Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel honoured to be mentioned. (Or offended after the sarcasm I sensed, I'm unsure which :p). I actually love your voice "THERE'S A GENUINE CAR!"

No no no, wasn't sarcastic. He said that cos' you've effectively said it to him a few times. ;)

Also....yeah. I actually think Molly was a little toned down than usual....jokes jokes. lololololol

No no no, wasn't sarcastic. He said that cos' you've effectively said it to him a few times. ;)

Also....yeah. I actually think Molly was a little toned down than usual....jokes jokes. lololololol

Haha! Oh. Oops. I think I'm going to go and hide in a corner. (Still, that video was rather epic. You have to upload more!)

Haha! Oh. Oops. I think I'm going to go and hide in a corner. (Still, that video was rather epic. You have to upload more!)

I created a second account today, ReZourcemanTwo....for the videos that aren't good enough to put on my main account.

So basically if you think my normal videos on the main account are shit, then you'll HATE this crap LOL!

I'm seeing more now. There was bowling earlier that evening so I'll upload some more....

So you had a video which nearly got you fired and now you're going for a video that could get Molly a driving infraction?

Nahhhh its fine. (Because Mollys not driving lolz)

Heh, well, it was just meant as a fynny comment. But hey, if you ever come somewhere near Denmark, I'd love to meet you. You seem like a cool guy. :)

Oh don't worry the humour was sensed - I've no wish to stalk you (yet, lol)! With the degree that I'm close to obtaining I imagine most lines of work would involve me to travel mainland Europe a fair bit, who knows! But us n-europers do need to "hang out" so to speak - Rez and co. look like they were having a bloody gd laugh (although they know each other via other means). Will there ever be another London trip a n00b like me might be able to attend at some point :( (that or Bristol or Birmingham).

Oh don't worry the humour was sensed - I've no wish to stalk you (yet, lol)! With the degree that I'm close to obtaining I imagine most lines of work would involve me to travel mainland Europe a fair bit, who knows! But us n-europers do need to "hang out" so to speak - Rez and co. look like they were having a bloody gd laugh (although they know each other via other means). Will there ever be another London trip a n00b like me might be able to attend at some point :( (that or Bristol or Birmingham).

London NE meet is definitely happening in 2009. I'll make sure of it.

yeah hes crazy

I would tend to disagree with this comment. Doctors can't tell whats wrong with me yet. Until they discover what it is I've got, then I'm legally sane.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!