NEurope
DuD

The 'Living' Room Mafia

To add; I have unknowingly aided mafia three nights in a row. I targetted Yvonne on top of using my reveal ability. Sorry bros! I will target better from now on/be killed off imminently.

Yes, I'm presuming it is Jon that is evil, but always sceptical of things put into the write-up, but it seems like DuD has confirmed it is jay's power, so I'm happy to proceed :D

How do you like your theory now, sheikah?

What theory was this? There was so much that I had to skip his posts. It's like the opposite of an inactive person, and probably more disruptive to the town.

@Sheikah. No. I know you want to give the mafia more juicy information, but I'm not buying it.

Can the possibility of mr-paul, peeps and sheikah all being maff be entertained here, with this being a devious plot to oust a 3-voter?

If mr-paul's vote thing is real, then we can assume the innocence and guilt of several parties, but not the following (unless someone can amend the list with the relevant information deemed 'proof' of innocence, and who initially uncovered said proof?)

Cube

Jimbob

Jonnas

Tales

EEVILMURRAY

To add; I have unknowingly aided mafia three nights in a row. I targetted Yvonne on top of using my reveal ability. Sorry bros! I will target better from now on/be killed off imminently.

You aided me brah. Not all bad.

What theory was this?

That I was mafia, proven because I'd targetted the same person two nights in a row. That's basically it and he unfairly spun far too much focus on that possibility and would not pay heed to other, simpler explanations.

What theory was this? There was so much that I had to skip his posts. It's like the opposite of an inactive person, and probably more disruptive to the town.

@Sheikah. No. I know you want to give the mafia more juicy information, but I'm not buying it.

FYI Cube is immune to investigation (I targeted him last night) and he only acts kinda aggressive like this when he's Mafia.

And won't tell us anything about himself.

Tomorrow. :) chop chop

That I was mafia, proven because I'd targetted the same person two nights in a row. That's basically it and he unfairly spun far too much focus on that possibility and would not pay heed to other, simpler explanations.

In all fairness I didn't feel that strongly about you once you responded. If it had got one vote from majority I would have removed vote.

I know, I'm a bastard. :p

FYI Cube is immune to investigation (I targeted him last night) and he only acts kinda aggressive like this when he's Mafia.

And won't tell us anything about himself.

Strange. My power mentions nothing like that and there is nothing about my character that would suggest it.

As you are clearly making stuff up, it further proves my suspicion.

Also, I won't tell you anything. Big difference.

O rly? (Yvonne is playing to your theories Jay)

Does another cop want to come forward to discredit the dream-giver? No?

Vote: Yvonne

Clear path here - Yvonne or mr-paul is lying. And we can pretty much bet Cube is Mafia.

Well they now have 4 votes on sheikah and only need two more for a lynch. Looks like we need to move fast guys otherwise we may just be facing a whitewash.

Sheikah, do you think you know who the dream giver is? Don't want any names put out into the open as I think I can guess, just wondering if you had any idea.

No defence guys??? Come on, I wanna hear your arguments :p

Yvonne and Jon both voting me, the two people your role pinpointed to be Mafia.

And @Cube, I'm not lying. I correctly investigated Jay if proof is required. You won't tell anything, and you can't be investigated. Very suspicious.

Does anyone want to come forward to say they targeted Yvonne on Night 1, Mr-Paul on night 2 or Jayseven on night 3?

Sheikah, you are clearly the dream character. Who else would plant two "good" results for you at the start of the game.

Vote: Sheikah

Further - I find this pretty much unbelievable since you barely ever say a word then suddenly appear as the shit goes down.

I would give my last penny to say that someone (probably Yvonne) told you to do this. :p

Sheikah, you are clearly the dream character. Who else would plant two "good" results for you at the start of the game.

Yes clearly I am. That's why night 1 I know Nintendohnut targeted no one. N2 I know Jay's role and who he targeted. N3 I get put to sleep and find out Peeps is good. Last night I know Cube succeeded but nothing more because he is immune to further investigation.

Obviously, I know this from sending dreams.

And if I'm Mafia then a load of Mafiosos would probably be uncovered in one fell swoop. That's pretty unlikely.

^ I mean if I was Mafia and the dream-giver.

It was quite well advertised when the shit was going to go down, not too surprising I'm here really :D

Its fine.. I was debating extending the day seeing as there was conversation, but I said 19:00 so I've stuck with it :)

Day 5 will start around 19:00 tomorrow.