NEurope
DuD

The 'Living' Room Mafia

Sheikah and Cube make good points. I shall wait for the next day. Remove Vote

And hope that information arises.

(Though I just remembered, the thing that roleblocked me during the first night requires electricity. It probably doesn't mean anything, but I might at least mention it)

pressuring inactives always makes sense, particularly when there are no leads.

I think it's hard to pressure inactives in this game where no-one really has come forward with anything much, although I do agree with the principle.

Jonnas, what was it that roleblocked you on the first night?

I certainly agree with the idea of getting rid of inactives, but at the same time they may not be inactive due to the fact they've got nothing to add which would change opinions/mindsets on players.

Same. That's now three role blocks that we know of - two from the first night (apparently) and then the new electrical roleblock last night. Seems like a lot to me, but I'm assuming the powercut was a one-off.

@The Peeps I also had vivid dreams when I was roleblocked on the first night. It also described Sheikah in a positive light. Does it appear Sheikah is the one doing it, or maybe whoever used it on me decided to use it on you because I didn't speak of it. If it's the latter I would suspect the dream giver to be mafia, as an investigator would not waste his time on the same target twice.

Seems strange to use a one-off power like that so early in the game though. I'm guessing there's more to the power than we know about. If it is a neutral perhaps they have to figure out how many electrical items there are in the house or something?

Diageo - didn't you just say you were roleblocked on the first night? I'm assuming whoever it was thought it hadn't worked. I was quite forthcoming in the first day so maybe that's why they then picked me.

Is anyone willing to come forward as being roleblocked in the same way as Diageo or Jonnas were on night 1? Obviously they may have been stopped if electrical, but it's worth asking.

It seems many here have been shutdown because of this powercut. And if none of those who weren't affected aren't going to come forward with anything there's no point in wasting time.

Vote: No Lynch

Let's get the power back on.

@Jon Dedede did you not see my earlier post? Who'd ya target man? I'll tell if you do.

Jonnas, what was it that roleblocked you on the first night?

Something distracting. As in, it wasn't violent or anything, I was just attracted and distracted with something appealing.

(No, I don't want to be more specific just yet :heh:)

Is anyone willing to come forward as being roleblocked in the same way as Diageo

You mean, the vivid dream that Peeps had that's driving the whole discussion in the first place? :blank:

I'm not able to give dreams, nor did I send this info out.

@Jon Dedede did you not see my earlier post? Who'd ya target man? I'll tell if you do.

I targeted Yvonne, how about ye?

Something distracting. As in, it wasn't violent or anything, I was just attracted and distracted with something appealing.

(No, I don't want to be more specific just yet :heh:)

You mean, the vivid dream that Peeps had that's driving the whole discussion in the first place? :blank:

Think I know what you're on about. Do you know who it is?

No, no idea. Unless it was the person I targeted, but it didn't sound like it was.

Do you have any hunch if it was a good or bad roleblocking? I mean, all roleblocking is bad, but did it feel malicious?

I targeted Yvonne, how about ye?

I targeted jayseven.

Did you reach Yvonne/initially target Yvonne? Or sent there?

Do you have any hunch if it was a good or bad roleblocking? I mean, all roleblocking is bad, but did it feel malicious?

No, not really.

Cool. Last question, just to double check I'm getting the right idea, was it electrical? If so, it wouldn't have got anyone last night. But we should keep an eye on who it's going for!

I targeted jayseven.

Did you reach Yvonne/initially target Yvonne? Or sent there?

As I've already said in my posts, I reached Yvonne and that was my target.