NEurope
DuD

The 'Living' Room Mafia

It said shorten your life. Nothing about going blind. Do you think it should have said that?

If this has anything to do with you, you would probably have been told about it in your pm.

Your original character pm I mean.

Funny, I was roleblocked too. In an interesting way, I must admit.

Yvonne, if your sig is arrogant, mine and mr-paul's are just insulting to DuD :heh:

Living (Room)

Diageo - RB

Cube

Mr-Paul

Jimbob

Jonnas - RB

Sheikah

jayseven

Nintendohnut

The Peeps

Jon Dedede

Yvonne - reached target

Tales

EEVILMURRAY

Dead and Gone

Rummy - RB?

anyone want to add to the list? Even just confirming whether you did what you intended would help

I succeeded. Yeah. I like to think I started this group admitting to succeeding thing.

It helps me and maybe you too because people can't retroactively build an alibi using RB or no target if they have already admitted to succeeding, and it also keep power roles safe for now

I succeeded, and nothing that I know of happened to me! Nothing to share at the moment!

Most interesting so far is what Peeps is saying... do you mind sharing your target? Then we can try to work out if what you did is actually harmful or not.

So for some reason the forum didn't notify me that I had a PM, and I didn't see this thread as it wasn't at the top of the page. So I only just saw that this game even started. Obviously I didn't send a target last night. If it was someone else I would find this suspicious, so I will understand that, but there is little I can say really. I had notifications but I already had some left over from the previous mafia game that's just finished (I don't regularly clear them because during games they stack up quickly) and despite my settings being that I should get a pop-up message when. I get a PM, the forum just didn't do it. So yeah. Will be more active starting now, but didn't even know it had started until I just came in to see what people had said about the last game.

From that post you actually sound very genuine Dohnut. I'm not going to attack you at least, lol.

Just updated the Day Start post as their was a key piece of info missing somehow...

To save people going back and checking.. Rummy was town.

I was successful last night.

Just to be clear we're talking about the game, right?

Glad I wasn't the only one with a dirty mind there...

The innuendo works better with EEVIL's post :p

I certainly reached my target!

So nothing happened to anyone apart from the couple of people who said they were roleblocked?

This is why I want to know who Peeps targeted, as it's the only thing of interest we really have to discuss!

I've shared all I'm willing to share and I think if anyone else had anything they would've shared it by now... so I'll Vote: No Lynch.

Just to be clear we're talking about the game, right?

...yeah the game, otherwise I got nothing.

Vote Update:

No Lynch (2) : The Peeps, Jonnas.

Day 2 is due to end at 7am, however it is Sunday so lets say 12ish :)