NEurope
Retro_Link

PlayStation 4 Console Discussion

I want this but...it's going to be hard when The Witcher is out at the same time. Mortal Kombat also looks like the fighter to play, too.

I would say mortal kombat is the more fun game. Easier to pick up and play, it's fresh, has a lot of people interested and has generally more stuff to do than street fighter. For one, the story mode is ace. Something that sf has always la lacked.

Quick question, how much of a limitation are you guys finding the PS4s stock 500-gig hard drive? Springing for a PS4 soonish and contemplating an upgrade for it.

Quick question, how much of a limitation are you guys finding the PS4s stock 500-gig hard drive? Springing for a PS4 soonish and contemplating an upgrade for it.

Extremely limiting, upgrade to a 2TB hard drive and you'll never look back! : peace:

I don't think I had the PS4 for more than half a year, when I discovered I had used 450 GB of space.

And don't wait on the upgrade. The sooner you do it, the less redownloading/installing and transfer of saves you have to do.

Yeah, I figured. I was wondering if should get the 2TB option or a slightly faster 7200rpm 1TB but sounds like I'm gonna want the space sooner or later.

Yeah, I figured. I was wondering if should get the 2TB option or a slightly faster 7200rpm 1TB but sounds like I'm gonna want the space sooner or later.

I'd go for the 2TB option. You're going to want that space.

1tb is what i went for, at the same RPM as the 500gb HDD that came with the PS4. That should be more than enough for me.

I think I might rewatch the PS4 announcement stream again this evening. I'd be interested to see what games that were shown or talked about there never actually game out.

So Gamestop send me an additional copy of Bloodborne for no reason. It got delivered at work today and they haven't charged me for it.

What do I do?!

Keep it, obviously. Wait a little while then sell it. :awesome:

I said in that topic the other day that Gamestop are one of the most shoddy, fuckwarderly games companies there are. Turns out that incompetence swung in your favour on this day; take advantage!

Edited by Sheikah

So Gamestop send me an additional copy of Bloodborne for no reason. It got delivered at work today and they haven't charged me for it.

What do I do?!

I'd say keep it for a month wrapped up. They should do an audit and contact you regarding the double delivery. I had a similar thing happen with Amazon. In my case, they let me keep the item with no extra charge after I had confirmed that I had received a second item.

After that, you know what to do...

I'd say keep it for a month wrapped up. They should do an audit and contact you regarding the double delivery. I had a similar thing happen with Amazon. In my case, they let me keep the item with no extra charge after I had confirmed that I had received a second item.

After that, you know what to do...

Gamestop frequently took months to reply to me about an order with them once. So, y'know, don't feel bad about taking your sweet time replying to them either, should they try follow up with you. ;)

Gamestop frequently took months to reply to me about an order with them once. So, y'know, don't feel bad about taking your sweet time replying to them either, should they try follow up with you. ;)

Ah yeah, Amazon took their sweet time and in return, I ignored them for a month or two before I replied.

What do I do?!

If you do end up keeping it for a month - or however long you decide to wait - and then want to sell it, I wouldn't mind buying it off you depending on the price as I'm interested in buying Bloodborne, just not for the price it's currently at from retailers.

The cheapest it's selling for on eBay at the moment is £28 - £30 or so, I'd gladly pay around £25 for it in a few weeks if you'd be happy with that?

Equally if you want to sell it elsewhere or trade it in then go for it, but the offer is there. : peace:

I really need to upgrade my PS4's HD now - any recommendations for HD's, preferably for sale on Amazon?

I really need to upgrade my PS4's HD now - any recommendations for HD's, preferably for sale on Amazon?

This one as it's 2TB and will fit in the PS4. Worth getting this for the extra space. Not on sale however.

I recently bought this one.

You obviously have to get it out of the plastic casing but it's easy.

Working like a charm and it's on sale.

You also get a nice casing for the stock HD.

Can anyone recommend a casing for the old PS4 harddrive? I'm thinking of using it as a harddrive for the tv decoder, so I can record stuff.

I bought this @Tales. The old HDD fits into it nicely, you get a USB cable with it as well.

It says USB 3.0. I don't know what the decoder requires or accept, does it matter?

USB 3.0 works on earlier USB ports, i've got it plugged into a 2.0 port and using my old 500gb as a back-up HDD. Shouldn't matter anyway.

Got my PS4, installed the 2TB hard drive, no issues, all's well. Just wish I didn't have an early start tomorrow.

Is anyone having issue with the PlayStation store?

Is it credit-card issues? It's been hacking me off no end.

This is the one I've used - it's the cheapest option. You have to prise it out of it's shell but you can put the old hard drive back in. It's all very easy to do.