N-Europe

Looking good rummy! :)

---

Had a couple of amazing summer days/nights. (I almost burst into a grease number then. Moving on swiftly....) I LOVE SUMMER!

summerdaaaaysdriftingaw.jpg

summerdaaaaysdriftingawm.jpg

summerdaaaaysdriftingawb.jpg

summerdaaaaysdriftingawp.jpg

I both love and hate this "look at my love fuzz" picture. I literally fell off the swing about 2 seconds after it was taken, and it hurt like hell, but the fit of laughter numbed it.

Edited by Slaggis

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm the same. In fact today I have had a baton (I think they're called that, big baguette), breakfast muffin (yes, in that order), veggie chilli, cornetto and sneaky jaffas (but then, I do excercise a lot) and I am awesomely skinny. (we should bring back themes)

Go team Slaggis.

I'm the same. In fact today I have had a baton (I think they're called that, big baguette), breakfast muffin (yes, in that order), veggie chilli, cornetto and sneaky jaffas (but then, I do excercise a lot) and I am awesomely skinny. (we should bring back themes)

Go team Slaggis.

*Applies the war paint*

We can't help looking this good. It's such a curse. :p I swear I look skinnier than you in my half-naked torso picture in comparison.

Edited by Slaggis

There does seem to be a negative correlation between proximity to Rez and happiness.

I would draw a graph, but the pictures speaks for itself.

This made me laugh, has to be said!

It's not true though, I pretty much can't look at him without smiling.

It's not true though, I pretty much can't look at him without smiling.

I still can't look at that picture of him looking like a "special person" above without breaking into a hearty guffaw.

I'm proud to have him as my doppelganger.