Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

PlayStation 4 Console Discussion

Retro_Link

Hey guys, we're getting a PS4 at the office and we want to connect it to our Playseat. Before there was a PS3 connected to it.

So, two questions:

1. what do you guys think is the best current racegame available for the machine and why do you think that?

2. if the Playseat could be connected to a PS3 there should be no reason it can't be connected to the PS4, right?

Thanks in advance! :)

Driveclub is really good but only single player unless online.

And I have no idea what playseat is. Sorry, PS4 is my first playstation console.

I can't do anything. Wanted to buy Jamestown+. No luck.

Can't log in, can't play online, can't access the shop.

For a service that a lot of gamers pay for, this should not happen.

Apparently this is the third weekend in a row that this has happened...

Unlucky, brah. I've just tried (for you :heart:) and I got on to the shop as normal. Logged in and everything. Not sure what's up then.

Looks like it's working for some. Thankfully for me too now. Others aren't so lucky if you read through Twitter and Reddit.

Anyone know if the PS4 is capable of playing region 1 DVD's and Blurays?

Does it play DVD? :p I dont event know.

Blu Rays are mostly ok to watch the region system is quite different and many movies are region neutral or something. I cant recall ever having this problem. Check before you buy, reviews will tell you.

Blu Rays are mostly ok to watch the region system is quite different and many movies are region neutral or something. I cant recall ever having this problem. Check before you buy, reviews will tell you.

Yes it does. All blu ray players I've owned play DVD's as well.

Look like Digimon Cyber Sleuth will come to US/European in 2016 and it will be digital-only release on both PS4/PSvita.

The PS4 is getting a retail release, at least in the US. I'm not sure about about Europe, though.

Very happy this is heading to the west. I had my eye on it for a while now and import impressions from Gaf are mostly positive ( easy but very fun ).

I played Chase the Sun for a couple of hours with friends, taking turns to set high-scores and complete challenges. Nothing that remarkable about the game but it did make me yearn for a new WipEout. The minimalist, ultra-sharp visuals were really striking and even trippy in some levels, the hardware is crying out for StudioLiverpool to reform.

Hey guys, we're getting a PS4 at the office and we want to connect it to our Playseat. Before there was a PS3 connected to it.

So, two questions:

1. what do you guys think is the best current racegame available for the machine and why do you think that?

2. if the Playseat could be connected to a PS3 there should be no reason it can't be connected to the PS4, right?

Thanks in advance! :)

You're asking the wrong questions. The right question is "why haven't we hired Ashley?"

Why answer this question if you clearly don't have a clue what your talking about?

Anyway if you buy UK blurays which all have BBFC certification they will 100% play on your UK PS4.

Project Cars is probably the best racing game.

Driveclub is subjective but it has a plus edition now. So you can judge via that. GT7 is a long wait as GT6 is still the focus.

Driveclub is my fave racing game of all time, I'd recommend getting the season pass for a shit ton of content!

Why answer this question if you clearly don't have a clue what your talking about?

Anyway if you buy UK blurays which all have BBFC certification they will 100% play on your UK PS4.

Obviously UK based blu ray will play but the point is most imported stuff will also work. IE anime etc. as its not as restricted as DVD were. We dont have big websites and forum topics about movie region locking anymore.

Driveclub has crazy insane visuals btw. Worth checking out for that alone.