N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Verrrry nice king_v!!! scwheett points! Could have gone to that comp but there wasnt enouhg of the club that wanted to go, so no dice!

Though it does seem harsh pitting a blue belt against a yellow.. :S

Hehehe...I went easy on the lower grades though, ended both in the 1st rounds with 7-0. Will you be going to the international competition at crystal palace this weekend? *rubs hands*.

Hehehe...I went easy on the lower grades though, ended both in the 1st rounds with 7-0. Will you be going to the international competition at crystal palace this weekend? *rubs hands*.

Whatt!! I didnt know this!! TBH my club is a uni based club and everyone has buggered off back home :( So basically everything is on a stop.

If I question a yellow to blue gap, I'd question the black tag to blue gap a little bit more :P

Whatt!! I didnt know this!! TBH my club is a uni based club and everyone has buggered off back home :( So basically everything is on a stop.

If I question a yellow to blue gap, I'd question the black tag to blue gap a little bit more :P

I'm a different kind of blue belt though...:p...I train with Black belts and usually fight in open competitions. So i guess I've learned the hard way. Yeah, the Crystal palace one is a yearly event near the track and field area. It usually has a load of people from a lot of different countries, so it is always good.

I think there are usually 3 groups; Class C (white to green tag), Class B (Green to red belt) and class A ( Black tags and above). We are taught that belt colour doesn't matter however, since most of the yellow belts at our club beat higher grades regularly. ^^ (ahem).

note to self: since the epic thread, V is both a lover and a fighter. Do not fuck with.

...I'm actually quiet sensitive and emotional actually. :kiss::heh:

A fighter who spits in the face of the typical conventions of losing virginity and makes an epic thread regarding it.

Maybe I should of listened to my brain and not have made that topic due to its repercussions. :/ I would really hate for anyone here to meet me in person and KNOW how I popped my baby cherry. :heh:

Maybe I should of listened to my brain and not have made that topic due to its repercussions. :/ I would really hate for anyone here to meet me in person and KNOW how I popped my baby cherry. :heh:

And this i why you need to come to a meet. :heh:

I'd be scared to meet you! wouldn't want to get off on the wrong foot... :indeed:

Quiet literally ^^. Nah, i'm a cool guy, I fight yet i don't like to fight...if you can understand that.

It's like we've gone back to the 80's Daniel-san

Hai.

On deeper thought, is that merely a reference to Karate Kid or both that and the eighties?

Quiet literally ^^. Nah, i'm a cool guy, I fight yet i don't like to fight...if you can understand that.

Hai.

On deeper thought, is that merely a reference to Karate Kid or both that and the eighties?

I understand. :) Isn't takewando. (or whatever your doing! :p) a type of self defense? :)

I understand. :) Isn't takewando. (or whatever your doing! :p) a type of self defense? :)

Yeah, in Taekwondo we do have elements of self defense and practically every technique has its offensive capabilities, but WTF (lol - that is World Taekwondo federation) Taekwondo focuses on the Olympic sport aspect, so I am more attuned to scoring points than 'taking someone out'.

Just think of it as the 'kicking martial art' - Youtube has crazy TKD vids - or think of Hwoarang in tekken and Kim in SNK. :)

Yeah, in Taekwondo we do have elements of self defense and practically every technique has its offensive capabilities, but WTF (lol - that is World Taekwondo federation) Taekwondo focuses on the Olympic sport aspect, so I am more attuned to scoring points than 'taking someone out'.

Just think of it as the 'kicking martial art' - Youtube has crazy TKD vids - or think of Hwoarang in tekken and Kim in SNK. :)

WTF? (LOL OF THE DAY! :D)

Ah I see that is interesting. :)

I had no idea it was an Olympic sport and very naively thought it was just about, what you seem to do best, KICKING MANS IN TEH FACE! :p

You seem very skilled at it! :awesome: I can barely lift my leg up to walk :heh: