NEurope
DuD

The 'Living' Room Mafia

Who do you honestly think is mafia Jonnas?

My suspicions about Yvonne are genuine, even if what I have against him is flimsy. He could have a natural, optional triple vote, for all we know.

But really, inactives are just as worthy of the noose. Since Jon Dedede has voted, I will Change Vote: Jayseven

Guys,

@Mr\-Paul

@Jimbob

@Yvonne

@Tales

@EEVILMURRAY

If @jayseven isn't going to give us a reason for why he keeps targeting Jon Dedede (and supposedly 'guides' his targets, not an information gathering role) can we get some votes down on him. He's not been active either.

I wouldn't want the day to end without anything having happened here.

I'm with you there. Will add a vote on for pressure and info. Also want to hear from @Tales with regards to his roleblocking - how do you roleblock/what areee youuuu???

Vote: jayseven

So, I am now in a position to be able to lynch jayseven.

OK so I got a message back from DuD regarding the dream character, and I can go ahead and say what I know.

Back in Wire mafia, I gave DuD the bubbles role. He would investigate one person and send the result to another. When he got the PM he messaged me saying he was already thinking of doing something similar in a mafia he would run. I believe this to be the dream role, so I think the information given is accurate. That doesn't mean a scum player can't be targeted by it and lie about the results however.

Vote Update:

No Lynch (3) : Yvonne

jayseven (4) : Sheikah, Jonnas, Mr-Paul, Tales

Majority is 7

I'm not really an object - I'm a living thing. Although with part of me hacked off, I don't have a long lifespan (I'm referring to what I am, I doubt that detail actually affects the game).

Are you a plant?

Vote Update:

No Lynch (3) : Yvonne

jayseven (5) : Sheikah, Jonnas, Mr-Paul, Tales, Diageo

Majority is 7, @jayseven you are 2 votes from majority.

I'd be willing to hear his explanation, but right now starting a lynch on him is a good idea. If he is guilty then we also have Jon Dedede.
If @jayseven isn't going to give us a reason for why he keeps targeting Jon Dedede (and supposedly 'guides' his targets, not an information gathering role) can we get some votes down on him. He's not been active either.

I wouldn't want the day to end without anything having happened here.

Oh hai there social life! Quit getting in the way.

I can give you the numero-uno BEST explanation for why someone would target someone twice in a row so early on in the game -- because it's me playing a mafia game. I am not some giant brilliant tactician when it comes to these games.

Whoever I target is guaranteed to reach their target. The first time I targetted Jon Dedede, nobody died, ergo he wasn't a killer [admittedly he could be on other nights - a flaw in the logic]. I targetted him again because I figured "well... nothing went wrong the first time!"

I've been getting PMs every night saying "your targetting was successful," however my original role PM states that ONCE I can in-thread ask for my target to be verified, and DuD will verify it. This is at once interesting because it suggests a possibility of lies in my PMs somewhere.

You may think it's dodgy, I just think it's... a mafia game. There are no hard and fast rules about it, are there? I'd also suggest looking closer at those on the lynch train (obviously). That's a lot of pressure built up pretty quickly, isn't it.

Maybe you're not scum, but it doesn't look good to me. If the Mafia could ensure one of their players reached their target every time then they'd be targeting the same teammates more than once.

Also you try to justify your bad/potentially easy to misconstrue moves quite a lot. Maybe just don't do these things and give town a chance next time if true? :p

I still think you're worthy of a lynch.

Yes but you're kind of fitting me to a mold rather than being objective, here. But I don't think it's you that needs convincing just because you want to be the big cheese all the time.

EVERYBODY ELSE! Listen up! I'm not mafia! Being lynched because I've targetted the same player twice is pretty lame. Why not do some investigative figurings-out? Supposing is good, but should be meted out with regards to more hard facts than this.

Vote: No Lynch for now.

Yeah, I don't think Jay is the droid we're looking for. Will take another look after work

Yes but you're kind of fitting me to a mold rather than being objective, here. But I don't think it's you that needs convincing just because you want to be the big cheese all the time.

EVERYBODY ELSE! Listen up! I'm not mafia! Being lynched because I've targetted the same player twice is pretty lame. Why not do some investigative figurings-out? Supposing is good, but should be meted out with regards to more hard facts than this.

Vote: No Lynch for now.

What is Mafia if not fitting people to the mold? It's hard to get anything so utterly concrete as a guilty verdict, so there's going to be a degree of mold-fitting.

The only odd thing here is that if you were Mafia we might expect you would assist the killer in reaching his target (and therefore the killer should have reached his target on the day when there was no kill). But it could be that the intended victim was protected.

Shh now. You've had your say.

Any chance you could quit being a condescending git?

By all means Yvonne, cite where I've been condescending to him.

Ironically though I find you're also very condescending.

For example, a few games back you tried to give me advice at the end of a game that I won and you lost. I returned some advice to you and you rudely proclaimed you didn't need it.

Some people just love to stir.

Edited by Sheikah
Automerged Doublepost

You often give the impression that you think you're the only one who knows how mafia works, is what I'm saying. Jay is just dishing out the same

Not to mention you hold grudged ;)