NEurope
Retro_Link

PlayStation 4 Console Discussion

I'm tempted by Tomb Raider too but only if I can get it cheap...Played it on PS3 but the frame rate was a bit of a mess.

You're in luck - it's on PSN for £9.49 until the 16th! Linky.

Oh god, what have you done!!!

I'd go for Tomb Raider but ditch Need for Speed. DriveClub is awesome and I don't think Need for Speed: Rivals is actually any good. Get DriveClub and Tomb Raider.

Edit: OH MY GOD PLEASE BUY ALIEN.

I'd go for Tomb Raider but ditch Need for Speed. DriveClub is awesome and I don't think Need for Speed: Rivals is actually any good. Get DriveClub and Tomb Raider.

Edit: OH MY GOD PLEASE BUY ALIEN.

Alien is a maybe...I'm not great with horror titles and I reckon I'd get bored with a 15 hour horror game. I'm sure I'll play it one day but probably not yet.

Besides, Verge, Hotline Miami 2, BloodBorne, TLOU and Tomb Raider...

I'm set for a long time :heh:

I've also got Metroid Prime 2 and 3 to play on Wii U too :')

Alien is a maybe...I'm not great with horror titles and I reckon I'd get bored with a 15 hour horror game. I'm sure I'll play it one day but probably not yet.

Besides, Verge, Hotline Miami 2, BloodBorne, TLOU and Tomb Raider...

I'm set for a long time :heh:

I've also got Metroid Prime 2 and 3 to play on Wii U too :')

You wimp. :p

You wimp. :p

I still remember the first time I played Dead Space.

Yeah....No. :heh:

Just bought tomb raider ps4... even though I've had the ps3 version for years and never touched it... But I've always wanted to so hopefully this will give me the kick up my arse. From next week I'm going to get back into Sony, haven;t touched either machine... we'll, ever to be honest. So Alien next week! Tomb Raider after, then I'm going to clean up all my vita games!

Alien is amazing. Probably the best film-to-game game there's ever been. I'm a big fan of the Alien franchise, so, this is high praise indeed.

Alien is amazing. Probably the best film-to-game game there's ever been. I'm a big fan of the Alien franchise, so, this is high praise indeed.

It's wonderful. I really, reaaaaaally hope that the game did well enough to warrant more in this universe.

I've still got the DLC to go back to, as well. :)

loved Alien and Last of Us, looking for my next adventure, any suggestions>

You tried Tomb Raider or AC Black Flag? Both brill.

Glad you liked them! Tomb Raider is less than a tenner on PSN. As @Sheikah said, Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag is pretty awesome.

Not sure how you feel about Bloodborne. Could be a game you love, could be one you'll hate. :D

Got my new 2Tb hard drive ordered for my PS4. Just backing stuff up now ready for the transfer tomorrow.

Can't recommend Black Flag and Tomb Raider enough, both are fantastic games.

Another vote for Black Flag and Tomb Raider.

I would also give a shout out to Far Cry 4, Shadow of Mordor and Infamous: Second Son, the latter being just £10.50 on Tesco Direct at the moment.

I second Far Cry 4, I was expecting something a bit blah. What I got was oh so much better.

I'm about half way through Alien but haven't played it for a month. I love it but it's on hold so I can muster up the mood to play it again. I didn't want to get use to the alien and for it to lose its atmosphere because I'd played it for so long. Can't wait to get back to it.

Titan Souls is out.

While I'm pretty sure it will be free on PS+ in 2 or 3 months I still bought it just now because I have been looking forward to it for so long : peace:

Downloading both the PS4 and Vita versions. Need something to play on my trainride today :)

I've got ACIV on Wii U still unopened, but Far Cry looks interesting so a toss up between this and Tomb Raider. Although, now realising that I've still got possibly a dozen Wii U games unopened, so perhaps I'll wait for Battlefront and PGA.

PS4 just turned up...I was expecting it on Friday so for it to arrive next day is awesome! #GameStopFtw

PS4 just turned up...I was expecting it on Friday so for it to arrive next day is awesome! #GameStopFtw

1. Your lady should just leave now :laughing:

2. PSN ID - GIVE IT!

3. Have fun. Best console currently on the market! :)

Tell the girlfriend, "pls go."

That's quite impressive for it to be there today. :D

1. Your lady should just leave now :laughing:

2. PSN ID - GIVE IT!

3. Have fun. Best console currently on the market! :)

Yeah, it's funny because she's going to be mega pissed that it's arrived :heh: Think my PSN ID is AnilP228 (I use that on my Vita, I assume I'll be able to log into the same account on my PS4?).

Tell the girlfriend, "pls go."

That's quite impressive for it to be there today. :D

Yeah I'm pretty stoked. It was free delivery too :D TLoU has been ordered too.

Yeah, PSN IDs are the same between Vita/PS3/PS4

I'll add you later. :)

Yeah, it's funny because she's going to be mega pissed that it's arrived :heh: Think my PSN ID is AnilP228 (I use that on my Vita, I assume I'll be able to log into the same account on my PS4?).

Yup : peace: Remember to set the console as your primary PS4.

Is Anil your first name? Are you an Indian? :o

If not, here's the obvious AnalPee joke

:p