N-Europe

Nintendo 3DS Direct - Third Party - 11am Today!

Serebii

What did they mention regarding Oracles' link cable support? Are they finally emulating the GB link cable for GB VC games?

Nice to see them offer a solution to play the 3DS version of MH3U online, even if it's a hacky solution (would've been much better if they'd just offer an update to the game itself, downloadable via the 3DS eShop)

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What was said about the Oracle games? 3DS eShop downloads? Any chance of that coming here as well?

Yes, 3DS eShop downloads. Feb. 27th, The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages/Seasons hits 3DS VC. 600 yen each. Get both games for 1,000 yen until early March.

Wait, whaaaat? Monster Hunter 3 3DS can be played online? Is the WiiU version needed? Can you play against WiiU owners this way?

This changes everything.

Users have wanted to play Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate online on 3DS, enabled through the Wii U. This is now possible, but you have to have a Wii U LAN adapter.

Summary from Chessemeister.

20:00 The presentation has begun. We see a small town with apartments. Iwata walks in. Iwata in Tomodachi Collection: New Life shows off his Nintendo-themed game room.

20:01 This'll mostly be about 3rd-party games, but starting w/ Nintendo's Tomodachi Collection.

20:02 Tomodachi Collection is a communication game in which you interact with friends' Miis.

20:03 The DS version had lots of scenarios and generated good reactions. Here are some of them.

20:05 The 3DS version expands upon the DS version, incl. StreetPass. Set personality traits.

20:06 More info to follow closer to release. Tomodachi Collection: New Life, 4/18, 4800 yen.

20:07 Zelda: Oracles of Seasons and Ages coming to Virtual Console 2/27, 600 yen each. Get both Oracle games as a set for 1000 yen through early March.

20:08 Shawn the Sheep release info. Prof. Layton and the A. Civilization now.

20:09 Visit towns in different climates. New characters added with famous voice actors. Over 500 new puzzles. 2/28, 5500 yen. Miracle Mask Plus coming, too.

20:10 Ghost World Watch now. You're a boy named Keita, who meets various kinds of cute ghosts.

20:12 Touch Detective: Nameko Multiplies, a popular smartphone app, comes to 3DS. Match, eliminate tiles. Lots of different modes. Download play. Nameko Multiplies, 2/28, 3990 yen.

20:13 Dragon Ball Heroes: Ultimate Mission now. Create a team of 5 characters w/ cards.

20:14 Voice acting. All arcade version modes included. Story mode. Multiplay. StreetPass. QR.

20:15 Dragon Ball Heroes: Ultimate Mission, 2/28, 5800 yen.

20:16 Super Robot Wars UX now. New characters debuting. Full voice acting by famous actors. Super Robot Wars UX, 3/14, 7140 yen. Special ed. 3DS LL pack same day.

20:17 Super Robot Wars UX, 3/14, 7140 yen. Special ed. 3DS LL pack same day.

20:18 Castlevania: LOS 3/20, 4980 yen.

20:19 Guild 02 being released as 3 seperate download titles.

20:20 Keiji Inafune presents an insect-sized tank game. Kazu Ayabe presents Monsters' Friday. Spaceship Damray is also in Guild 02.

20:22 Atlus trailer now. In an Eastern nation, a young boy becomes a samurai. It's you.

20:24 Fight demons with demons summoned from your computer wristband. Shin Megami Tensei IV.

20:25 Orthodox RPG gameplay. Over 400 types of demons. Talk to and befriend demons.

20:26 Shin Megami Tensei IV 5/23, 6980 yen. Special ed. 3DS LL.

20:27 Users have wanted to play Monster Hunter Tri 3G online, enabled through the Wii U today. Routing tool DL requires a special LAN adapter for the Wii U, limited to 1P per Wii U.

20:28 Monster Hunter 4 trailer now. Summer 2013.

20:31 3D movies for 3 games on eShop following presentation.

20:32 Dragon Quest X beta on Wii U starting 3/6. Version 3 update on 3/5.

20:33 The presentation is now over. Thanks for following!

A lan adaptor? that sucks a little.....surely they could have worked out a wireless option....

Not possible sadly. The 3DS doesn't have a WiFi Direct chip inside it, just normal 802.11B/G.

Ironically, the Wii U actually does have one but since the 3DS doesn't, it can't connect to it locally while staying connected online.

Ethernet is the only way - it's the same limitation that plagued the PS3's Adhoc Party app.

How have I not heard of these before?!! :o

So you can have your wireless hub plugged into the phone socket upstairs, but these plugged into any socket to have a wired connection in every room?! Is it as reliable as having wired sockets throughout the house?

BwlYLh4.jpg

:love::love::love:

I really hope we get the 3DS version of Tomodachi Collection in Europe.

No BS excuses about voice synthesis this time, Nintendo! :nono:

Even if it's only released as an eShop download, I'll happily give you the inflated RRP to play this game!!

Anyway...

Monster Hunter 4 sure looks impressive! icon14.gif Multiplayer in particular seems insane! :hehe:

I wonder when we'll be seeing it in Europe. I'm guessing it'll be next year.

Spring 2014, should give everyone enough time to playthrough MH3U... just about. :heh:

How have I not heard of these before?!! :o

So you can have your wireless hub plugged into the phone socket upstairs, but these plugged into any socket to have a wired connection in every room?! Is it as reliable as having wired sockets throughout the house?

Yeah. I have one going up to my room and a cheap switch so I can attach multiple devices (laptop/Xbox/PS3/Bluray player/Wii/Wii U), they work great, much better than wireless.

http://www.capcom.co.jp/monsterhunte...up_packet.html

Wii U Exclusive Software "Packet Relay Tool" is now available!

"Packet Relay Tool" is software to enable internet play in the 3DS game "Monster Hunter 3G".

By connecting with the "Packet Relay Tool", you can form parties of up to 4 people for co-op play with players far away, anywhere they are.

Things to look out for

- Only one 3DS can be connected to a single Wii U at any one time.

- The Wii U Software "Monster Hunter 3G HD Ver." can't be booted up while the tool is in use.

- In order to play over the internet, at least one person among the maximum of 4 that are playing must own the Wii U Software "Monster Hunter 3G HD ver.". The tool is designed to let you connect to a room created by a Wii U version player, and cannot create rooms by itself.

- You can't play the game with just this software.

What you need to play online

In order to use this software to connect "Monster Hunter 3G" online, the following is necessary:

- 1 Wii LAN Adapter

- 1 LAN Cable

- 1 Wii U with this software installed

- 1 Nintendo 3DS/LL

- 1 copy of 3DS Software "Monster Hunter 3G"