NEurope
DuD

The 'Living' Room Mafia

I'm gonna miss that since I'll be somewhere over the atlantic, so vote No Lynch.

Votes:

No Lynch (2) : The Peeps, Jonnas.

The day had been pretty quiet, but the curtains were about to be drawn and the uncertainty of the night unleashed.

@Mr\-Paul[/color]

@Jon Dedede

@Yvonne

@Tales

@EEVILMURRAY

Day Two has ended.

Night Two starts now, please send in your PMs

Edited by DuD

Hoping to start Day 3 around 7pm tonight.

Last call for PMs

There was a lot of talk but not a lot of action happening last night due to there being no power in the living room.

Something had tripped the Circuit Breaker!!

In the darkness, the unaffected items searched for the culprit.. but to no avail.

As daylight peered through the curtains there was still not much action in the items. As the neighbour came in to gather the post he noticed the lights weren't working..? sharp as a tack, he went and investigated. The power is now back on.

As the neighbour left, the items had a quick head count..1..2..3.. .. ..13. Phew.

No-one died

Living Items 13

@Mr\-Paul

@Jon Dedede

@Yvonne

@Tales

@EEVILMURRAY

Dead and Gone

Rummy

DAY 3 IS GO

Majority is 7

Edited by DuD

So, did this power cut affect any info we might get today?

I don't know, did it? :p

Someone put me into a deep sleep and I had vivid dreams. Apparently Sheikah has a good heart. If we can trust whoever has this power then we can probably trust the information. Anyone know who targeted me?

Someone put me into a deep sleep and I had vivid dreams. Apparently Sheikah has a good heart. If we can trust whoever has this power then we can probably trust the information. Anyone know who targeted me?

That's good to hear! Thanks whoever confirmed me town. :)

I didn't target you though.

Sounds like a lot of people couldn't do anything. Mass roleblocking? Seems pretty powerful, probably a one-off power. Still, unless a protector got lucky, I think it's FAIRLY safe to assume that the killer was one of those affected. Well, not safe to assume, but a good line of enquiry.

I think I reached my target. I'm not electrical or anything.

Anyway, anybody wants to lynch some inactives?

Vote: Jimbob

I'm not inactive this time around Jonnas.

I targetted Yvonne last night, it would seem nothing happened to them as no target from themselves it would seem.

So far only one player said he couldn't do anything?

The write-up makes it sound like quite a few players couldn't do anything due to the powercut.

I have nothing to report, but I'm not electrical. I'd be willing to bet that the killer was probably effected by the powercut.

Yup, I was powercuttified. Sad times! It's a very strong power if there are a lot of electrical players. Could be an odd even thing, or perhaps the house has a limited capacity for electrical actions? Maybe a neutral fuse box? Lot of possibilities. Seems like there are mafia electric people and town electric people too. I'm curious to see if it happens again. If the kill was stopped by electricity I expect the mafia will use non electric killers if they have them.

I reached my target last night, I'm not electrical. No other info to report for now.

A nice chance to gain some trust here, who'd cha target?

So...about that inactive lynch... Nobody on board? Nobody?

:(

It's still pretty early and there hasn't been much information to discuss. Me, Diageo and Nintendohnut are the least active so far.

So...about that inactive lynch... Nobody on board? Nobody?

:(

Yvonne wasn't at all happy when I tried to lynch inactives, but I agree with you.

Jimbob was a bit of a disgrace last game in terms of inactivity (and often is). Right now though I'd be happier to go for Diageo.