NEurope
DuD

The 'Living' Room Mafia

Considering you're literally the only person seeing following this line of logic, then, ironically, that makes you the prime suspect. You see, for the mafia to have chosen Dohnut as a target because of that, they would've followed the exact same logic you are following now.

There's a clear correlation, here.

Vote: Sheikah

1. I don't understand the reverse logic to this (if there even is any). In fact your post doesn't make much sense to me. Not that I'm worried, as you have no case against me.

2. I'll explain again.

What I'm saying is that the Mafia are unlikely to suggest someone is town then lynch them. Sure, you might argue that no one would believe me when I said Dohnut was town, but then someone might. Basically it's not there is any good reason for doing it as there is a chance that someone could have listened to me and protected him. It's just not Mafia like to stir the shit so early on.

Factor in that people are receiving messages saying I'm town.

Taken together it's either an elaborate ruse (something which has not been detected in the slightest thus far) or I am genuinely town.

Either way a vote on me is pretty retarded at this stage. Really?

@Mr\-Paul I feel have been more than forthcoming with information so far (some N1 info, N2 target, N3 PM). At your leisure though direct any question you feel at one of the many who have contributed very little. :p

as soon as something becomes unlikely for mafia to do, it becomes likely for the mafia to do

WIFOM

as soon as something becomes unlikely for mafia to do, it becomes likely for the mafia to do

WIFOM

Most untrue.

Proof:

Starting a lynch train purposely on your own scum teammate to gain trust.

Considered unlikely: Yes

An actual unlikely event: Most certainly.

*swaggers off*

I was actually just trying to apply that twisted logic back to you, it wasn't a serious accusation :heh: That, and perhaps I could divert attention from the fact that I was more seriously questioning Yvonne.

(Also, Yvonne's last post about mafia logic is so true. I just ran out of thanks)

Anyway, let's see how this vote thing turns out.

I was actually just trying to apply that twisted logic back to you, it wasn't a serious accusation :heh: That, and perhaps I could divert attention from the fact that I was more seriously questioning Yvonne.

(Also, Yvonne's last post about mafia logic is so true. I just ran out of thanks)

Anyway, let's see how this vote thing turns out.

It isn't true. At all.

By definition, an unlikely event is one that does not happen often. So the chances of it being the case statistically are slim.

There's also usually a good reason for why it's unlikely.

Second: I understand the Mafia don't want to be predictable. But like I pointed out in the analogy to lynching their own, such actions are often unlikely for a reason. The Mafia mentality is usually to keep your head down, not say what I've been saying.

Edited by Sheikah
Automerged Doublepost

I don't strongly suspect you yet, but I've done the same and worse to earn trust as mafia before, and I've lost games making assumptions about alignments on what was "likely" before. I don't plan on nurturing any blind spots in this game. The fact that Dohnut is dead in reality tells us very little, and until more information comes out, I'm not going to use that as the foundation for solid conclusions.

@Sheikah you have been very forthcoming, I just want more :p Not thinking you are guilty at all, I'm just very intrigued about you after what you said about Dohnut yesterday. What night did you target him?

This discussion is getting way too "if I were mafia" for me. Anyone else got anything? Yvonne, what did you do last night?

Can we maybe try to compile a list of who we know are electrical items? Likelihood is one of them was going to kill night two but was blocked by the power trip. I remember Yvonne being electric, Diageo too. Who else?

I don't strongly suspect you yet, but I've done the same and worse to earn trust as mafia before, and I've lost games making assumptions about alignments on what was "likely" before. I don't plan on nurturing any blind spots in this game. The fact that Dohnut is dead in reality tells us very little, and until more information comes out, I'm not going to use that as the foundation for solid conclusions.

Everyone is making assumptions based off previous behaviour all the time...I think if people didn't do it they'd be at a serious disadvantage.

At the end of the day there's always an off chance you're wrong, but...people are habitual, etc.

@Jonnas can you shed more light on why Yvonne?

@Mr\-Paul I tried to target you, but it had no effect in this case because of the actions of someone else.

I could use a vote count @DuD :D

Vote Update:

No Lynch (3) : Yvonne

Yvonne (1) : Jonnas

Edited by DuD

I'll also restate I have a good deal of suspicion of Jay. Don't want to reveal how I came to this yet but I think it's worth putting out there. Again.

Shut it you :p

That was aimed at Yvonne btw :)

Edited by DuD

Hmm... Where was this triple vote during the other days? With which players? The whole thing still smells fishy.

I realise I don't have much against Yvonne, but I'll be keeping my eye open.

So... Change Vote: Diageo

Due to quietness.

Already came out with my targets, which were Yvonne on night 2 and EEVIL on night 3. I failed to send a target in on night 1. I'm a tracker in case anyone is wondering, i couldn't get a result on Yvonne from night 2 due to the power failure. And i didn't get a result on EEVIL either for some reason.

Seeing as some of us are starting to come out with some decent info, care to reveal anything about yourselves or targets? It will work in your favour.

If my role ever becomes useful, I'll reveal something about myself. Right now I'm keeping a close eye on things until I can do something.

I'm not really an object - I'm a living thing. Although with part of me hacked off, I don't have a long lifespan (I'm referring to what I am, I doubt that detail actually affects the game).