Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Haha I think my next stage is just a decent haircut by a professional, I don't think the whole cancer look would go down well with my dad.

But thankyou, I still find it strange that I have to dye my hair 2/3 shades darker than my natural mousy brown to get the right shade so it matches my eyebrows, heh!

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha I think my next stage is just a decent haircut by a professional, I don't think the whole cancer look would go down well with my dad.

:laughing:

In old age, plenty of people go through the baldness stage, without their choice. Then again, these people are men. But still, it would a different look.

Maybe go for their professional look. That seems better.

No really it is! It's a reflection of her room. See? The blue object is her bed, and there's a big cushion on top of it.

Or that's what it seems like anyway.

You really meant that it was a reflection of her backside. Her reverse flip-side. Her derriere. Her back-vagina. Her bottom.

I don't get it! Where's the image of the bum you're seeing? All I can see is a bed, a duvet (thanks for the clarification - though a giant cushion was close :heh:), a wall and a poster on said wall. It's like one of those magic images, you can only see it one way. But if you could trace it for me in Paint or something I'd appreciate it because I honestly can't see how you think the setup resembles a posterior. :heh:

I don't get it! Where's the image of the bum you're seeing? All I can see is a bed, a duvet (thanks for the clarification - though a giant cushion was close :heh:), a wall and a poster on said wall. It's like one of those magic images, you can only see it one way. But if you could trace it for me in Paint or something I'd appreciate it because I honestly can't see how you think the setup resembles a posterior. :heh:

Look at the image. It looks like a girl is bent over, wearing yellow pants.

Kinda like this image:

ass,babes,beach,volleyball,beauty,bikini,blue,body,bum,butt,close,up,color,erotic,europe,female,femme,fun,germany,girl,girls-986e2ecd9f3bb886e25a7d92b1e1775d_m.jpg

Think about how the girl is standing. It's the same sorta pose as the reflection.

What angle are you thinking that TV is at? :wtf:

I'm just trying to work out what is on the TV. It looks like someone's bottom in a yellow bikini

I only thought of it as a reflection when Dyson said it was. But, going on what Dog-amoto saw, I see the same thing as him.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!