NEurope
DuD

The 'Living' Room Mafia

I've gone through the topic a bit more thoroughly now.

I have a few questions for people and I'd be grateful for whatever you can answer. I'll try to keep it to 1-2 questions per person based on where the major white gaps are in my spreadsheet (aside from role questions, which I can't see people answering yet).

It's not like you have to answer if it could be bad for town but it many cases it'll help us piece things together and probably make you look less suspicious for co-operating:

@Mr\-Paul - Particularly as you have a lot of questions for everyone else, I have no targets for you listed for any of the nights. Some targets would be good.

@Jon Dedede - Who were you N1/N3 targets?

@Yvonne - many gaps, any targets would be super as there's very little I know about you. About the only thing I do know is that you have a triple vote and that Jimbob tried to track you on N2 and failed, and that Jon Dedede also targeted you on N2 and succeeded.

@Tales - I see you don't want to answer about your targets. I would like to know though, are you electrical?

@EEVILMURRAY - Who did you target N1? And did you target Tales on N3?

Apologies if some of the stuff was already answered, there were a lot of pages to sift through.

Edited by Sheikah
Automerged Doublepost

Jonnas - listing any night targets, your one time use power that you have/had or who you were redirected to on N3 would be good. Whatever you can muster to tell.

What the hell are you talking about? I don't have a one time use power, and never said I did.

And I'm pretty sure I already said who I was redirected to. That fact drove my posts for the entire day.

Unless you mean my original target, in which I'll say it doesn't matter in the slightest.

What the hell are you talking about? I don't have a one time use power, and never said I did.

And I'm pretty sure I already said who I was redirected to. That fact drove my posts for the entire day.

Unless you mean my original target, in which I'll say it doesn't matter in the slightest.

My bad, part of me thought you were RB by Dohnut on N1 (who would have given you a power) but I remember now that he didn't send a target N1.

I don't have any listed target for you for N2 though.

@EEVILMURRAY - Who did you target N1? And did you target Tales on N3?

Based on what has been said I cannae believe you're asking the second question.

The first night however I saw mr-paul sending a fake PM.

a fake PM?? Why didn't you mention this sooner?

Yeah what he said. Why wouldn't you say that sooner @EEVILMURRAY? Did you also see what the PM said and/or who it was sent to?

Lastly @Yvonne seeing as you're here will you fill in any gaps about yourself?

last night, tried to target mr-paul, but I was prevented from doing so, because someone had targeted him. Other than that, I am not revealing anything more at this time.

last night, tried to target mr-paul, but I was prevented from doing so, because someone had targeted him. Other than that, I am not revealing anything more at this time.

So someone protected @Mr\-Paul, and mr-paul has been sending fake PMs. That doesn't sound good.

Hey, I don't send fake PMs, but I do send messages. First night I sent one to Peeps, which made me learn something very important about him (just by chance, I won't be sharing yet), night 2 I decided to target nobody, and night 3 I was going to send one to Jon Dedede but was occupied by Dohnut making me play games! He gave me a very useful one use power. If someone else protected me, I don't know of it.

So you sent me that weird death message? If the important thing you know is something to do with that then please let me know

a fake PM?? Why didn't you mention this sooner?

Sorry, I had been busy during the first night/day and then the power cut/night fisting took forefront of my memory.

Yeah what he said. Why wouldn't you say that sooner @EEVILMURRAY? Did you also see what the PM said and/or who it was sent to?

See above. But I don't know who to or the contents, but mr-paul hath just revealed.

Hey, I don't send fake PMs, but I do send messages.

But they are recieved as a PM, I think that's what DuD meant.

Votes:

No Lynch (6) : Yvonne, jayseven, The Peeps, Jon DeDeDe.

jayseven (4) : Sheikah, Mr-Paul, Tales, Diageo

Jimbob (1) : Jonnas

The items had been much more vocal today and a lot of information had been brought into the open.

One item found himself the subject of an inquisition after some suspect targeting, but after defending himself he was allowed a second chance..

Would the night be so kind?

@Mr\-Paul

@Jon Dedede

@Yvonne

@Tales

@EEVILMURRAY

Day 4 has ended.

Night 4 starts now. Please send in your PMs.

Fake PMing can't be a townie power. Considering your first use of it was sending a "death message", things aren't looking good for you.

Change Vote: mr-paul

NEW POST: I apologize for my bad timing.

Its fine.. I was debating extending the day seeing as there was conversation, but I said 19:00 so I've stuck with it :)

Day 5 will start around 19:00 tomorrow.

There was hinderance to many tonight as items ended up targetted items they didn't want to.

In amongst all the tomfoolery one item burned bright. As the night drew on he got brighter and brighter until it almost looked like day. He finally introduced himself...

I am Jayseven. I am a candle. My light acts as a guide, so that anyone I target will not be affected by roleblocks or redirection. I am a pure beacon of light. I am Town.

With that, the candle continued to get even brighter before going out. When he eventually got himself re-ignited. There was a huge gasp. The sky box was in pieces on the floor?! Someone had launched him at the wall!!

Diageo is dead. He was a Sky+HD box. Able to record things and peruse them at his leisure, he was able to 'detect lies' within a post from the previous day. His HD functionality can be used once throughout the game.. whereby if he picked a post that contained lies, he would have found out the truth.. He was Town.

Living Items 11

@Cube

@Mr-Paul

@Jimbob

@Jonnas

@Sheikah

@jayseven

@The Peeps

@Jon Dedede

@Yvonne

@Tales

@EEVILMURRAY

Dead and Gone

Rummy

Nintendohnut

@Diageo

DAY 5 IS GO

Majority is 6

Right, I was put into a deep sleep. I was told Peeps was a good hearted individual. I believe this info to be accurate. This meant I couldn't send Peeps a message as I had intended, to try and clear up what I had sent him in the message.

I had a one use power from Dohnut's actions, however, which I have now used. It was called vote census. I used it on these votes:

No Lynch (6) : Yvonne, jayseven, The Peeps, Jon DeDeDe

Four votes belong to mafia, two votes belong to town.

The only way to get four votes is if you include Yvonne's triple, so Yvonne plus one other is mafia. The other two are town.

Vote: Yvonne.

PS. jay, you're not dead! Is that reveal thing part of your power?

Yes it was.

*leaves to let the game go on un-influenced by GM*

Right, I was put into a deep sleep. I was told Peeps was a good hearted individual. I believe this info to be accurate. This meant I couldn't send Peeps a message as I had intended, to try and clear up what I had sent him in the message.

I had a one use power from Dohnut's actions, however, which I have now used. It was called vote census. I used it on these votes:

No Lynch (6) : Yvonne, jayseven, The Peeps, Jon DeDeDe

Four votes belong to mafia, two votes belong to town.

The only way to get four votes is if you include Yvonne's triple, so Yvonne plus one other is mafia. The other two are town.

Vote: Yvonne.

PS. jay, you're not dead! Is that reveal thing part of your power?

With Jayseven confirmed town in the write up, and Peeps confirmed town in your pm, wouldn't that mean Jon DeDeDe is also mafia?

@Cube I find you very suspicious after targeting you. I'll give you a chance here to give your target history first.

I know I'm town (as we all should now) and if you say that peeps is good-hearted then logically it's yvonne and jon dedede? I'm happy with that.

Vote: Yvonne

@Cube I find you very suspicious after targeting you. I'll give you a chance here to give your target history first.

Also Peeps is the guy I heard was town also the other night. In my dream.