Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Lol then I must be blind :heh:

To be fair on the day we went to liverpool one I was dying with a killer hang over. Buy one get one free in the krazy house the night before knocked me for 6 and I was walking round town in a daze.

Loved liverpool though, we stayed in Old Swan which despite being a bit run down was very nice.

Righto Soag. Good that you heard a good time in liverpool. :)

Did you like krazy house (krazy house melts :( )?

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Righto Soag. Good that you heard a good time in liverpool. :)

Did you like krazy house (krazy house melts :( )?

Krazy house was like the best club ever. I didnt want to leave K1 = Nonstop metal, didnt get a chance to check out the other floors as the music was that good.

Krazy house was like the best club ever. I didnt want to leave K1 = Nonstop metal, didnt get a chance to check out the other floors as the music was that good.

krazy house is cool place that dont play crappy dance music like other places

but the place makes you feel your have been swimming with the heat and having sweat water falling on you.

but the place makes you feel your have been swimming with the heat and having sweat water falling on you.

But thats what I loved about it, the same as my fave club here its a sweat box, if I dont come out of a club dripping in sweat and my neck killing from head banging then I'd say I had a bad night :yay:

ha the kray, its alright music but that place is rank inside lol, stick to the floors, walls, anything you touch really, smells pretty bad n all. Better than most the other shite clubs around lpool though. Fudge etc need to get blown up.

ha the kray, its alright music but that place is rank inside lol, stick to the floors, walls, anything you touch really, smells pretty bad n all. Better than most the other shite clubs around lpool though. Fudge etc need to get blown up.

But isnt it part of the reason to love the place even more?

A metal club should not be fancy IMO, its all about moshing afterall.

im a sucker for cleanliness lol, regardless of the genre :P

Its a good job you didnt leave the bottom floor, the top one has the likes of s club and xmas tunes, its shockin

lol, i love to get down and dirty what can i say.

We looked up the club before we went and as my fiancee is a scouser and she used to go there as a teen she knew what it was like and advised me not to go near the top lol.

But I will def be back there to bang my head like crazy

Liverpool (not the footy team) rocks \m/

It's hard to see, but this is me completely drunk. This was during the last quarter of the party which I have zero memory of. Dear god! *Embarassed*

n61850501144591135728xb9.jpg

Then this is me today, after just appearing from under the table. In about 3 seconds, I get jumped on. If the picture had been taken a second later, you would (there!) of seen my reaction.

n71482717619918367901lq5.jpg

Cheers...of course now the effect has mentally scarred me (I actually lost like nigh on 5 stone in the first 6 months) and I'm ever paranoid about putting it back on :s

Hahaha! Thats not what I'm saying.

You tick a lot of boxes.

....Wait....I'm straight? Am I? Yeah. Okay cool.

Hah, na I know thats not what you meant...its just people expect the owner of the world's biggest pokemon site to be fatter and uglier :p

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!