked pretty lanky and whilst they were using the classic sound effects, they sounded completely out of place to me - they sounded wrong for the look of the game.

Because they said so this time, not me estimating :p

From what I saw of LttP2 I thought the same. Hopefully it's not using final art assets.

Kinda agree there. Not everything looks like it was being designed by a common mindset. Looked suspiciously like the DS Zelda games right down to Link's movement but given the A button prompt to merge with the scenery kept popping up, at least we should have face button control this time.

Because they said so this time, not me estimating :p

Ah, I see that was in the US one then - certainly don't recall seeing any such statement in ours. Plus, what Nintendo say they will do and what they end up doing don't always align too well in matters that concern the Wii U.

Last year's E3 was all about Wii U and they side lined the 3DS off. The main show was a disgrace and the 3DS bit was pointless. At least it can't be any worse this time around and we know they have games to show in more detail that people might actually care about.