NEurope
DuD

The 'Living' Room Mafia

I'm very suspicious of you based on your 'OMG SHARE EVERYTHING' attitude yet you won't reveal someone who may be good.

You saying 'Nintendohnut is likely town' is about as important as saying you like sandwiches. People will see it and if you die and it says 'Sheikah is dead, he liked sandwiches' then they'll know for sure but until then, it's completely baseless and not trustworthy. I would've been surprised if someone actually had protected Nintendohnut based on you saying he's probably good.

FYI I'm good guys, just putting it out there. Protect me for the rest of the game please because logic.

I'm very suspicious of you based on your 'OMG SHARE EVERYTHING' attitude yet you won't reveal someone who may be good.

You saying 'Nintendohnut is likely town' is about as important as saying you like sandwiches. People will see it and if you die and it says 'Sheikah is dead, he liked sandwiches' then they'll know for sure but until then, it's completely baseless and not trustworthy. I would've been surprised if someone actually had protected Nintendohnut based on you saying he's probably good.

FYI I'm good guys, just putting it out there. Protect me for the rest of the game please because logic.

Why is it so hard to follow? I said Dohnut is likely town, then Dohnut DIES.

Question:

Is it a good idea to say who the next person who might be town and therefore should be trusted is?

A) Yes

B) No

Hint: it's not A

Nope, I didn't die. Instead they picked off the person I vouched for.

Often the Mafia don't pick the 'best bet' because they think they'll be protected. Insead they go after someone else who is still a threat (Dohnut was on account of his lynch being 1 vote harder to attain since I would clearly never vote for him. In fact, know how I play the Mafia could have been damn sure I'd have defended him vocally).

The point is, there's a clear correlation between me saying Dohnut is good, and Dohnut dying. It doesn't matter whether you think I knew this because of my power or whether it was because I'm scum. The fact remains that it's clearly not a good idea.

Also I seem to remember a few games back you got the whole of town to vote Zell straight away, initially expecting everyone to lynch him without giving any information as to how you got the result. You gave a vague explanation but we still trusted you. Return the favour - a leap of faith.

Actually it's quite comparable. The only difference is that you found out who was scum whereas I found out who was good. Naturally revealing scum is a good thing, but at the same time you wanted to give little detail as to how as you didn't want to reveal how you got the result.

I got the reading of a good player. I THOUGHT I knew Dohnut was a good player (although this was based on deduction, rather than a concrete alignment readout). Revealing a good player last night got them killed, most probably. So no, I'm not going to reveal who they are. Don't like it? Suck a nut. ;)

I'm simply providing a counter argument and trying to remind people that nothing is confirmed one way or another about you.

But if you're not going to reveal who is allegedly good, you're effectively wasting someone's whole power if others follow suit. At the very least you're giving two people a wasted night (as you were roleblocked yourself).

I was stopped last night, by playing games all night. Guessing Dohnut targeted me. Someone else nice targeted me too though :)

Sheikah, are you some sort of video game related item??? Wondering if you had links to Dohnut at all.

I'm just providing the common sense argument then. That given what has transpired, it's very unlikely that I'm Mafia. It's have to be that I'm sending fake messages about myself and that I have a fetish for telling town that someone is good and worthy of protection before I kill them.

All in all, while obviously not confirmed (nothing ever is, that goes without saying) it's clear that I'm more likely going to be town than Mafia.

My view is that there is somebody out there that targets someone (let's call the guy targeting dude guy 1). I believe that anyone who targets the person Guy 1 used their power on is sent to sleep and informed of the targeted person's alignment.

At least for me that would make sense as the person I targeted last night is the person that, when I was sent to sleep, I learned the alignment of. Maybe that's why 2 people learned my alignment the night before, while maybe no one else targeted the person I did last night.

Also I might reveal the person I learned about last night at some point so it's not a waste. Just not tonight.

Second: did you target me N1?

Edited by Sheikah
Auomerged Doublepost

I did target you on N2 and that's when I had the dream. So Diageo must have targeted you on N1.

I did target you on N2 and that's when I had the dream. So Diageo must have targeted you on N1.

Yeah... I don't quite understand why 2 people on 2 separate days would both fall to sleep and get the reading on me (you would assume whoever was responsible for dream-giving would have to target me on both days for this result to occur).

I think from the above we can reasonably conclude that any more discussion on this point will be unhelpful.

Meanwhile....

In the night I was granted, just for today, a really dangerous power, which I intend to use responsibly.

Why is it so hard to follow? I said Dohnut is likely town, then Dohnut DIES.

Considering you're literally the only person seeing following this line of logic, then, ironically, that makes you the prime suspect. You see, for the mafia to have chosen Dohnut as a target because of that, they would've followed the exact same logic you are following now.

There's a clear correlation, here.

Vote: Sheikah

@Yvonne: Did Dohnut grant you that power? Or was the power granted from your target?

Sheikah, you seem to have missed my post. What are your links to Dohnut - now he is dead can you at least explain how you deducted he was good?

There's something about you I can't place my finger on. I think Peeps is barking up the wrong tree with you, to be honest, but your behaviour is quite odd.

I have no idea, there's no indication as to how I got it. Could be I grabbed it or that someone gave me it.

I have no idea, there's no indication as to how I got it. Could be I grabbed it or that someone gave me it.

Okay, so who did you target? We could ask them.

@Mr\-Paul does the number three mean anything to you in the context of this game?

@Mr\-Paul does the number three mean anything to you in the context of this game?

Doesn't mean a thing to me. Should it???

nope, no worries. I suspect it was a booster targeting me. I probably wouldn't come forward just yet, whoever it is.

Right, so now is the time to come out with my info:

Nobody targeted Yvonne last night. Not successfully, at any rate.

Change Vote: Yvonne

That was an interesting tactic, Yvonne. Mentioning a dangerous one time power without revealing anything concrete. Too bad it can't possibly be true.

You sure about that?

I have a triple vote. I don't want to use it on you.

Vote no lynch to prove it?

How did you get it, in reference to the above????

vote No Lynch

I mean maybe I got it as a result of targeting you, but I very rarely see powers like that, so I doubt it. Then again, if Jonnas is telling the truth about his power, I don't really know how else I got it. Tomorrow you'll see, I'll be back on a single vote.