NEurope
DuD

The 'Living' Room Mafia

No he isn't, he's rudely putting down my comments in a very blunt and condescending manner. I have never simply told someone to 'shhh' as if their view didn't matter.

I'm more than willing to admit I don't know how the Mafia act in every circumstance, but that doesn't mean I can't postulate on likely outcomes based on what we know.

No that's fine, I'm not criticising your conclusions, you think widely and deeply, which is good.

It's just that you are a bit more combative than is necessary a lot of the time, and that's why we're responding like this

I am a combative kind of guy, that's never going to change. ;)

But that's why you can trust me. I don't act like this so much when I'm Mafia.

It's also the only reason Jay hasn't been lynched yet though. And if you're resolved to be combative, you should at least expect some amount of pushback.

FYI Dohnut didn't send a target in on N1. Combined with a frank confession about this, it was pretty clear he wasn't part of the Mafia who would have done his target for him. That's how I knew he was good. Or at least not bad.

It's also the only reason Jay hasn't been lynched yet though. And if you're resolved to be combative, you should at least expect some amount of pushback.

I think Jay turning up actually stopped his lynch, not anything else. Saying what he did, I'm pretty sure enough people would have backed down regardless of me trying to rally people (because a lot of people want something more concrete to go on).

If it really was a problem with my behaviour we'd probably not have reached 7 votes with 2 people saying they would lynch depending on Jay's response in the first place.

Edited by Sheikah
Automerged Doublepost

Vote Update:

No Lynch (3) : Yvonne

jayseven (5) : Sheikah, Jonnas, Mr-Paul, Tales, Diageo

Add to that Peeps and jay with no lynch votes...

Missing votes from Jon Dedede (who I guess is never really active), EEVIL and Cube. Cube has been browsing just now.

What to make of that though?

Second: or Jimbob, he hasn't voted either.

We might deduce one or two of the non-voters could be Mafia regardless of Jay's alignment.

Edited by Sheikah

Vote Update:

No Lynch (5) : Yvonne, jayseven, The Peeps

jayseven (5) : Sheikah, Jonnas, Mr-Paul, Tales, Diageo

Majority is 7

@jayseven, which nights did you target Jon Dedede? And who did you target the other night?

I agree with Sheikah that it can be quite a scummy power, although some might say it is too powerful for the mafia to be able to guarantee their kill. Depends on the GM, I guess.

And what are you?? What you say will help me decide whether to keep my vote. But for now, it is sticking. I'm feeling that if he was good, more people might have jumped on by now.

Sheikah you really don't help your cause sometimes :p And I have seen you act like this when mafia. For what it's worth, I think I can trust you in this game, for now!

@jayseven, which nights did you target Jon Dedede? And who did you target the other night?

I agree with Sheikah that it can be quite a scummy power, although some might say it is too powerful for the mafia to be able to guarantee their kill. Depends on the GM, I guess.

And what are you?? What you say will help me decide whether to keep my vote. But for now, it is sticking. I'm feeling that if he was good, more people might have jumped on by now.

Sheikah you really don't help your cause sometimes :p And I have seen you act like this when mafia. For what it's worth, I think I can trust you in this game, for now!

It sounds more like Jay offers interference protection - like they reach their target even if a roleblocker or redirector targets them. Allowing the target to bypass a protector would seem royally overpowered, but I guess it's possible.

I also think that if Jay was good he'd have found those last 2 votes. Unless the Mafia all piled a vote on him early on... but usually that doesn't happen.

N1: Sheikah

N2 + N3: Jon Dedede

How do you like your theories now, Sheikah?

As nice as that may sound, I don't if you're telling the truth for N1.

@Mr\-Paul what's with the obsession with finding out what object everyone is?

when's day's end?

When you place a vote. :p

Seriously though, I'd like to know too.

Now hold on a sec, I voted for Jayseven just to press him. He has talked.

Change Vote: Jimbob

Because him and Dedede have been the least talkative so far.

@Mr\-Paul what's with the obsession with finding out what object everyone is?

I just want to know. If someone claims something, then turns out to be lying, we can lynch them! What people did is more important, of course, but I don't like unanswered questions. Also trying to put together a full story of night two where there was the powercut to find a possible killer, as the chances are they were stopped by the powercut.

Vote Update:

No Lynch (6) : Yvonne, jayseven, The Peeps, Jon DeDeDe.

jayseven (4) : Sheikah, Mr-Paul, Tales, Diageo

Jimbob (1) : Jonnas

Majority is 7

Day will end at 19:00 tonight, providing a majority isn't reached beforehand.

Edited by DuD

DuD, I changed my vote, just saying.

Not that it matters much, though.

Sorry, did that quickly whilst cleaning the wife's car.. fixed :)

This is all rathrr confusing... since Tales is refusing to admit who he roleblocked, is anyone willing to come forward and declare they were blocked?