NEurope
DuD

The 'Living' Room Mafia

Hmm... Where was this triple vote during the other days? With which players? The whole thing still smells fishy.

I realise I don't have much against Yvonne, but I'll be keeping my eye open.

So... Change Vote: Diageo

Due to quietness.

People who generally don't seem as active as others here:

@Diageo

@Cube

@Jimbob

@jayseven

@Tales

@EEVILMURRAY

Seeing as some of us are starting to come out with some decent info, care to reveal anything about yourselves or targets? It will work in your favour.

You can fuck right off. Just because I'm not joining in this retarded my-logic-is-better-than-yours-battle doesn't mean I'm being quiet. Everything I've said has had solid information in it instead of time wasting ramblings.

Here's a question to you Jonnas, why are you so eager to lynch inactives in a game where there are no inactives? Is it because you're mafia?

@Diageo was Sheikah your target on night 1?

Yeah, I think so.

So we can confirm that this dream thing gives you the alignment (allegedly) of the person you were intending to target?

Interesting power... makes it very random as whoever has this power obviously has no idea who their target will target. I'm hoping it is a mislead really because we can't rely on that being our sole means of getting people's alignment.

actually I just realised I have some inside info which confirms that dreamer power. The info is a bit dirty, but reliable

Yeah...

I mean, I know the power is reliable in the sense that it says I'm town.

The power probably offers some level of protection due to it roleblocking whoever targets the dream-giver's target. That could explain why it was used on me on 2 separate nights, assuming whoever the dream-giver was believed me enough to protect me two nights in a row.

no i mean, the info that I have, that confirms the power, is a little dirty. I'm asking DuD now if I can say any more about it.

You can fuck right off. Just because I'm not joining in this retarded my-logic-is-better-than-yours-battle doesn't mean I'm being quiet. Everything I've said has had solid information in it instead of time wasting ramblings.

Here's a question to you Jonnas, why are you so eager to lynch inactives in a game where there are no inactives? Is it because you're mafia?

Yeah, I think so.

Vote: Diageo.

Way too aggressive a response for what was a very reasonable request.

Maybe not, but muse on this.

We can assume that the dream-giver knocks people out as well as giving them an alignment (3 players vouch)

We can also assume that I was targeted by the dream-giver on both N1 and N2 (owing to Peeps and Diageo finding out about my alignment)

N1 was Diageo targeting me. N1 there was no kill. Diageo could have been stopped by the dream-giver and failed to kill me.

Ah yeah. Then it was actually Peeps that could have fit into the same position.

Also if we trust someone, especially someone with a weak power, we can designate them the cop and have them protected while they gather results on people. Does require a bit of co-ordination though.

Yeah let's just forget about half of the players in the game not being able to do anything that night so you can accuse me of being a killer :p

Also, Sheikah, I don't think the dream giver can choose who gets copped. So far everyone affected by the dreams has received the alignment of the person they were intending to target anyway.

I feel like I've stirred up enough shit that the Mafia could well kill me now if they wanted to. Now to get down to business.

@jayseven why have you targeted Jon Dedede twice consecutively?

Both on N2 (which I know)

And on N3 (which you confirmed):

I targetted Jon Dedede last night and was successful (so my PM says).

This strikes me as more than a little odd.

What has made you pick Jon, a relatively inactive fellow, as your target twice consecutively? Especially at the beginning of the game when relatively little is known about anyone.

How do you 'guide' your target (something else I know) - Jon has admitted to not having been redirected.

This strikes me as a Mafia support character.

Change vote: Jayseven.

Yeah let's just forget about half of the players in the game not being able to do anything that night so you can accuse me of being a killer :p

Also, Sheikah, I don't think the dream giver can choose who gets copped. So far everyone affected by the dreams has received the alignment of the person they were intending to target anyway.

Yeah, I don't suspect you.

Also I took it as a protection of the player the dream-giver targets, such that anyone targeting the dream-giver's target is put to sleep and learns their alignment.

I guess it could be they targeted the individuals who targeted me rather than targeting me. I don't really know.

Edited by Sheikah
Automerged Doublepost

I don't see any evidence to suggest either way at the moment, unless I'm missing something.

Anyway @Yvonne what do you think of Jayseven targeting the same person twice in a row so early on?

Bear in mind that jay said he always reached his targets (so I would assume he hasn't had to repeat an information-gathering role):

- Cop - no need to target twice

- Protection - as a townie, why? I don't understand what he has done to merit protection (fairly inactive and little is known about anyone).

- Redirection - no, not according to Jon Dedede.

- Information gathering - same person twice? Surely not. And it doesn't sound like 'guiding a target'.

Assuming Mafia:

Protection - Often the same people would be targeted if they're carrying out a kill.

Tracking prevention - as above

There could be a role I'm not thinking of, but I think there's a very good chance he's Mafia.

If he's some kind of tracking info character, it could make sense. And I once info checked Dohnut twice on a whim and discovered opposite info each time - I'd had my results tampered with one of the days. If Jay's results were weird and he wanted to confirm, that can make a lot of sense.

Otherwise, it's pretty fishy, but not three votes at once fishy!

If he's some kind of tracking info character, it could make sense. And I once info checked Dohnut twice on a whim and discovered opposite info each time - I'd had my results tampered with one of the days. If Jay's results were weird and he wanted to confirm, that can make a lot of sense.

Otherwise, it's pretty fishy, but not three votes at once fishy!

But he's said to 'guide his targets'. That doesn't sound like a tracking role at all. It doesn't sound like he's getting any info back that he could potentially distrust to want to repeat a targeting. I know you propose a 'what if' role where he's town. But often you're never going to get such a blatant 'X is scum' readout.

Come on people, you know this makes sense. My information clearly portrays him as not an information gatherer. There shouldn't be a reason for him doing this twice.

I'd be willing to hear his explanation, but right now starting a lynch on him is a good idea. If he is guilty then we also have Jon Dedede.

I would normally drop a vote for pressure, but mine's a triple. Jay, what's the deal?

as soon as something becomes unlikely for mafia to do, it becomes likely for the mafia to do

WIFOM

What does WIFOM mean? :blank:

People who generally don't seem as active as others here:

Diageo, Cube, Jimbob, jayseven, Tales, EEVILMURRAY

Seeing as some of us are starting to come out with some decent info, care to reveal anything about yourselves or targets? It will work in your favour.

In the same vein of Diageo, you can suck my balls on that. I have been giving you GOLD since the day began. It's Tales who is being shady under my questioning after being outed as the roleblocker.

Already came out with my targets, which were Yvonne on night 2 and EEVIL on night 3. I failed to send a target in on night 1. I'm a tracker in case anyone is wondering, i couldn't get a result on Yvonne from night 2 due to the power failure. And i didn't get a result on EEVIL either for some reason.

I also confirmed I was electrical.

What does WIFOM mean? :blank:

In the same vein of Diageo, you can suck my balls on that. I have been giving you GOLD since the day began. It's Tales who is being shady under my questioning after being outed as the roleblocker.

I also confirmed I was electrical.

I think it means cry me a river or something like that.

I don't have anything else to add. If that makes my shade then ok.

Psh, I'm just willing to lynch shady people and get discussion going.

Change Vote: Jon Dedede

Both him and jayseven have been the most quiet thus far.

Vote Update:

No Lynch (3) : Yvonne

jayseven (1) : Sheikah

Jon DeDeDe (1) : Jonnas

Damn, this thing has gone on round the clock! I had a quick look yesterday at things before going to the pub. My thoughts were similar to Diageo, I didn't have anything constructive to contribute to the 'logic vs logic' battle (and I didn't have time to read the whole thing properly either).

I got to my target successfully last night.

Psh, I'm just willing to lynch shady people and get discussion going.

Change Vote: Jon Dedede

Both him and jayseven have been the most quiet thus far.

Why not add to the lynch of jay...to be fair if what I'm saying about Jay is correct then Jon is Mafia too, but vote splitting isn't going to get us anywhere.

Can we not all agree to lynch Jay guys?