NEurope
Serebii

Nintendo 3DS Direct + Wii U Stuff - 17th April - 3pm BST

Thoughts?

I think you need to rehost your picture ;)

I need a new (AND EARLY!) release date for Devilish Brain Training, Miiverse 3DS and Flipnote Memo as well as localisations for the likes of Fantasy Life, Tomodachi Collection and Bravely Default

Oh and (insert generic comment about how it should be a Wii U Direct here too)

Edited by Dcubed

You said it would be next week! :mad:

Duh, that's obviously the separate Wii U Direct next week, pfft, get with the programme! :indeed:

Wonder if they'll announce a 3DS Zelda game, I suppose they'd probably wait for E3

That was in the Wii U thread :p

I'll let you off then. :P

Duh, that's obviously the separate Wii U Direct next week, pfft, get with the programme! :indeed:

Don't make me ban you. :P

Look, I obviously didn't read the title properly, excitement got the better of me. Also Serebii's image wasn't working.

Yup, the US is getting one at the same time too :)

http://www.nintendo.com/nintendo-direct/archive/04-17-2013/

Likelihood of megaton localisations rising...

BTW, I know this is random as hell, but more than anything else right now I want them to announce wireless multiplayer support for GB/GBC games on the VC. It's utterly criminal that it's not available (how are they gonna re-release Pokemon RBY and GSC later on this year to celebrate Pokemon X & Y without it!?)

Then GBA games on the 3DS with the same 4 player local wireless option, pretty please!

Edited by Dcubed

Ah snap. I got a long drive ahead of me on Wednesday, don't know when I'm leaving so it could very well wreck my afternoon.

GB/GBC games on the VC

Speaking of GBC games, the Oracle games would be nice.

<insert usual Dragon Quest titles>

We've already got quite a lot of 3DS games announced for this year. I'm expecting release dates for those than anything else really.

Fantastic! So, thankfully my list of 3DS "wants" is getting smaller all the time. Here's what I'm hoping for/would still like:

Release dates for:

* Shantae and the Pirate's Curse

* Mighty Switch Force 2

* Oracle of Seasons/Ages

Localisations for:

* Dragon Quest VII

* Bravely Default: Flying Fairy

* Sega 3D Classics

New games:

* Zelda

* Metroid - I really think the 3DS needs a Metroid, even if it's not 2D. I still think it could easily be one of the best games. Luigi's Mansion 2 is sort of reminding me of Metroid, but the truth is I enjoyed Other M a lot more (than Luigi's Mansion 2).

* Dragon Quest XI - Whilst I don't necessarily need this to be on 3DS, another experience like IX would be welcome.

...Oh, and Nintendo Sprite Division (which I've made up) to create new 2D Metroids and Zeldas!

Shantae and the Pirate's Curse

Instantly reminded me of this:

Kaio-King-of-Pirates.jpg

Remember King of Pirates?

I know this is mainly for upcoming news regarding games but I just haven't heard anything from this in quite some time or have I missed something recently?

Remember King of Pirates?

I know this is mainly for upcoming news regarding games but I just haven't heard anything from this in quite some time or have I missed something recently?

I do remember, yes! Was that the trailer with the impressive-looking CGI? I don't think there was any gameplay footage, was there? Would certainly be interesting to see if they developed it though.

Was that the trailer with the impressive-looking CGI?

That's the one

No gameplay videos either.

I really want a release date for flipnote studio 3D, and localisations for Default Flying Fairy and Fantasy life.

(But a megaton anouncement wouldn't hurt either :p )

Too bad this isn't for WiiU though, I'm desperate for a Pikmin 3 release.

I don't think this will be a massive ND, just a chance for Nintendo to show off Animal Crossing's XL pack and afew release dates. They'd be crazy to announce any new games this close to E3.

I don't think this will be a massive ND, just a chance for Nintendo to show off Animal Crossing's XL pack and afew release dates. They'd be crazy to announce any new games this close to E3.

"This close" being two months away?

That's pretty close when you consider the 'launch window' games that aren't here.

Well.

Mostly Pikmin. Still, pretty close.

Yes.

They need a big E3 with plenty of new announcements for major titles. Beyond a few eshop titles and some localisations I can't see them revealing anything major that we don't know about or isn't available in Japan already, not this side of E3.

Still happy to be proved wrong though! :D

That's the one

No gameplay videos either.

OMFG!

It suddenly hit me!

The way they showed all those characters near the end with their respective logos.....THIS IS ADVANCE WARS!

Only on sea, ....with Pirates, ......made up by Inafune!

It could definitely be a fantastic strategy game.

If this doesn't get shown in any Directs, I think we will get some kind of full blow-out of this at E3.

Looks absolutely fucking awesome!