N-Europe

From my memory, which is pretty...faint right now, I can't remember if there was anything there. Hmm. :(

*Slams hand on desk*

DON'T LIE TO ME.

Dave from China has found something embedded in the code. He's working hard to unscramble it. If it's what I think it is... I can see why you edited it out.

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Slams hand on desk*

DON'T LIE TO ME.

Dave from China has found something embedded in the code. He's working hard to unscramble it. If it's what I think it is... I can see why you edited it out.

The pictures are untouched, dude. :heh:

Although, I am slightly worried. I know what goes on in that head of yours. It's enough to give even the Wombles nightmates. Bless those Wombles.

The pictures are untouched, dude. :heh:

Although, I am slightly worried. I know what goes on in that head of yours. It's enough to give even the Wombles nightmates. Bless those Wombles.

I'm intrigued as to what you think goes on in my head, which gives Wombles nightmares :blank: I like the sound of it either way.

Dave from China found out what you edited out, and like I said to you, I don't blame you for trying to hide it. But coupled with your expression and those of the people around you, this is the only logical explanation.

odwinhl7.jpg

Went up "Up Helly Aa" last night.

Basically, its a shitty Shetland fire festival and what everyone really wants to do is get STUPIDLY drunk after the whole formality side of things. Heres some pics I took after we got into the park where they burned the galley.

There were a few thousand people there (i'd say up to 4000 people or so) but this was after most of the major stuff went on and as such, not many people are in the pictures.

27012009464cm6.jpg

The Galley at the docks.

27012009465oz1.jpg

27012009469gv4.jpg

27012009471fg1.jpg

Lol Fire x3

Yes, but does it really warrent men dressing up as women, a public fucking holiday just so people can get completely slaughtered and the fact that the back story to the "history" is mostly a lie made up by the tourist board?

I'm intrigued as to what you think goes on in my head, which gives Wombles nightmares :blank: I like the sound of it either way.

Dave from China found out what you edited out, and like I said to you, I don't blame you for trying to hide it. But coupled with your expression and those of the people around you, this is the only logical explanation.

odwinhl7.jpg

I can give infractions. :heh:

So I'm the only one who thinks Flinky looks a lot like Bard in that picture?

EDIT I'm subscribing to a new rule which someone mentioned in this thread; each post you make should also have a picture of yourself in.

n1537956574_160035_6009.jpg

Me, kidnapped by cheery pirates.

You are a racist! [/south Park]

Aww, now I've gotta post a picture.

n508273533_766861_3721.jpg

Me with Disneyland Tickets...as ears!

Oh yeah!

Yes, but does it really warrent men dressing up as women, a public fucking holiday just so people can get completely slaughtered and the fact that the back story to the "history" is mostly a lie made up by the tourist board?

No that sounds like a laugh! And im sure the 'King Of Fun' hates to laugh :indeed:

odwinhl7.jpg

hahaha that is awesome! The build up was great too. Hats off to you sir :bowdown:

Lol, brilliant Retro.

Also...wtf....Jay, the guy on the right isn't called Andy is he?

Er... yes. Yes it is. Wtf ReZ! How do you know him?!

Missed opportunity from Jayseven there, methinks. He looks the double of Steve the Pirate from Dodgeball.

Closest you'll get;

n508126437_2467749_7214.jpg

Ale/cider festival. Very pissed. Shh.