Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha, I believe it's happened everytime a girl has joined here, it's a nice ego boost! :heh:

Besides who needs to look orange molly? Pale is the way forward.

Ah I see....only a slight discrimination against the men there then....figures....

Anyways, as for the ego boost that I'm going to assume you were so obviously hinting for in that last message: You. Are. So. Beautiful. To me! I can't sing so you got it slow-mo stylee - it sounded more romantic in my head I promise. I'll be careful as I've no desire to boost your ego so far that it can't reduce itself back down to normal levels again.

And yes, I'm just kidding and starting some banter - Bring on zee banter!!! I haven't had a good bit of bantering in ages it feels! Also, I really have ignored the last 2 pages of WTF! It was too strange, even for me!

Ah I see....only a slight discrimination against the men there then....figures....

Anyways, as for the ego boost that I'm going to assume you were so obviously hinting for in that last message: You. Are. So. Beautiful. To me! I can't sing so you got it slow-mo stylee - it sounded more romantic in my head I promise. I'll be careful as I've no desire to boost your ego so far that it can't reduce itself back down to normal levels again.

And yes, I'm just kidding and starting some banter - Bring on zee banter!!! I haven't had a good bit of bantering in ages it feels! Also, I really have ignored the last 2 pages of WTF! It was too strange, even for me!

haha no I wasn't hinting, it was actually more of a statement than ''LOOK AT ME'' kind of thing, I'm quite glad the move and guys have shifted to molly, poor thing!

Maybe we should banter on a more revelant thread? :heh:

haha no I wasn't hinting, it was actually more of a statement than ''LOOK AT ME'' kind of thing, I'm quite glad the move and guys have shifted to molly, poor thing!

Maybe we should banter on a more revelant thread? :heh:

And where do you suggest we do that then my dear?

Prepare for "awkward pose, and old woman's haircut" me! :D

I kinda hate, but yeah.

S8301220.jpg

At the Tate Modern.

I think you are very tall. My head didn't even come past the top of those bars, and I was wearing 4 inch platforms...

dsc00716yc8.jpg

(I love my face here)

I think you are very tall. My head didn't even come past the top of those bars, and I was wearing 4 inch platforms...

Curiouser and curiouser. I didn't remember them being particularly tall (I'm hardly a giant. 6 foot something. IIRC).

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!