NEurope
DuD

The 'Living' Room Mafia

Yvonne and Dedede only showing up to put votes and say nothing else? Yvonne even voting for himself? What's that about?

Vote Yvonne

Do we have all the results from the dream giver? Sheika twice and Peeps twice?

Don't worry @Yvonne, common sense should prevail.

Even if not, if I'm lynched then you're tomorrow. Then Cube. Then the Mafia collapses.

Yes clearly I am. That's why night 1 I know Nintendohnut targeted no one. N2 I know Jay's role and who he targeted. N3 I get put to sleep and find out Peeps is good. Last night I know Cube succeeded but nothing more because he is immune to further investigation.

So, you get three completely different sets of information?

Clearly, this is scrounged from what the mafia have between them. You must have had a poor night with information to have so little.

As you are no doubt attacking me for no logical reason - and I've posted my results (which nobody will complain are wrong), I have no option other than to

Vote: Sheikah

It was quite well advertised when the shit was going to go down, not too surprising I'm here really :D

Reason for voting etc?

Any reason you don't believe mr-paul?

All valid questions any player should be asking.

So, you get three completely different sets of information?

Clearly, this is scrounged from what the mafia have between them. You must have had a poor night with information to have so little.

It's called being a PM snoop.

And if I'm Mafia then a load of Mafiosos would probably be uncovered in one fell swoop. That's pretty unlikely.

^ I mean if I was Mafia and the dream-giver.

Maybe that's what you WANT US TO THINK!

Your behaviour has been most erratic and very suspicious.

It's called being a PM snoop.

Then you discovered that I targeted myself.

And if I'm Mafia then a load of Mafiosos would probably be uncovered in one fell swoop. That's pretty unlikely.

So if you're mafia...there are no other mafia members? As that's how many will be "uncovered".

I don't understand how people can discredit the dream giver like that. Four different people have been affected by it, clearing two different players. That's a lot of players involved for an appearent mafia scheme.

Your behaviour has been most erratic and very suspicious.

Hello I'm Sheikah, nice to meet you.

I can't believe that Cube if he were town would ignore vote analysis like that and would not even acknowledge it before questioning Sheikah. Instead he's voting with no reason, basically. You need to do a lot to prove yourself, my hexahedron friend.

So Tales, you're claiming dreamer?

Yeah, because then I would have spoken in thid person :p

Then you discovered that I targeted myself.

So if you're mafia...there are no other mafia members? As that's how many will be "uncovered".

Hmm I guess that's possible. To be honest I don't understand how I found out you succeeded but didn't find out what you succeeded doing.

I asked DuD why I suddenly got a gimped information report compared to previously but he said he couldn't tell me.

I thought I'd go in tough cop with you to find out why but now you've said that there could be another fairly obvious reason.

(Sorry by the way, and please don't vote purely out of retaliation if you are doing so. I am genuinely town).

So hard to keep up with that!!

Votes:

Sheikah (6) : Yvonne, Jon DeDeDe, EEVILMURRAY, Cube.

Yvonne (4) : Mr-Paul, Jayseven, Sheikah, Tales

Day 5 is over.. the items have spoken.

The Rug has been dragged outside and left with a note asking for the rag and bone man to take him away.

Sheikah has been lynched!

Blending into the carpet, nobody ever really noticed he was even there when walking all over him.. This is how he gathered his info. He could choose to either reverse track his target OR have a snoop at his targets pm. He was Town

@Mr\-Paul

@Jon Dedede

@Yvonne

@Tales

@EEVILMURRAY

Night 5 starts now. Please send in your PMs.

Edited by DuD

So our mafia is probably Yvonne, Cube, Jon Dedede, and one other. They've all basically acknowledged it, but it's probably too late now.

... THAT'S your defence?!

Haha no you just said I was behaving erratic. Surely I behave like this in most Mafia games?

Exactly what is the evidence against me? That the dreams in the game are all lies?

If so, then that means all Mafia are revealed in ONE fell swoop! Think about it guyshh. Even if they were sent by the Mafia obviously some of the messages would be true as to not unearth all Mafia in one go (and to gain support/credibility from some townies). So that means some of the people dreamt about would be townies!

Aha sorry for that late post.

Stoke me a clipper, I'll be back for breakfast.

gg all and beliiieve in yourselves! Never give upppp!

I'm gonna do my best to get the Day started tonight, failing that the Day will definitely start at the latest.. 07:00 tomorrow

After yesterday's escapade with the Rug the rest of the items had to brush themselves off double time as the day turned to night in the blink of an eye.

The room was eerily quiet tonight. Silent almost, except for a creepy creaking noise.

No-one paid it much attention though... until the huge crashing sound... Then the creaking stopped?!

Tales is dead. He was a Rocking Chair. Constantly rocking through the night his target would be unable to resist having a relax in his comfort, eventually falling asleep.. effectively he roleblocked them. Anyone he targetted would also dream about their original target.. finding out their alignment. He was Town.

But what caused the crash??

The items turned just in time to see some flashing lights dwindle, never to flicker again. The Router had been crushed.

Yvonne is Dead. He was a Router. He was the rooms source of internet, directing all internet traffic. He was able to either entertain his target for the night with his limitless resources, effectively roleblocking them OR he could use his powers of direction to redirect his main target to a secondary target. He was a member of the Mafia.

Living Items 8

@Cube

@Mr-Paul

@Jimbob

@Jonnas

@jayseven

@The Peeps

@Jon Dedede

@EEVILMURRAY

Dead and Gone

Rummy

Nintendohnut

Diageo

Sheikah

@Tales

@Yvonne

DAY 6 IS GO

Majority is 5

Interesting... so last night I redirected Tales to Yvonne... no idea why Yvonne died, if it was anything to do with myself or Tales.

And I definitely did not kill Tales :p

Wow, must be a vigilante on the loose! Thought the mafia had won it with what happened yesterday.

So what idiot forgot to protect Tales? Come on, it was pretty obvious he was the dream giver. Unless Yvonne redirected them before he died. Did anyone have a dream???

Right, EEVIL, you got some explaining to do. I thought you were good, yet you went along with the mafia's stupid plan yesterday.

Jon Dedede, Cube, last chance to defend yourself too.

Jimbob, Peeps and Jonnas missed the last day completely. Would be nice to hear from them before much else happens.

Aaah, if Peeps redirected Tales to Yvonne, from my understanding Yvonne would have been roleblocked and had a dream about his target (which is how we've had the result on Peeps and Sheikah twice, Tales was unlucky enough to target people who were targeting the same people as we already had info on.)

The last day lasted like 2/3 hours? Pretty obvious why it was missed :p

I wasn't saying it was your fault!!!!! Just that it'd be nice to hear what you had! Which you have :)